It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why thread "Comet hitting the Sun" was deleted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi there! I would like to ask a question, to both ATS members and ATS forum moderators. About 15 minutes ago, a member whose name unfortunately I cannot recall, created a new thread, about a comet hitting the sun. I started reading it and when I refreshed the page I got a 404 thread not found, with an underline saying "Nothing to see here, please move along quietly". Well, first of all, the thread wasn't good at all, because it was a one phrased OP, stating that a comet would hit the sun, and followed by this image:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

So I wanted to comment that maybe we should be provided with more info from the OP, to make this whole thing believable, and why this should matter to us anyways, but then the thread disappeared. It's not that I believe that anything would happen if a comet were to hit the sun (I haven't made any research on the topic, but I still think that it would be completely irrelevant to life here on Earth), it's just that I would like to be provided with a justified answer to the reason why the thread was closed. I think that since this is a site for conspiracy theorists, it would be better not to leave any unanswered questions, as we all know where this might lead. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The poster will have been informed of the reason that the thread was deleted at the time of deletion.

Should they wish to discuss the matter, they need to take it up with the moderator who undertook the action via U2U, or the Complain button in the Tools section of the ATS toolbar.

Thread Closed

new topics

join