It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Wolf Boy "Disappeared"... Secret Tests?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
December 2007 there was this story posted of a Moscow version of 'Mowgli', a boy who was found in a little cave living with a pack of wolves. He was taken, put clothes on and made some tests, estimated at least 10 years old... until he escaped the facility and the police were reported to be after him.

Since then, no news.

This is remarkable. How did he survive the Moscow winter out there naked anyway?

All wikipedia says in addition to this is he "is still believed to be living in the wild" after he escaped the hospital.

Here's the article with pictures of the wolf-boy:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Something reeks here.

How could he have found his way back to the wolves... I think something's not being told. Was he put under some harsh tests the Russian government wants to keep secret?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

Never know, ut this is very interesting, i will like to keep track of this infroamtion something might come up

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by locololo

The thing is the case is over 3 years old, so further news is not to be expected.
They believe the boy just went back to the woods to live with the wolves.

I wanna know what really happened, and how could he survive the winter...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

He survived the cold winters because his body has adapted to the cold environment and is probably incrediably healthy.

I don't believe he would be a health risk but we would to him because obviously he has'nt been vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
He survived the cold winters because his body has adapted to the cold environment and is probably incrediably healthy.

I don't believe he would be a health risk but we would to him because obviously he has'nt been vaccinated.

He probably has a very high immune system and wouldn't need vaccinations.

Very suspicious that he "escaped".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So you think they're testing him (possible even cloning?) for tests of high immunogoly? Something we'd need when traveling to other planets?
Of course the medical industry would suffer if there was an easy way to prevent illnesses.

Altough I strongly disagree about this kid being healthy... he's been living in a sh*thole with wolves, eating all kinds of raw, bad meat, and possibly some weird plants and whatnot. Unless of course if he's only been using the fresh organic plants and berries.
Also the human body can only take so much cold: when it gets below zero and we're naked, you freeze and die.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

In the late 1960's a read a book about feral children. It covered several of the best-know cases. They mostly dated from earlier centuries. However according to the Wikipedia article on the subject, some of the older cases have been shown to be hoaxes, while several more recent ones are quite well-documented.

When the children are actually brought up by animals, they tend to lose their affinity for human company and prefer to be in a more familiar environment. It's a rare glimpse into the adaptability of human beings and also the compassion, I guess you could call it, of many animals.

It is natural for humans to want to bring such children back into the human group, but I know that in at least one reported case, the two children involved did not want to stay with other people, and got sick and died.

edit on 6-7-2011 by l_e_cox because: My data was incomplete

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have a feeling this boy is dead. He was either shot or killed by some lethal injection. If he really escaped, wouldn't he have attacked people since he thinks he's a wolf? They would have definitely reported about the attacks, no?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

No. Wolves don't normally attack people. They try to stay away from them. That's undoubtedly what this boy was trying to do. Of course his ability to survive into adulthood is highly questionable. Historically, that doesn't often happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by blackrain17

No. Wolves don't normally attack people. They try to stay away from them. That's undoubtedly what this boy was trying to do. Of course his ability to survive into adulthood is highly questionable. Historically, that doesn't often happen.

That's for sure, when the wolves realize the human is not a "cub" anymore, they start competing with him and one bite could cause a serious infection for the human. Also humans are obviously not meant to live in the wild like wolves, so they would eventually die of some sort of disease, I guess.

I don't know how cold it is in Moscow, but I live almost in the arctic circle and I can tell you sub-zero temperatures will kill a human very fast.

These stories are almost too remarcable to believe. Why would a wold adopt a baby and take care of him, instead of eating him. I guess it must be a female wolf in a period of time when she's having strong mother-instincts and probably just lost her own offspring.

And yes wolves are very shy to humans (for obvious reasons) and reported cases of wolves attacking a human are quite rare... They have been known in the past for stealing children tho, but I thought that was for lunch??

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Perhaps the scientists killed that wolf boy

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthseeker789
Perhaps the scientists killed that wolf boy

By accident? How is that possible when the 10+ year old boy has been living with wolves for so long he thinks he himself is a wolf...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

My how the world has made us all soft - This boy shows our ability to survive when TSHTF.

I'll sleep better at night knowing that when we need to survive, we will.

Free man on the land, run hard boy - dont look back.

-GM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Free man on the land, run hard boy - dont look back.

Yeah, we can survive from hellish situations when all the senses are focused on survival.

But still I'm in awe with how he survived all those winters, and dealt with the wolves. Can we have some people here to discuss this miracle?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The creation legends of man kind for the shamanic lineage I follow speaks of the wolf as the first animal to step forward into the void to help man kind find their way home.

When man kind throws away all relationship and surrenders to the care of these animals, it seems as if time and again Wolves cannot resist the urge to help us and be our companions or vice versa.

Its like an energetic partnership that was destined to be before time was even known.

I live in Canada on the west coast of British Columbia and I see a LOT of pure blood timerwolves walking around with their owners, the relationship between them is primal and strong.

They remind me of lions.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I wonder if that is what bigfoot is. A feral human over years of evolving.

new topics

top topics

join