It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bonnieprince

I won't be able to answer everything, and your opinion is your opinion BUT...seems you have waved everything off and given all a pass. I'm sure you don't do that in all aspects of your life do you? Hope not. May sound weak but it's like the movie The Matrix where Morpheus says "No one can be told what the Matrix is, you have to see it for yourself." Well If you were shown or told by "People in the know" or "Insiders" about a matter you would probably believe or at least put more thought to it. Some people say no and "don't believe it" even if things are laid out and in front of them. Now I don't know how much is going on over in Australia but in the States there is much that can be discussed and debated. Time and timing and "planning" being factors or key points. Now you gave input on...

Seed Banks- Why now though? Is what can be asked. Stored up? Crops and rare plants now? Why not 70-90's or other times in 2000's? What various problems and again why planning (ahead) for something like this now... right now?
NFL- A case of pay attention to detail. Yeah contracts up, etc. but what's being done behind closed doors, all the secret secret stuff, plus who is in control and what of schemes and agendas? Do you know the dates that things have taken place? If you looked into it, you wouldn't be able to deny the timing of multiple events/schedules.
Spending- One world gov't/One world system? Maybe their slow rolling Coup d'état is moving just a bit to slow for them and they need to break this things down quick to get in the "new system" or new money? US isn't the only place where the economy has felt a strain.
Wind down/Carefree- Don't have to keep things running as usual if the thoughts or attitude have changed to, whether you know or not we don't give a * about you, and simply don't care anymore; even so "what are you going to do about it?".
11 Significance- May be watered down for an Aussie but if you noted or had a list of things that took place "on the 11's", and not just in 2011, you would have ABSOLUTELY no room to deny. I promise you that.
Things don't matter- Don't want to address really, but mood, motivation, mentality, whichever is not deserving of a survey worthy lazy stamp.
Weather patterns- Typical? Yeah weather happens yearly and seasonal from T-Storm to Tornado's to Hurricanes, a pinch here a handful there. What is going on now is definitely different than years ago. Some things just didn't happen in the frequency, volume, and locations it does now. I'm not sure they had Tsunami's rolling in in shorter time frames, many volcano's erupting as they were dormant or sleep for the longest, Up to 7... not 2 but 7 tornado's ripping through a state and even at least 1-2 in states where it was as rare as Blue Lobsters to have them. Major Earthquakes close together of strong magnitude, oh and snow in warm to hot regions like California, Mexico, Texas, and even India (not just a dusting, but snowed in vehicles too)? Landslides and long ash filled sky days? Movie worthy Dust Storm in the states to group in?
Bunkers- Don't know when they were made, but I bet there is no still run the country because they don't plan on you being around, and a no vacancy sign lit for any underground rooms you may hope to check in to.

A little long but the thing is random events over time, especially much time can be overlooked but if you can gather it all together you have better evidence and a more complete picture.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Cheroqui because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

The NFL talks may not be directly linked to future occurrences, but as I replied to the other board member people may just not be able to help but wonder why certain numbers or dates would be attached to something like happenings in the NFL. Not just with the NFL or even this particular year, but you may be surprised to know what you see if you group some things together even if math is involved. For example if you looked into something that may have happened on the 1st, 11th, or 29th (with 2+9=11). Also this year being 2011 (xx/xx/11), along with including time like 11:00 or 11:11. Some things may even be attached by way of subtraction or division, and so on. Now if you're thinking "well anybody can toy around math wise and get to a target number". Fine, but then you're missing the point. We're talking about specific events taking place or being recorded with a specific number to them.

Just a thought to add in. Not linked to future occurrences... Maybe the owners and big heads want to structure things to really lean toward them on that $9 billion dollar division so they can really extend their capabilities to get in with "The Elite" and last strong; last long, with their families in the underground cities, seed banks, and envisioned space flights/colonizations? Hmmm...
edit on 7-7-2011 by Cheroqui because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just wanted to post to say I have really enjoyed reading this thread. Also want to say that I am ready for the end if it were to happen. Many many things in the world going on at the moment just sadden me. In Australia just this week there was a 40yr old lady who chased some kids away who were throwing eggs at her house. A 14 yr old kid turned around and stabbed her and she died in the street with her family trying to save her. The next day the 14 yr old was released on parole.

