It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon (not) Exposed - [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have been surfing/searching the net since I was like, 12, back in 97... *haha remember the days when there were no advertisements in every conner? and it was chat rooms, not social network sites and forums? and almost any domain name and email user name was available?* Anyways...

Anon have been roaming around the net for many years... Started out in 4Chan. A literal free for all site, where ANYTHING goes... If the govnt had that plan at that time, they could have easily used that site as the reason for passing the bill.
I mean... IF this is true that is a lot of planning that dates back years ago... when it already could have happened.
Also, to exposes yourself, all your dirty little secrets, just to gain a little bit more control sounds pretty stupid.
Tell everyone they have basically been lied to and enslaved by their govnt, THEN TAKE AWAY THEIR INTERNET!?!

Sounds suicidal to me... then again, the entire American economy, system and society is suicidal..

Personally, I'm pretty sure they are just a group; what started out very small, and only recently exploded into a huge resistance of rebels taking a stand. It only takes one spark to ignite the fire.
It's about f***ing time someone actually is.,. and to inspire people from all over the world.. That's also why they can't really be stopped.
It's now people in numbers nobody even knows, that are scattered across the globe, using bandwidth from donated people, again, in the unknown numbers and locations... who also have no idea who their fellow comrades are.
If a couple people are caught, guaranteeing five more will take each ones place.. Especially if congress continues it's plan to control the net.

The seed has been planted in peoples brains, the idea is growing, and complete control of the net is impossible... not if your a hacker, and not if you got people taking a stand and fighting against it.

People are waking up...

edit on 6-7-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SalientSkivvy

Thank you. People in this forum seem to not realize this has been around forever, just heard about it, and are now spouting out "oh anon - cia."

Well of-#ing-course the government will try to use their name as a reason to shut down and censor the internet. That's what they always do, but just because the government tries to use the name doesn't mean they don't exist or are "infiltrated."

Some of you are just giving in to the government manipulation, the government, well why say that, its just manipulation aswell, the "Global Elite" can see people waking up every day. They see the internet as a huge threat. They see groups like Lulsec and Anon making a move for rebellion.

They know they can't stop it, but can manipulate people into thinking that these organizations (if you call it that) are CIA, and disinfo. Look at Wikileaks, real once, now just disinfo, now wikileaks was taken out by the global elite, just look at the timeline. Noone cared about them. Then a big leak. Dude gets locked up, media then pays attention to it. Wiki claims next huge leak incoming. What do you know? Website taken down. We are given a weird twitter message, an "insurance" file goes around file sharing websites. Then.. "Oh we are ok, we were just updating the website for a few days! So yeah, that big batch of leaks? Oh well we decided we are going to release a few every once and awhile, and none of them are really going to be important." This is what happens when the Global Elite infiltrate.

The issue is you can't Infiltrate random people all over the world, not part of any organization with no real leadership, anyone who believes so, should be taken as a fool.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by dario86
Anonymous does not represent one man or corporation.
There's no clear structure or leadership in Anonymous.

my theory and evidence provided
might prove you wrong

this is what you find when you
follow the money AND motive.

Actually if your theory was right I'm pretty sure they would doing hacks with skill... not by using programs and google dorking, ddos's, and sqli

Either way though this ends in revolution

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The same can easily be said about every other domain registration privatizer.

and I hope you don't find it off-topic
but I would like to say I feel it an honor
that you would show up and post on page 1
of this thread. That says a lot within itself.
Thanks

You do realize that's because it's a good post but wrong in the way you are drawing your conclusions.. but since it is technical the average atser would not know that this is not even about anonymous but the company anonymous has used and since SkO knows how domains are registered and the in and outs of how the internet and hosting work. I think it's safe to say he felt obligated to point out the flaws in how you got to where you did.

ETA I take that back it's probably SkepticOverlord working with the government like he always has. He's just covering their tracks. That's why the government made this website is to further control the masses.
edit on 6-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Haha, noo worries..
I'v been gettin' such a kick outta this whole thing, and the "serious threat" they pose...

Anonymous is what 4Chan has as your alias if you don't put one in each post.... Perfect for trolls to go about and stir s*** up and remain, well, anonymous... and that's what these guys once started as long ago.

