It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Coincidence??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I just remembered that I woke up twice from sleep last night. Nothing seemed to have woken me, I just woke up.

The first time, I grabbed my cell phone from my nightstand to look at the time - it was 3:33am. I rolled over and went right back to sleep.

I woke up again, grabbed my phone to check the time - it was 4:44am. I thought that was pretty strange.. that's never happened to me before.

Happen to anyone else lately? Any meaning to it or just a strange coincidence?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wake up at 11:11 3:33 and 5:55 at least 2-4 times per month....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well I've noticed that my "internal clock" is extremely accurate. There have been many cases where I hadn't looked at a watch or clock in hours, guessed the exact minute, and was right. I've noticed that I don't need an alarm clock to wake up at specific times, either. I just go to bed with the intention of waking up at -say- 6:30 AM and I happen to wake up on the dot.

I would guess your subconscious mind "wanted" to wake up at those two times... even if you weren't really aware of it, lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I have also been able to wake without alarm clocks, just knowing I have to be up at a certain time. I normally wake up a few minutes before my alarm anyway.

I just thought it was odd to wake up at 3:33 and then at 4:44. In the same night as well haha

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't know but you can train yourself to wake up whenever you want. I haven't used alarm clocks for years as I will always get up within half an hour of when I want too.

Not sure if this is a mental thing or a body thing but I also eat normal don't drink or do drugs and am in pretty good health so nothing that would affect my body or mind is at play. That may be part of it.

Perhaps you subconsiously set your internal clock somehow.

Interesting post thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

Yes. It happened last Friday night. I awoke and grabbed the cell and it was 3:33.

Here. I just grabbed a random article off Google. It happens to come from a travel site so you can imagine how ubiquitous this phenomenon is.travel-tours.travelerinc.com...

Here it is discussed on ATS in 2009...www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know why it happens. I think I remember it also being featured in the movie The Entity.

I love this subject matter and can't wait to hear opinions on this.

It is also the Number of Choronzon...en.wikipedia.org...

Choronzon Alarm Clock

edit on 5-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
WHOA! I wake up @ 1:30am and 3:33am almost every night WTH? I thought that was just me!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I was going to write the OP's experience off as coincidence, but now I'm not as adamant after hearing about so many other people waking up at that specific minute. Very weird... and creepy

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

That's what were in it for; the creepiness.

Naw, the 3:33 thing is super common. 4:44 as well but I think it is 4:44 in the afternoon not a.m.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

3:33 is and has been a common 'wake-up time' for me for many years. Not every night, but often enough to be more than mere coincidence. I've read a lot about the 11:11 people. I wonder why so many people seem to be experiencing their own group number sequence, of sorts. Whatever you want to call it. It's like, you're the 11:11, or you're the 5:55, or you're the 3:33, etc. I feel like I'm at Disney World and "get in Row 3 please, Ma'am."

LoL, I guess I'm glad I'm not experiencing 6:66.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I'm still looking through the comments on that page you linked to about the significance of 3:33 AM. I have to admit its making me a bit uneasy, lolz. It seems to be a sign of upcoming misfortune. I've randomly woken up at this time before, too, and I can't say that's the case for me, thankfully. But I do often get woken up by a sudden loud noise that I would testify was real... yet nobody else in the house hears it. I have sleep paralysis and always thought of the weird voices I hear while frozen stiff are mere hallucinations. Its just that reading about this is making me question my beliefs (or lack, thereof). I guess it isn't a bad thing to humble yourself and truly consider other perspectives.

I'm sure I've woken up at this time on many occasions but never bothered to remember the specific minute because I didn't know it was so often reported. I'll definitely make note next time I wake up at 3:33 AM for no apparent reason.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If it is indeed a sign of misfortune, it came a couple nights too late!

Broke my hand a few days ago. would have appreciated a sign before hand rather than a few days after haha

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have also been having really vivid and realistic-feeling dreams the past few nights, which is odd for me personally since I rarely ever have vivid dreams and/or rarely remember them the next morning.

Although this could be because of the pain meds I am on for my hand haha. Regardless, I have been enjoying the vivid dreaming and being able to remember them the next morning.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Mine for the past year I would wake up at 3:15 am every morning without fail, now it's also included 5:55 as well. It's more annoying then weird chalk it up to my internal clock being messed up but who knows.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
These things happen to me very often.
Nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I had to bump this

I was mowing grass earlier today for right around an hour. I had no watch on me while I was out there. I just decided to go inside and looked at the time on the kitchen microwave to notice it was 3:33 PM, lol. Coincidence? Probably. But its kind of funny.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I noticed 3:33 again today as well. Turned on the computer at work and it was 3:33 ha.. not as creepy as waking up randomly and it being 3:33 though

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

LOL! I'm going to post in this thread next time it happens. I haven't been going to bed until after 3:00 AM recently because its summer but I can only imagine myself waking up at 3:33 AM if I would be asleep, haha.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i agree my internal clock is beyond accurate ... if i tell myself i have to be up at a certain time i will automatically wake up at said time ... but this reminds me of something that happens to me all the time ... ill look down or reach for my phone and as soon as i grab it it will notify me of something ... do you guys think maybe we are able to feel the signal come through into our phones before it actually registers and shows up on the screen and beeps? just a thought ive had because it literally happens multiple times a day

top topics

join