Not sure if everyone believes in karma, but I feel that we collectivly will be slapped for all the evil we have put out there. When that day comes, I have already made my peace, and I will be sitting on my roof waiting for my turn.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheroqui

I didn't dismiss it, it's just there are easier explanations for everything than making it the most complex reason possible. Seed banks have been running for years, and it's really a null point. If let us say that the elites have known about it for some time (since 11 is some sort of important number meaning they predicted it along with the ancients?) then when does it matter? They would have done it years ago, but as I said, there seems to be a more logical explanation, such as wanting to protect them from possible diseases.

NFL: contracts in general for all things are done behind closed doors. I don't know about you, but I don't know many cases of anything where the general public are privy to contract negotiations, nor the exact figure and details of a contract.

Spending: Yes sure that could be happening, OR it could be that they are following a common economic theory. One might be the explanation sure, but I don't see how you have any more evidence for some one world order plan to crash everything than the possibility it is just an economic strategy which most economists seem to follow (unless all economists are in on it somehow?).

Wind down: Yes but the elites have other people run things, civil servants etc, why aren't they just selling up their stocks and retiring? Or letting things run on auto pilot? Why is the fact these countries are running out of money as is not serve as a reason for them cutting down on spending? Why is china increasing its pace? Why did you not bother to answer any of these points?

11 significance: Can you give me a website or something with all these 11's laid out? What is the exact combo does it need to be significant? What about the large amount of events that don't have an 11 involved? Why is 2011, which is not even possibly divided by 11, significant? Why not any of the other dates I described? How did the elites know about this significance?

Things don't matter: Nor is it worthy as a sign of the end of the world. I feel very motivated and am doing a lot, so are a lot of other people I know.

Weather patterns; Yes but most people on this site seem to be looking at it from a point of view it is different from their youth, or parents lifetimes. Weather and other geological things (eq's, tsunamis, etc) need to be looked at over millions of years to see if this greatly abnormal. I haven't seen such a study yet which shows anything vastly abnormal, but if you know of one i'd like to see it.

Finally just two issues. If you look for a pattern in numbers, you will find it! If I was inclined to look enough, i'd probably be able to find other dates of significance. Secondly, the simple explanation is generally the right one. I mean sure, it may be possible for some giant conspiracy to be the source of all of this, but each also seem to have far more likely, reasonable explanations which don't point to the end of the world. Call me ignorant if you want, or say I have my head in the sand, but I really don't see compelling evidence to show these events are most likely pointing to the end of the world, even if put together.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I wanted to make a thread where people posted their theories about moves the powers-that-be might make knowing a cataclysm was coming sometime around 2012. I myself have a strong feeling it will come this year. I think the Freemasons choose dates with 11 knowing that something was coming in 2011. I also think they like to misdirect us by saying something would happen in 2000 and 2012 rather than 9-11 in 2001 and all the stuff we have had go on this year 2011.

One thing I can't determine though is if this cataclysm will be man made or natural. I think up until now everything has been man made - 9-11, Japan quake etc. But was this done in preperation for a natural event?

Okay, you are seriously a moron if you believe the Freemasons are the ones running things and that all of the disasters we've had are man made........ironically, though, you actually got one thing right; TPTB do, in fact, like to misdirect us from time to time. Well, guess what?
This is one of those times, too.

9-11 was a coincidence, date-wise. Remember the OKC Bombing? That happened on Apr. 19th, of 1995. No super-magical dates there. Or what about the first attack on the WTC, on 2/26/1993? Or the 4/5/1986 West Berlin disco bombing? Six months before the 1983 barracks attack, on Apr. 18th of that year, 63 Americans had died in another suicide attack.

Honestly, man, TPTB are going to be able to hold on just a little longer every time this kinda crap gets put out; it makes us truth seekers look like a bunch of nuts. If, and/or when, the next 9/11 type attack gets pulled off, we won't be able to tell by looking at the date or thru truly trivial events such as a sports event lockout. We have to watch for REAL signs, like, for example a large number of white nationalists, criminal elements of the militia movement(such as the Hutaree), radical Islamists, and certain other types of riffraff suddenly leaving the vicinity a major city(such as Austin, Chicago, San Jose, or Philadelphia, here in the U.S.), or military base or other gov't complex regardless of location.(The possibility does exist that some more reactionary, or otherwise crooked, members of the U.S. government would be sympathetic to, or even in cahoots with, some of these aforementioned elements. It's even possible that these forces could largely be acting on their own at any given time.)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
why is it that if the powers that be know something is coming that they hide means something is coming?

