It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon (not) Exposed - [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Where are those Meddling kids when you need'em!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
just another quick update before I leave ya.

let me tell ya where I think this is gonna go.

Found connections to the US, Canada, Britain
and France thus far.

IMO, Anon is a NATO sanctioned Psy-Op
for internet control. The digital NWO at it's
finest

but will keep ya advised as it becomes available
and also as Skeptic Overlord and the ATS' Terms
and Conditions allow.

boon

edit to add: notice these are the very same countries
attacking Libya right now.

edit on 7/7/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I have an ATS member here who I have
been conversing with that has insider details
of that PO Box and says the contents of the
box is picked up by Canadian Military.

No, I am NOT on the wrong track.

Yes, you are on the wrong track. Your "inside information" is most likely wrong and leading you in the wrong direction. They better have solid proof of their claims before you eat what they are spoon feeding you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Yes, you are on the wrong track. Your "inside information" is most likely wrong and leading you in the wrong direction. They better have solid proof of their claims before you eat what they are spoon feeding you.

like I said in an earlier post,
I'll know more when the insider
gets back off vacation. Will see
if the evidence stacks up and is
credible.

then I'll decide if you or I am the
one being spoon fed.

best wishes

boon

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Found connections to the US, Canada, Britain
and France thus far.

You did NOT find ANY connections.... I've read every reply on the topic twice just to see if I missed anything, and I didn't. All you have done is play around with random letters to make them say what you want them to say. All you have is third-party proxy addresses commonly used to catch mail and e-mails for people who wish to keep their info private.

Wow... I think this is a lost cause.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

u have no clue what I got.
i didn't post all of it
and Skeptic deleted other parts
of it. Plus you have no clue
what info the insider has already
given me.

So you do not have a clue
what I got currently

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak
edit on 7/7/11 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I can say the same thing... you obviously have no clue what I know. You don't know what I know you know.

It's very easy to see you are just an armchair investigator going off of very very very very little information. You started from a domain name with a private registration
... Just from that I know you are already on the wrong track...

Then, watching you use a randomly generated e-mail ID to grasp at straws...
It is honestly like watching the worlds worst investigator in action. It really is comedy gold.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Nice thread OP.

Mainly because i didnt even know about Anonymous,but i shall be researching into it now seeming i am now aware about it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
Where have you come up with the idea that this privacy protection service is a front?
Skeptic is right you are off the beaten path with this.

just in case u have not been paying attention
and skipped to the last page.

I have a Anon domain hiding behind an
internet privacy company in Canada
that has a PO Box in Yarmouth NS.

I have an ATS member here who I have
been conversing with that has insider details
of that PO Box and says the contents of the
box is picked up by Canadian Military.

Since when did Canadian Military start
receiving mail for a privacy company ???
ESPECIALLY one that the hacker group
Anon is hiding behind.

No, I am NOT on the wrong track.

My witness in this case is on vacation
and is using his iPhone and will have to get back
home to his computer to send me details
of what else he knows about that PO Box.

Will keep you advised

boon

edit on 7/7/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

No. I didn't miss anything. You are saying that there is an underground military base in Canada.
If so well why would Canada need an underground base. Where would they put that underground base. How many underground bases does Canada have. Don't say they are secret because if they were your source wouldn't know about this one.

just another quick update before I leave ya. let me tell ya where I think this is gonna go. Found connections to the US, Canada, Britain and France thus far. IMO, Anon is a NATO sanctioned Psy-Op for internet control. The digital NWO at it's finest but will keep ya advised as it becomes available and also as Skeptic Overlord and the ATS' Terms and Conditions allow. boon edit to add: notice these are the very same countries attacking Libya right now.

I would like to see how you made all these connections to anonymous. I have a feeling it's not connections to anonymous but connections to this privacy company that anonymous is using.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

u have no clue what I got. i didn't post all of it and Skeptic deleted other parts of it. Plus you have no clue what info the insider has already given me. So you do not have a clue what I got currently

Your putting a little to much faith in this 'insider'.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord's reaction to your thread makes me think he feels some kindredness to this Anonymous group.

