It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you date an ET?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just imagine 300 years from now. Extraterrestrials have gotten green cards and are living right next to you. You spot a female nonhuman humanoid who looks like a grey hybrid. Would you ask her out? If we are not open to even other ethnicity who says we will accept those that are not even our species.

Please discuss. How different of a female would you accept? must she look human or only a female body shape matters.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
would we be sexually compatible?
At this point in my life, a companion is all I need,so if the person as humanoid, i wouldnt see why not

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Captain Kirk had a hot green chick....

Why not? There are infinite possibilities out there I believe.

Pleiadian women get a good wrap apparently - all loving goddesses with fully activated dna - imagine what they'd be like in the kitchen...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If it's the doctor, I will be his River Song!

link   
with a few Jack Daniels in me, anything looks hot,
\\

link   
reply to post by pellian

all right, lets get it on, i would. I do not want to post a short, so why not, is this so hard. why cannot we pro create with other species? lets get it on. why not? what better way to get society to introduce. come on, are we still predudice, this is sick. Lets do this.

link   
my wife IS an alien, she must be coz unlike many women on this planet she dont fuss annoy me or get on my nerves shes sweet loving and caring and no human woman would put up with me !

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think I already have!! Just kidding!
Buuuttt, what a sexist thread! I'm female; aren't you interested in knowing if we females would be willing to date male extra-terrestrials?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am asking because i had a dream about a frog girl. How is it possible for aliens to have the same body shape as humans in every way? I think that we are compatible with many races in the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
lets get it on, why not? we are all part of the same universe, why not , it would be an introduction of a new. I am all for it, why not. I am sick of predudice, so sick, lets do this.

link   
Well, this is a sexist thread. What about alien males. Maybe it would involve tentacles. Cthulhu looking male that knew how to use his tentacles.

link   
in actuality,
I have already dated a few that I thought
at the time might have fit into this category.

But I have a feeling that mating and procreating
300 yrs from now will be so different than it
is now.

but who knows, I won't be around in 300 yrs
to find out. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
looks like there a slight orgy going on between humans and aliens, the problem is, were is it going to be filmed, here on earth or, i don't know, perhaps the dark side of the moon for more privacy...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
but can she make a space sandwich?

lol jk, I don't know my reaction personally.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i hope i don't get flamed for this, its all in the spirit of fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Haha,the other night, and read something on here about how a grey female looked. They said the men were typical greys, but the women were at least six foot, had silkey grey skin that was "lovely" they had delecate chins and lips...big black eyes that were "sexy"...and their cheeks blushed.

Anyway, while I was reading it, I was visualising it, and given the fact I'd had a lil smoke what I seen just creeped me the hell out lol.

Put me off wanting to ever meet an alien.

Me and my friend were discussing that if one day we shared a community with the aliens would cross breeding happen.

We were grossed out and said it should be banned.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Funny you should ask that. I have had a lot of dreams about a sexy reptilian female over the past 10 or 15 years. Not really sure when they started. It is only a dream but if she showed up for real then the answer is yes. OK you asked for a few details. In my dream she is about 7 feet tall, green reptilian skin. Face is nothing like a human's at all. It is totally reptilian. And lets not forget the nice long tail. And that is an odd thing about the dream, it has a kind of a back story..Her tail is scared up a bit on the right side near the end from a chemical burn accident she has years ago.

No need to tell me that I am messed up I have known that for a very long time.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just the fact that a female would be attractive is clue of any sort that there is compatability. do you find horses attractive?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There are all kinds of ETs.

www.idacraddock.com...

It has been my high privilege to have some practical experience as the earthly wife of an angel from the unseen world. In the interests of psychical research, I have tried to explore this pathway of communication with the spiritual universe, and, so far as lay in my power, to make a sort of rough guidebook of the route.

HEAVENLY BRIDEGROOMS REVIEWED BY ALEISTER CROWLEY THE EQUINOX Vol. III No. 1 (Page 280) Heavenly Bridegrooms. By Theodore Schroeder and Ida Craddock. Reprinted from the Alienist and Neurologist. This book has been left entirely unedited by Mr. Theodore Schroeder, with the exception of a very brief explanatory note. I may say that it is one of the most remarkable human documents ever produced, and it should certainly find a regular publisher in book form. The authoress of the MS. claims that she was the wife of an angel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join