why spread mass panic and killings on a hunch or gut feeling, what if theres a mis-calculation and they decide 'you know what im sick of this im gonna tell the world' mass panic mass killings mass etc. etc. d-day comes nothing happens than what? "err yea sorry about that mass panic stuff seems we were off by about 1000 years. you know these calculations we are talking big numbers it was only a 0.0000000001% error really sorry for the misunderstanding. please carry on like we dont exist just like before"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I heard on the grape vine that the earth is like an egg timer..... the sands are almost all through my friends, what happens when you need to start an egg timer again ??

I'll leave it wth you.....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
If preparations for a coming brown dwarf are being made by the elite, I've always thought that it might be the ultimate reason behind the pillaging of our financial system in recent years. Building underground bases and stockpiling food for yourself and your super-rich friends sure does cost a lot.

Why bother with an underground base? All you do is feed the conspiracy frenzy so people stop questioning what is actually measurably, physically happening : the concentration of money and power in the hands of the few with th 95% lower earners paying taxes to help this happen! The building of surfaced based infrastructure to protect property ie enclaves. The encouragement of the movement of poorer people between poorer areas eg immigrants housed in the poorest areas of cities. This also has the added bonus of making the poor get angry at immigration instead of why they are in crap housing to start with!

It is so bleedin obvious and yet you all want a complex world order conspiracy. whilst you continue to believe in a conspiracy the super rich are getting away with it.....well done give yourself a pat on the back, I'm sure the sand your head is stuck in tastes lovely

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've heard this from many analysts and observers that natural disasters are becoming more frequent and more deadly, and if it's true that man has in fact discovered the ability to initiate these disasters, then it's only realistic to see governments wanting to take defensive and/or precautionary measures to protect themselves from these attacks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Interesting thread and information,well done OP

They are building huge and vast amounts of underground bunkers for whatever is coming.The thing is,there is no point them trying to control the system from underground when there is no people above ground to be controlled by the system,the power of the system is in the people.

No people or sheeple = no power or system of control.

I really hope something doesnt happen,whether it may be caused from outside earth or earth itself.
But when you think about it, how are we going to set our system and direction straight if something doesnt happen?

Also, thanks for the great video SNAKE13X, i agreed with pretty much everything that was said on it,i cant even think of something i didnt agree with,ohh except for the part at the end where William Cooper mentioned "jesus","jesus christ has never lied to anybody,why wont you listen to him"
Someone always has to bring up religion or "jesus" lol...
A bible isnt going to save you or anyone,and neither is "god" or "jesus".
We can only save ourselves.

edit on 7-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
reply to post by 8311-XHT

To me it appears that everything, ie industry, future planning, healthcare, hope in general is being 'wound down' and being shut up as if it no longer matters.
We are at a point where politicians are doing nonsensical things to their own country's because they are aware of 'something' and that there appears to be no point in building infrastructure, education etc for future generations.

The big Wind Down has commenced! In Britian the education system is a no hoper and jobs for our future generations are disappearing. Industry is ending. The govt even plans to have 80% less carbon emissions by 2020! What kind of crazy clap trap is that?

They are shutting up shop. They know something and they're not telling. Either that or someone with a lot of power has got pictures of our current political leaders doing very rude things and is able to force them to take a wrecking ball to the county and destroy everything they can.

But that's just my humble opinion!

Outside of this ATS box you and many others there live in, there is plenty to be hopeful about.

Stop reading daily about earthquakes, floods, tornados, spills, accidents, and the hundreds of other varieties of NEGATIVITY that has clouded your mind, and maybe you'd have a better vision of the future.

You see what you want to see! You choose what you want to pay attention to, and what you want to ignore. It's YOUR fault if you have a bad attitude about what tomorrow brings!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

4. No long term infrastructure: Don't know much about other countries, but, here in Australia we've got tons of projects coming up, no real slowdown. Not to mention China's continued vast spending on projects such as these. Presuming you're from the USA, maybe it's because your country is almost broke?

Because this effects where i live, i was just wondering if you could name some of the projects your talking about that are coming up in Australia,please.
Seeming you brought it up i thought you would of added a few examples along with it,but you didnt.