I'm guessing they have grown up and decided to peruse a more serious path and going after more challenging targets then randoms on a chat site... Again, who knows? The original crew *if they are even around??* probably don't even have a clue how big their army behind them is now...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

First off let me say that this thread is only a theory. It is one possible outcome of many. If you choose to follow along, I will explain my deductions and how I reached this conclusion.

First off let's start with the latest Anon video.

It's critical to note that Anon is not running A99, a man with the youtube username AmpedStatus is ( His name is David Degraw, author )

He's had it out for the fed for a few years now, he's an author who wrote the book "The Road to Revolution: 99% Uprising" .. He has been making videos for quite a while now and recently took on the "Anonymous" moniker, but still produces videos with the same point and generally the same style..

I've pointed this out every time I see a thread talking about A99 .. but the threads still come.. it's an important distinction because the actual "group" known as "Anonymous" have nothing to do with his "A99" operation.. if they did, it might actually be going somewhere..

He started using the Anonymous banner after they gained their somewhat recent attention.. and who can blame him for trying..

PS. Anyone can register their domains anonymously to look that way, usually the registrar charges you a few extra bucks for private registration.. that looks like a standard private registration, but it doesn't matter.. the guy doesn't know how to hide his identity very well .. he's been using his channel and these themes for a few years now and even in one of his recent videos with comic Lee Camp, his name is mentioned in a thanks.

Anyone who hasn't figured this out so far isn't very good at doing basic research.
edit on 6-7-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Uh oh. If we get too en-depth as to how to trace and track, it will be shut down.

Great post though.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wow! Very well laid out there Boon!
How you came to connect all those dots, I have no clue, but it sounds very possible to me. Great post! Keep it up Boon!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Text

I noticed the address you cited is in Bellevue WA. That happens to be where the Microsoft corporate headquarters is located. There's food for thought...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I do believe the e-mails are randomly generated for whois privacy.... I can't speak for all companies but I know the hosting company I work for that resells through enom (for now) uses randomly generated whois e-mails when customers want privacy....

some of you people.... *sigh*

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Like Boots & Cootes cleaning up the Oil Spill, Anonymous is impostering as the clean-up crew for Government Coruption, all the whilst being linked to Halliburton?

Yo, Anonymous, you don't have to run and confess, we know there is something shady about you.

Anonymous= Halliburton Goon -could it be true?

Anonymous, another predictable tentacle of the Beast Corporation?

edit on 6-7-2011 by Agape because: more info

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well Halliburton didn't really get rich off Iraq, and I can't see how someone can get rich of internet censorship.

Anon has no master. It is who ever it is. Ergo, I can't see why you're right.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here we go again... so many yet just can not understand the simplicity of Anonymous

must i explain this again ... smh

It never ceases to amaze me as to why so many people have such a hard time understanding such a simple concept. Anon is not a agency, it is not compartmentalized, it is everyone and anyone yet it is nobody. Anonymous does not exist in a tangible form.

Anonymous is simply an idea, and a collection of individuals from script kiddies, truth seekers, hackers, basement dwellers, clowns even business men, blue collar, white collar workers whom simply remain Anonymous? There is no clear governing body for Anonymous but there is a number of independent and decentralized groups who opt to use the Anonymous attribution, usually operating under a common interest partake in a raid, an attack or just do it for the lulz. Anonymous can not be controlled , chos can not be controlled therefore no government on earth can control Anon. There is no method to our madness really we just do things, The faceless netizens for justice are watching and waiting, one day protesting a cult the next triforcing MUFON for laughs. Perhaps fire a LOIC or two on a evil corporate server.

Rules Of The Internet

1. Do not talk about /b/ 2. Do NOT talk about /b/ 3. We are Anonymous. 4. Anonymous is legion. 5. Anonymous does not forgive, Anonymous does not forget. 6. Anonymous can be horrible, senseless, uncaring monster. 7. Anonymous is still able to deliver.

tl;dr
edit on 6-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I did a Google search, your right. I think everyone is going to ignore you however.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Boon[OP] - Nice thread and your pursuit of truth is noble indeed.