Maybe because like ATS, they are suspected of being funded and controlled by the elites like the Tavistock Institute after GLP.

It's alright to feel the need to defend groups that that appear to share similar views or suffer similiar criticism, out of sympathy, but also, I hope Skeptic doesn't become too biased, keeping in mind that the ancillary tentacles of the Dead Body Raker Beast are the most coniving well funded, well thought out groups, and they are backed up by the biggest stacks of blood money that these pilot psyops can ever get behind.

When they leave something out in the open, it seems more of an intent to laugh at people because they are expected to be so unaware of how the world really works to not see the obvious clues.

The SJP Illuminati Card Games blatantly reveals that the hacker group will have a high hand and perks of exemption unlike what the out-group riffe raffe will have to endure.They will be the annointed intruders, and so, will not have to endure the intrusion, because they will be the ones behind the gadgetry used to usher in the Centralized Big Brother Society-They will be seen as the Illuminati Gatekeepers for a Technocratic New Age.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Agape because: editing typos

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agape
SkepticOverlord's reaction to your thread makes me think he feels some kindredness to this Anonymous group.

Nothing of the sort.

I just prefer to see accuracy and validity in research based on domain names and IP addresses... since, it's an area of my expertise.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

1 or more of my post on this thread have been removed, but I got no notification. Any idea on how this could happen or why?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

All your posts are showing as available, nothing has been removed.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oops yep you are correct, I was a little confused there. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Boon, I really do wish you stop and think for a moment. None of your threads make sense and this is a perfect example of the nonsense you stream across the ATS forums. Stop now before your credentials become anymore ruined than they already are. One of the owners of ATS has blown this ridiculous theory out the window. It is now time for you to take a step back from clutching at straws and lick your wounds for a second ... third ... fourth time and come back with properly sourced original thought.

Threads like these make a mockery of ATS and you need to stop now. Publishing private details of people was a disgusting and unethical practice for someone that thinks himself an investigator.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
Boon, I really do wish you stop and think for a moment. None of your threads make sense and this is a perfect example of the nonsense you stream across the ATS forums. Stop now before your credentials become anymore ruined than they already are. One of the owners of ATS has blown this ridiculous theory out the window. It is now time for you to take a step back from clutching at straws and lick your wounds for a second ... third ... fourth time and come back with properly sourced original thought.

Threads like these make a mockery of ATS and you need to stop now. Publishing private details of people was a disgusting and unethical practice for someone that thinks himself an investigator.

do you really think I give a chit
about credentials ??? or ego ???
or public image ???

I am not here for a popularity contest
or the best rankings for credibility.

Searching for truth doesn't need
validation from anyone other than
one's own self. And most of all, it
doesn't need your approval.

But I can tell ya what I do see.

I see lots of folks deflecting this
investigation. And the more resistance
I encounter, the harder I fight for the truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You are saying that there is an underground military base in Canada.

I did not say that.

I merely pointed out that the insider did not specify
whether it was above ground or underground.

You are twisting my words.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Just posting to you the knowledge of this
fact is not against T&C that I am aware of

Your awareness is lacking. Or, your common courtesy and manners are non-existent.

You would want to post the private cell phone number and other personal information of an individual who has no stake in the game or other connection to the contrived lunacy of your "research." Seriously man, get a grip.

how would any member be able to determine if an individual has a "stake in the game or other connection"
without seeing the info?

is anyone else wondering if the deleted info is genuine or if the "individual" actually has a connection?

there must be some kind of link to the OP?

i wonder if the "private" cell phone number is genuine?

must have been a good source to get that close to something.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You are saying that there is an underground military base in Canada.

I did not say that.

I merely pointed out that the insider did not specify
whether it was above ground or underground.

You are twisting my words.

I guess. Skeptic pointed out that the closest base was an hour away and then you made this comment "he never said the base was above ground
to be able to view it on a map. "

Which kinda implies that it's either underground or non existent.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join