Outside of this ATS box you and many others there live in, there is plenty to be hopeful about. Stop reading daily about earthquakes, floods, tornados, spills, accidents, and the hundreds of other varieties of NEGATIVITY that has clouded your mind, and maybe you'd have a better vision of the future. You see what you want to see! You choose what you want to pay attention to, and what you want to ignore. It's YOUR fault if you have a bad attitude about what tomorrow brings!

Daynight42,i respect others opinions and i do agree.In a sense that if you continue to expose yourself to things you see as negative, then you will have put yourself in a negative mindset.
But,whos to say what is positive or negative? People on ATS and everywhere else may not see these things as negative, but things to be aware of and acknowledge because they are happening and are very real.
Like i said in my previous post :

But when you think about it, how are we going to set our system and direction straight if something doesnt happen?

Maybe people are seeing it as a positive thing because it may be the way to change our system and change it how we see fit.
You arent talking to anyone here on ATS personally face to face, so how do you know how they feel about it and if they see it as positive or negative?,its just a bunch of text with no indication unless someone says so.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Here are a few examples.

We are currently about to start building a National Broadband Network (or the NBN).
We've been consistently upgrading highways around the nations.
Mining companies have been building huge rail networks across the nations constantly due to the mining boom.
My cities town hall is undergoing a very expensive refurbishment (we're a big city by australian standards and it's quite an historical building). Also more roads and rail infrastructure are being built in all capital cities due to booming population.

Hope this helps, if you want I could always give you links?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That warm fuzzy feeling lets me know ATS is the place to lift your spirits...not.

It's in our faces every time to come here. All the horrible things repeated over and over because that's what things revolve around for this site. Then throw in mysterious subjects.

I don't watch the news because most of it is bad news anyway. What the heck am I going to do about it anyway? What you you going to do about it? So what if you are suspicious of tens of things (or more) and one of them happens? You won't float just because you thought the boat might sink!

To me, what people are looking for here is juicy drama, the more realistic it is in their mind, the better. Nothing like a good natural disaster to get them pissed off so they can blame someone else for how they feel. It's a self-perpetuating cycle.

Feel bad. Blame them. Seek out more news. Feel bad. Blame them.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I think the safest option to survive would be off the planet. perhaps thats why Richard branson is starting his own space program. What also got me thinking, was seeing that Hawkins guy doing zero gravity training. I mean come on, why should he be doing zero gravity training? He also made a statement on that flight saying about the threat from space. Incoming comets ect. Another thing that had me wondering, was how people were adopting children from africa, people like Angelina Jolie and madonna. What was their reason? I mean there must be more than enough parentless children ect in the states, so why go to Africa? Collecting DNA? Or slaves for their bunkers?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Here are a few examples. We are currently about to start building a National Broadband Network (or the NBN). We've been consistently upgrading highways around the nations. Mining companies have been building huge rail networks across the nations constantly due to the mining boom. My cities town hall is undergoing a very expensive refurbishment (we're a big city by australian standards and it's quite an historical building). Also more roads and rail infrastructure are being built in all capital cities due to booming population. Hope this helps, if you want I could always give you links?

Glad you replied,thank you.
I already knew about the NBN,but its a joke anyways,they have been saying that there doing that for a while now and i havnt seen no proof of it.
About the upgrading of highways,thats good to hear.Although i havnt seen any of the MSM talking about it or reporting it,but hey its great that they are upgrading them when theres highways and roads that are more used and just need proper maintenance to be up to scratch.Its good that their upgrading other highways and road though...
Cant say much about the rail networks because when it comes to government it doesnt surprise me that its all about the BOOM BOOM BOOM,and then its collapes,yay!
Its also the same for the booming population,but its doesnt collapse,it just causes alot of problems,all in the name of taxes and growth,yay!

Its also good to hear that your town hall is being refurbished when medical centers and hospitals arent even up to scratch,but good for you and your town anyways...

Dont worry about links.

Feel bad. Blame them. Seek out more news. Feel bad. Blame them.

Maybe some people are like how you explained,but that doesnt mean everyone is,far from it.
I just like to be able to get information that we dont get from our T.V.'s and im sure there are plenty of people that come on here,are here for the same reasons.
Not to feel bad and blame others for whatever reason.Thats just silly thinking to be honest with you and if you truly believe that thats all people come here to do,then why do you come here exactly?
To do the same thing or watch others do it?