I have to say though, the video in your original post is clearly not Anonymous. Let me explain why:

1. The fact that the video makes reference to a specific web site, IRC and identity completely goes against the principles of being anonymous.
2. The web site in reference provides executable downloads for visitors. Great way to plant an identity Trojan and get people to launch something that's traceable, again not Anonymous.
3. By suggesting Anonymous is launching a Class Action Lawsuit is just ridiculous because again, the law suit would mandate the identity of a plaintiff thus eliminating the possibility of being Anonymous.

This video could be an attempt to flush out those of you thinking about joining the dissension:

Think about it for a moment. If you were an institution who felt threatened by Anonymous would it not be logical to implant and perpetuate public suspicion of it's true intentions? Wouldn't it make sense to create mirror organizations of, in this case "Anonymous" , and only cover their origins with a thin veil that anyone with slight curiosity could lift to determine some reference that will lead inevitably to the very institution that created it? i.e. CIA, Cap Gemini, or some other shell organization for TPTB. It wouldn't be very hard to do, and you would all feel a sense of reward for finding the "Truth!"

Just try to think independent of the predominant view point for a moment and look at facts. Really sit there and take a look at how you are being manipulated to mentally dissect, divide, classify, and label things into opposing forces. Then stop the adversarial approach to existing with the perception that you are some how disconnected from all that's around you. You know Anonymous is an idea, you know who is and who can be Anonymous. It can't be identified by definition but we all know it exists ..... and it's within us.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anonmaitreya

Exactly! Once you are no longer using anonymity you are no longer Anonymous, thus self defeating. Yes many people have tried and always will try to use Anonymous as their personal army, and always fail. Agendas, sub agendas, everyone has an agenda. But there is a fine line between personal interests and our common interest. There is no personal gain with Anonymous. It is things such as the right to fight for freedom via human will that drives Anonymous. It is the nature of the beast. If there was never an Anonymous your corrupt leaders will still try to find a reason to strip your rights on the internet. They will blame someone or something and sell you on it always. For now Anonymous is the Boogy Man. They would have you believe Anonymous is a criminal enterprise, a terrorist cell. This could not be farther from the truth. When the controllers abuse their power then there is no law to be broken by Anonymous.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anonmaitreya

Anybody notice that the Anonymous slogan is clearly anti-christ?

They say, " We do not forgive, we do not forget"

Well, Jesus said, if you do not forgive others, then...

MATTHEW 6:12,14,15 NKJ
12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

MATTHEW 18:35 NKJ
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."

MARK 11:25-26 NKJ
25 "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Also, why is Anonymous slogan the quote that the demons gave to Jesus in the bible? " We are legion, we are many." - This they said before asking to be released into the hoard off pigs that went nuts and dropped off a cliff to their deaths- rather than go back to the abyss.

And He (Jesus) asked him (the man), "What is thy name?" And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion: for we are many.

Other things to point out about Anonymous is that they are mainstream media approved.

The core group is definitely looks to be a brotherhood and they do refer to each other as brothers.

Also, because a lot of plants in Hollywood are connected to the tentacles of the Freemasons who serve the dark prince they got this stupid movie called Easy A made with the specification that an " Anonymous" shout-out be injected into the script along with what looks like a blatant subliminal for Anonymous and anti-christ de-moralization propagation values.

www.believers.org...

edit on 6-7-2011 by Agape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
While your theory is plausible to me OP, I find your take on the [email protected] email address to be grasping for straws a little bit. I'm pretty sure it is randomly generated when you buy whois protection

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Why do you imagine that this particular video represents 'Anonymous' though? Give me a weekend with nothing to do, and I could come up with a more legitimate looking video claiming to be from 'Anonymous' than this one. Even the 'text to speech' voice sounds quite different, and less sophisticated than the one they usually use in their other videos (not that it would be too hard to find the same voice they use and use it yourself.....just pointing it out)

What makes Anon. strong, (their anonymity) also makes them weak.....anyone can claim to be them quite easily.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Indeed, for example here is a video i put together on the lunatic known as Von Helton for laughs. While it is not officially a "Anonymous" press release or any operation it is in a sense lulz to be had on behalf of Anonymous.

We know our own

edit on 6-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join