It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Freemasons don't choose anything they are just a great group of individuals people use in Non-Fiction Books and movies, real FreeMasons are something totally different.

I shouldn't paint the whole group in this light.. it could just be a small group of people using this Freemason symbolism or beliefs,

MKUltra is not a technology it is psychology

A process is a technology... have you heard of educational technologies? By MKultra I meant mind control technology. Which I think is incredibly effective and terrifies the military.. especially if it gets into the hands of these rogue nations. I think 9-11 may have been a demonstration of this.

and the rest of your assumptions seem very non present, I would say quit worrying about non sense and worry about yourself!

what do you mena by non present?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thank you Essan, I just read your post and intend to follow up with the book when I find one. I am always interested in all points of view. I am looking for facts, so again, thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by inven104u2

I think they built the vault a few years ago? The idea was to keep our heritage in the case of a cataclysmic event... But mostle it houses thousands of endangered plants to keep safe.

Its pretty cool though lol I'd love to see what it looks like inside but it'll probably be boring filing and stuff.

Well if something happens its better to say, "at least we tried to do something".

Yeah, the vault is a grand idea. I've seen a few documentaries about it. What surprised me was their location. Not their geographic location, but their topological location. If the oceans rose even 15 meters, the vault would be underwater. Something about that just doesn't make much sense. So I'm guessing TPTB aren't much worried about rising ocean levels or tsunamis up there. So it must be something else...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You guys have got it all backwards. If 2012 is being prepared for it is a trap. Stop and think, what better way for the NWO to take over that to convience the most powerful people in the world to gather 2k feet underground. trap them, isolate them, and the rest is yours. The world is not ending, the NWO is beginning! The end of days 2012 senerio is a prelude to wiping out the most powerful among us. We are the survivors, the powerless...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If preparations for a coming brown dwarf are being made by the elite, I've always thought that it might be the ultimate reason behind the pillaging of our financial system in recent years. Building underground bases and stockpiling food for yourself and your super-rich friends sure does cost a lot.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Where would you like me to start or are you too lazy to look it up yourself?

I'll start here with the Dogon Tribe - www.darkstar1.co.uk...

As far as football and basketball, I don't think your opinion, represents the collective of all the people everywhere.
edit on 6-7-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
As usual people seem to like to make loose links between things and extrapolate greatly from them.

To address just a few points in this thread.

1. Seed banks: Could it instead be because they want to protect crops which could be wiped out by various problems? Not to mention it isn't only crops in here but rare plants and such. Sounds more like a safety net incase GM crops go wrong and they need a base to start over at, and/or, to protect venerable plant species which could go extinct.

2. NFL players etc. I'm sorry this is dumb, their contracts are up for renegotiation, so they want more money, they are willing to strike, end of it.

3. Obama/world governments spending more: Maybe because of a large economic crisis hitting the globe, and the world believing in the economic theory that in a crisis you should spend more to get out of it? It's a common theory you know, not just because the elites don't give a #.

4. No long term infrastructure: Don't know much about other countries, but, here in Australia we've got tons of projects coming up, no real slowdown. Not to mention China's continued vast spending on projects such as these. Presuming you're from the USA, maybe it's because your country is almost broke?

5. Elites winding things down/not caring: If they were trying to keep things from us, why not just keep things running as usual? Why not just keep the status quo so we don't suspect anything? Doesn't make tons of sense.

6. Number 11 significance: I don't really know what's on with this. Why didn't the world end in AD 1111? Why not 11111? Why do multiples of 11 matter? If they do, why isn't the end in 2222? Why not 3333? What is significant about 2011, which only has one 11 in it, and isn't a multiple?

7. People feeling like things don't matter: I'm sorry, sounds more like you're lazy, quite a normal human feeling in many

8. Ancient civilisations end times theories: I personally think that all that has happened is because of the popularity of 2012 time as an end time theory, people are just tacking every theory on. I don't see any evidence of multiple societies all pointing to this time, nor any reason to believe they knew things we didn't.

9. Nuclear shutdown: Maybe because the governments realise people freak out easily? Maybe because the public opinion on nuclear turns every time a problem happens? Remember Chernobyl, when everyone changed their view on the matter and we had little development in the stuff for ages!

10. Weather patterns: Someone pointed out earlier we were in el nino (I think, maybe el nina?).This alters patterns. I don;t think it's any more extreme than when I was young, nor do my parents think it is different to when they were young.

11. Underground bunkers: Most of these were prepared in the cold war when they thought there would be nukes flying. They've maintained them sure, but that's more as a safety net so incase of disaster the country can still run as the executive team and people with authority can be in control.

Seems i've finished on a mystic number, perhaps a sign?!?!?!?!
I don't mean to be offensive to anyone, these are just my thoughts on the matter, so we can discuss them
It just seems to me people are misinterpreting things and looking for signs were there are none. Number patterns are commonly found by people when they look for something, once a teacher of mine thought he found a pattern in Pi! But soon realised he was wrong! Throughout history people have thought the end is nigh, I don't see why this time is any more compelling.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince
2. NFL players etc. I'm sorry this is dumb, their contracts are up for renegotiation, so they want more money, they are willing to strike, end of it.

I have read this entire thread now and have little to add outside of the thought about the NFL and NBA. I cannot see that as any part of these future possible occurrences.