What can you do about it? what can i do about it? i dont know if there is anything we can do, i hope there is and someone eventually thinks of something,i wish it could be me,i doubt it though.
Atleast people acknowledge things like this though,that in itself is doing something and may and very well could be the stepping stone we need,if we dont even acknowledge it then yes,we are doing nothing about it.
Talking about it might be pointless to you,but talking is how most ideas come to light,not from doing nothing at all.

You brought up some good points there Illuminnaughty.I was also going to bring up Richard Bransons space program but you bet me to it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I've always held to the belief that if you want to see what is going to happen in the future... Look to the past.

Basically, the USA is going through the same cycles as the Roman Empire... in fact, the powers now being absorbed into the Executive Branch is what happened to Rome when Ceasar became Emporer... either we will evolve into a Fascist Dictatorship or we will fall... aka Rome. If you have never read the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire...I highly recommend it.

Next, on the geological/ astronomical front...Earth has gone through changes and cataclysms before. Wether God sent or by way of a comet or a volcano...they have happened. The key is to look at the severity and what we think happened and how to prepare in our little way for it.

In my mind, there have been previous advanced civilizations.... and they were terminated by big events. I believe in God, but I think the Plagues of Egypt are a good example... burning ice from the heavens, the passing of a comet and subsequent debris?.... the Nile as Blood, the red oxide dust from iron..maybe an asteroid?...the river becomes choked and then the frogs leave the water and die which leads to the flies... darkness over the land... via volcanic ash or partial polar shift...and the plagues continued...and then the earth quakes that paved the way for the parting of the Red sea temporarily...

Or we could look the Flood which is recorded in cultures from around the world...

The key is that man survived. Here you will see Darwinism at it's finest...survival of the fittest. I would hate to be sealed up in a bunker hundreds of feet below the Earth after the fact...and a geological upheaval has blocked the doors so it now becomes a tomb instead.

I'll take my chances above ground, with my own seed bank, and the skills I continue to develope...and my faith...and let's see what happens.

Beyond that, life experience is a wonderful thing.. I've been waiting for the NWO for a couple of decades now and am still waiting.... ENJOY LIFE NOW..... heck, you may get hit by a truck tommorrow.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I believe that the 'vision of the future' is that it is going to be fantastic on this planet for hopefully a few hundred, maybe a thousand odd years. But first, the scumbags that run this planet have to be 'removed from power' by natural events. The ordinary people of the world will never be able to achieve the kind of surgical precision required to remove the bad influences on our planet, but when they separate themselves off and it all comes crumbling down and flooding in on them we will have peace........in time!

There is always something to look forward to!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Regarding the NFL NBA lockouts... Some of the reasons I thought this sounded like it was connected.. I had heard that the NFL owners had saved funds long enough to go 2 years without a resolution... people talking about both the NFL and NBA have said that things were lining up for "Armageddon". These aren't conspiracy people saying this.. just NBA players. Charles Barkley specifically used that word to describe the NBA situation.

Again.. I know the contracts expired and that was why they are in negotiations now..but my point is that I feel everything the government/Illuminati is doing is based on a 50 year plan. And this is why those contracts were set up to be renegotiated now.

Also, I think entertainment, sports and movies are heavily tied into their plans because that is what has been used to keep us occupied for so long. I think it has even been used as a tool to divide us.Just like "Democrats and Republicans" is a tool to divide us. Notice the country is split right down the middle Republican versus Democrat. Divide and conquer.

But also, as I said before.. I don't think they want us distracted now. If these are all man made events they want us to see it all.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Whether the projects are smart or morally correct is another matter, but the point is not everything is shutting down or winding up or not progressing. Also as usual, stories about highways being repaired etc is hardly MSM worthy, you'd get it in a local paper or local news, and even then, very briefly, hardly front page.

I think the mining thing is significant, since there is a lot of money and very rich people involved (Rio Tinto, a lot of other mining companies, a lot of millionaires and billionaires), so if the elites were caring far less, or somehow winding things down, it seems quite contrary, since it is all full steam ahead here.

Just to make one more point, i'm sure china would know about something like this, yet they are building like mad! Just opened that high speed rail line! New cities just springing up! I think that society is full speed ahead, just not in the traditional countries, who are starting to find their time on top running out.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join