It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Planet dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have had several similar dreams about a red mass, witch looks a bit larger then a full mood. It was red and had creators in it. This is just one of the few that I have had. I was in my garage, and looked up and noticed the red mass in the sky. I sat down on my lawn and looked at for a while. Chemclouds started to cover it. I notice my neighbor walking over to get his mail. (for some reason his mail box was on my lawn.) He was mad at me cause I was going threw his mail right before he came over, while i was looking at the red mass. I asked him to look up and he was asking me why, almost as if he knew it was their but did not want to look. By the time I got him to look up the clouds had covered it, but it was still shining threw very faintly. When he looked up you could tell he noticed it, but while he was looking it was only visible for couple seconds then the clouds almost completely covered it. All you could see was a faint red circle. He called me crazy then walked off. I stayed on the lawn staring at it. Has any one else had similar dreams?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I have not had that particular dream. I have had vivid precognitive dream experiences however. (See signature)

Maybe ask yourself why your mind may turn on said events. I, not knowing you personally cannot answer that for you.

As vivid as these dreams can get, they can be vague with the exact details of said events taking place.

Is this a recurring dream?

How much Planet X, Nibiru, Elenin have you been reading on lately?

The mind is a fascinating place, and should never be underestimated.
edit on 7/5/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

did it have a T shaped scar on it?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I had a really vivid dream a couple nights ago that I was looking out my bedroom window in my apartment up at the night sky and saw a big comet go all the way across the sky.

I know it sounds like a pretty uneventful dream, but I think the significance was more in the emotion I experienced in the dream. I felt really happy and secure when I saw the comet. Like it was something that I had been waiting for for a long time and it finally came. Like it was a good omen for new beginnings or something. I don't know... and like I said, it was really vivid and I very rarely have vivid dreams personally.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Your dream of the red planet is too damn close to mine which I have had on more than one occasion. The one lately was very involved in that others showed it getting very large and not the size of a moon. Once it was mostly filing our sky, another talked to me about the outcome, not good.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How very intresting.

Another fine similarity to other dreams that have been posted here.

If you have any more, do be kind and share. This sort of thing is just too damn fascinating.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone will find this as fascinating as yours but I've had many dreams where the entire earth goes dark for days on end, and there are two moons in the sky...one large red the other white.

And I've had dreams of the entire planet shaking like something had hit it. I had this stuff years ago before I even knew what Nibiru was.

Scary : /

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I certainly find it intresting.

Were there any other details about your dream that you remember or thought to write down?

As a word of advice, it's a intresting excercise to write down your dreams in a sort of dream journal. It will help you remember details from your dream, and you'll tend to discover that you have far more dreams than you remember having.

You always dream you see, we just tend to forget them quickly.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

Yea I know what you mean, I guess am just too lazy to write them down

but my dreams are almost always very vivid and I sometimes think I can write sci-fi books from them hehe

As for your question yes, these dreams are almost always accompanied by alien invasions and us fighting against them, and them trying to steal uranium/plutonium and us kicking their butt with F-16s and then dying and so forth.

Its never a single handed dream where theres peace and harmony on earth...theres always some sort of evil alien invasion involved...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by Vaykun

As for your question yes, these dreams are almost always accompanied by alien invasions and us fighting against them, and them trying to steal uranium/plutonium and us kicking their butt with F-16s and then dying and so forth.

Considering I just watched Independence Day a few days ago, the similarities are striking. But there’s some differences too.

Abut as for your comment on being able to write sci-fi stories from dreams; yes you can. I say this cause I do. Once the whole first chapter of a story I'm writing jumped out fully formed in a dream. I had to make a few tweaks to remove some of the dream like strangeness from it, but for other stories I'm writing, I'm keeping the dream like strangeness as a story point.

Once you realize that some dreams have a story already imbedded in them, the rest is easy. A few tweaks here and there, and bam, you've got a story. I find that dreams are best used for creating short stories, as they don't often have enough of a flow to make a full on novel, unless you’re willing to do a little creative splicing. But the one shot joy of a good short story lends itself perfectly to a dream.

However, considering how similar dreams have been sounding on this forum I wouldn't be surprised if we get a glut of similar sounding sci-fi stories if enough people start using dreams as creative prompts.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My daddy always used to say: when inspiration comes, it rains on more than 1 person

I felt the same way about the show called The Event....like it came out of someones overactive dreams.

Oh, and ofcourse having seen the 2004 tsunami in a dream 2 months prior, Im always left wondering, which one of these will actually come true?

top topics

join