There are contracts between the Players Associations and the NFL/NBA that provide certain benefits, regulations, procedures and policies. Those contracts have expired so it allows the parties to negotiate changes and/or to add or delete specific things. The "lockouts" are not player strikes....within the NFL, their union (NFLPA) would have signed an extension of the existing agreement that expired and continued on with it. The team owners (NFL) want changes made that the players have yet to agree to for various reasons. Money is always the issue but it is not the players wanting more (although all of us always want more money) it is the owners wanting more. And since they own the business they feel they can set down the rules.

"Strike" is not a word uttered by any current NFL or NBA player or union rep. They can't strike....they have no current contract of employment. Which is why the NFLPA dissolved, at least in name. And the timing of this occurring at this moment of possible world-changing events is because the contracts signed years ago expired.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What really agrivates the crap out of me, is watching govt. and big business pecking away at our freedom, and you try to mention it to people and before too long you get that eyes glazed over don't want to talk about it look. Am I just overly paranoid, it just seems that no one I know really wants to talk about these things. And what is scary is that our govt. isn't really one of the worst ones on this planet.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here's my two pennies worth.

I believe I know what TPTB are most scared of and why they have been building underground bunkers;and why the granite seed vault is nuclear proof and why the chemtrails are made of mostly Barium Sulphate.

They know a Gamma radiation event (or even a full Electromagnetic spectrum event) is coming. This will wipe all green grass on that side of the Earth when IT sounds and it will cause a nitric acid smog that will contaminate the water supply. It will also irradiate people who are living above ground, so you will need to be 6 feet under soil to avoid the radiation sickness or in a mountain or cave.

They know the source (or IT) is already in our solar system and has been here since before the Earth. They do not want to you to know this.

All hard drives, not EMP protected or in Faraday cage, will be wiped. So memorize or store survival info in books. Electricity will be a thing of the past. Due to the nitric smog, solar panels will not work.

So find a cave for the short term and then you will need a water supply that is not open to the atmosphere.
Stock up on food, etc.

Or else get a relationship with Jesus and be in His first rescue. When you see the three days of darkness, remember the Parable of the 10 Virgin Brides. This is not only symbolic but is a real event waiting to happen, look at what is needed- a non electrical light source.

I will not even guess what year. But according to my sources it could be 2011, 2012 or 2013 when the 3days of darkness will happen. (In Revelation it says everything can be delayed right up to one point, so that is why prophecies sometimes don't happen because someone prayed and it got delayed or changed.

Oh yeah, IT is a stellar mass Black hole that our Sun goes around every 11 years. Plenty of proof if you know what you are looking for.

BTW they already have teleportation devices, they tried to use it to invade my home (for only one reason I know of and that is to kill me and my family) but one word stopped them; YEHOVAH. Learn it and have faith in Him, it may save your life.

Live long and prosper.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I find it curious that the space program is coming to a halt. Retiring the space shuttles seems a bit odd especially since they have been talking about going to Mars and the Moon is still uncharted territory. NASA also sending memos to their employees about preparing for natural disaster and getting survival gear at the same time they are closing up shop for the shuttles is well, very curious. Unless they're building new shuttles for space exploration, but I haven't read anything about such a thing. The timing of all this just makes it more confusing.

Hopefully it's just someone passing gas and it'd be over in a blink of an eye...hopefully...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ted Turner probably paid for the Georgia Guide Stones: Atlanta. Turner Broadcasting. Georgia. I don't know just sounds like something he would do before heading to the farm.

It assumes we can get to 300 million people from the current 6 billion. That means that just to maintain the "guide" they first have to get rid of 5 and a half billion people. But most of the planet is uninhabited so I don't know what the big complaint is. We just don't use any efficient resources like water as an energy source.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bubba1

You're not paranoid. If you question things or just don't give everything a pass and act like "well I'm sure there's an (simple) explanation for all this..." and smirk at everything and everybody, seems that's how you're made to feel. What's the favorite?... Oh yeah... "You have too much time on your hands". Some with that frame of mind may wish they had used some of theirs to pay closer attention to things.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
wow, lots of info. SO, is this the latest on propaganda? HEY, lets get to the point, shall we. Just because you military types are having this problem of new tech. and russia going thru the same thing. Come on, embrace the new and live with it OK. Hi, russia.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
just rediculous...
what are you trying to prove here..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i'm sorry, still haven't figured it out. I am still looking for a job quantum physics.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
oh, and i am a remote viewer, keep laughing.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The cataclysm that they are preparing for is a global economic collapse, nothing to do with the "end of the world" (though it will be the end of our current lifestyles, for a while at least).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
oh, and i am a remote viewer, keep laughing.

here, let E.T help you, here is a remote view for you. FLOOD, STORM SHOWER METEOR SHOWER PRESIDENT LOOK DEATH A MOVIE STAR FLOOD LEVY BREACH CORE BREACH WAR PEACE WANT OVERSEAS LIBYA AFRICA WIKI ENGLAND WEDDING ENGLAND THREAT VIOLENCE OVERSEAS MID EAST INDIA EARHTHQUAKE DEATH LIBYA PRES. OVERTHROW GONE BAD INDOC, SET INTERNET COM, LOSS NEW HAVE RUSSIA AN INTERVENE NEW PRES. PUTTIN TURKEY , i will show no more.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

have fun , look it up when it comes. post at will.
edit on 6-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join