It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ufos, and yes i have done my reasearch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott

Originally posted by Crakeur
then the germans were friggin idiots.

Guy thats not funny, im german...

lol im russian

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexParadox

to say the truth i dont believe that stuff too, and if u noticed the little comment underneath the link, u could see that.

OK Alex I stand corrected. Even though I don't follow you on the quote part underneath the link. SirKillallott...for my part I was slamming that author not Germans. I have German friends......by the way I'm Irish and Monican (Native American).

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starlight_Rebel

Originally posted by AlexParadox

to say the truth i dont believe that stuff too, and if u noticed the little comment underneath the link, u could see that.

OK Alex I stand corrected. Even though I don't follow you on the quote part underneath the link. SirKillallott...for my part I was slamming that author not Germans. I have German friends......by the way I'm Irish and Monican (Native American).

yes one of my best friends which actualy knows just about everything on the topic of NAZI ufos, hes german, he also is a relative to the inventor of the v2 rocket

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I was slamming that author not Germans. I have German friends......

Guy my grandma was Russian...

Okay enough of the irrevent posts. Im not sure what to belive in this case. I do think that the Germans could be scientifically knowledable enought to makes such crafts, but not yet. It just doesnt seem right some how. Although its a very intersesting theory and is still yet to be proved, if this where true we would know alot more about it (secret or not). Besides i like my good old alien buddies
. Im not saying its not possible but dont you think that they would have used them by now? Are you suggesting that the Germans are abducting people?
I guess its possible for knowledge sake and you know what, i think im going to flip a coin for it. I need someone to call it in the air.... Whoever calls first gets to decide:

Heads or Tails?

EDIT: Germany is heads, Tails is alien

[edit on 8/11/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I was slamming that author not Germans. I have German friends......

Guy my grandma was Russian...

Okay enough of the irrevent posts. Im not sure what to belive in this case. I do think that the Germans could be scientifically knowledable enought to makes such crafts, but not yet. It just doesnt seem right some how. Although its a very intersesting theory and is still yet to be proved, if this where true we would know alot more about it (secret or not). Besides i like my good old alien buddies
. Im not saying its not possible but dont you think that they would have used them by now? Are you suggesting that the Germans are abducting people?
I guess its possible for knowledge sake and you know what, i think im going to flip a coin for it. I need someone to call it in the air.... Whoever calls first gets to decide:

Heads or Tails?

heads, lol,
the gemarn scientists could have already all died and all the records and info has been already lost. itslike a ancient technoligy. and maybe germans ARE abducting peeps. we dont no. and there have been tests on how the magnetic waves can make u "fly"

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Inetersting...
I got heads 3 times in a row and i asked my magic 8 ball. It said signs point to yes when i asked "are the UFO's German" and no when i asked "are the UFO aliens"

Thats gambling for yea
. Looks like we are all going to be abducted by the Germans (course they willl leave me alone cause im blonde hair blue eyes
) good luck to all those brown haired peeps.

Anyway im off to go meditate and do what i do (been on all day looking at stuff need a break)

-peace

[edit on 8/11/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Inetersting...
I got heads 3 times in a row and i asked my magic 8 ball. It said signs point to yes when i asked "are the UFO's German" and no when i asked "are the UFO aliens"

Thats gambling for yea
. Looks like we are all going to be abducted by the Germans (course they willl leave me alone cause im blonde hair blue eyes
) good luck to all those brown haired peeps.

LMFAO

yea well im in trouble cuz im russian and im a brown hair, hazle eyes

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
sirkillalot - fitting name for a german.

kidding. half my family came from germany (fled from germany). I wasn't referring to any of today's germans as being idiots, just the ones that lost the war because they didn't see the best way to utilize a vehicle that was about 50 years ahead of it's time.
(of course I'm glad they didn't win).

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i think were REALLY going off topic here

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes, but if they shot a bullet at the enemy they'd most likely run into it because they would be going so fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join