It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ufos, and yes i have done my reasearch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
German UFOs,

these disks where used in ww2 against the allies, and there is picture proof they existed.

"Schauberger developed the "flying hat" type disc that was later seen over the United States. The final version was the Bellonzo-Schriever-Miethe Diskus, as large as 135 feet and some up to 225 feet in diameter. They traveled over 2,000 km/hr and were planned to go over 4,000 km/hr. In 1945 they could reach a speed of 1,300 mph and an altitude of 40,000 feet in less than three minutes. The Germans developed the Delta wing craft, and were working on stealth technology, etc."

"The "German saucers" are often known also as the "V-7 legend": this comes from a reportedly circular aircraft named "V-7" and claimed to have flown in Prague on February 14, 1945.

Latest developments of the legend, including claims of German space journeys to the Moon, Mars and near stars have also been taken into consideration."

plz go to my site for more info on the german ufo phenonmena
www.Alexs-Paradox.tk
then go to "aliens" then "german ufos"

this is the real and original ufos, but since ufo means UNIDENTIFIED fly objects, i will now use the term: german disks

the US have known about these disks for a long time and have tried to duplicate them but have horribly failed every time ,

then one thing that wows me is that within 40 years of the invention of aircraft the germans managed to already invent flying disks capable at going extreme speeds

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I cant find ur site

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott
I cant find ur site

www.Alexs-Paradox.tk

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
THX thats alot better. Google wouldnt find it but this works good too.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott
THX thats alot better. Google wouldnt find it but this works good too.

my site doesnt pick up on google

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes, we've discussed the German, and the American saucer craft at great length.

However, that doesn't mean that they are the only discs flying around. Indeed, there is ample evidence to suggest that a disc crash in '36 is what got the Nazis in such a tizzy to develop a saucer ship in the first place, and why many of those same scientists were then recruited by the US and the USSR (Paperclip)... To ignore the evidence and documentation alluding to an extraterrestrial source for at least some of the craft, is a denial of the evidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
foo fighters seen by both sides:
www.unmuseum.org...
www.skiesare.demon.co.uk...
not necessarily the most reliable sources but they both seem to indicate that the so called foo fighters weren't german ships. The US thought they were german and the germans thought they were US.

More important, what's this line of bull about an abandoned elevator shaft in midtown NYC that leads to a secret NYC base? If that were the case, I would imagine we'd be getting some serious funding from the gov't for terror protection, instead of being 49th on the list of 50.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yes, we've discussed the German, and the American saucer craft at great length.

However, that doesn't mean that they are the only discs flying around. Indeed, there is ample evidence to suggest that a disc crash in '36 is what got the Nazis in such a tizzy to develop a saucer ship in the first place, and why many of those same scientists were then recruited by the US and the USSR (Paperclip)... To ignore the evidence and documentation alluding to an extraterrestrial source for at least some of the craft, is a denial of the evidence.

well i cant say i believe that the u.s. and russians hired those scientists cuz when the allies got close to the ufo base near the end of the war, they had burned/destroyed all information and to this day no one has been able to duplicate that technoligy. wat ever u.s. is doing involves "big-large-wind-propulotion-systems". which will NEVER work, and russians, well i personaly dont even think they care about flying suacers, they have their own problems involving the goverment. and not to mention the civil war with the check republic inside russia.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
These programs are independent of politics and who's in the White House or the Kremlin. These guys likely haven't been out of their labs in decades....and who could blame them!!!???

As for the German UFOs, I'll have to look at your site I guess, because the ones I know of are just like the American ones made for the debunking (though Hitler's goal was different). They used jet and prop technology, and in some cases rockets...but not anything exotic...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
These programs are independent of politics and who's in the White House or the Kremlin. These guys likely haven't been out of their labs in decades....and who could blame them!!!???

As for the German UFOs, I'll have to look at your site I guess, because the ones I know of are just like the American ones made for the debunking (though Hitler's goal was different). They used jet and prop technology, and in some cases rockets...but not anything exotic...

yea well the german ufo topic has alot to know about, the part on my site is more of a "introduction"

not necessarily the most reliable sources but they both seem to indicate that the so called foo fighters weren't german ships. The US thought they were german and the germans thought they were US.

yea well, who said the goverment told any one that those ufo where theres, just like how the u.s. goverment has its lips shut on topics like area 51, and we didnt even know about the b2 bomber for probly a decade or 2

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've heard so many storys involving the german saucers, and its to bad that all the information was really destroyed. Society could have really benifited with this technology in proper hands...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
so, you think the germans and the americans had our fighters in the sky, sent our own crazy oddball aircraft up to tail them and didn't say something like "don't be alarmed by the alien aircraft, that's one of ours"

what if our pilots fired at them? Would the gov't risk one of these experimental planes being shot down over enemy territory?

Doubt it.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, I've just gone over your site and it looks vary informing with some interesting theorys. Good work!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
so, you think the germans and the americans had our fighters in the sky, sent our own crazy oddball aircraft up to tail them and didn't say something like "don't be alarmed by the alien aircraft, that's one of ours"

what if our pilots fired at them? Would the gov't risk one of these experimental planes being shot down over enemy territory?

Doubt it.

theses things are running at wat? 2,000 - 3,000 mph, bullets are too slow for that

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
no point arguing this. you will believe what you want to believe but I highly doubt we'd have had any air victories if we were fighting an air force that had that kind of gear. Also, if the germans had it, wouldn't we have uncovered a few of them and stolen the technology after the war?

I can't believe I'm arguing on the side of the aliens.

what has this site done to my common sense?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

no point arguing this. you will believe what you want to believe but I highly doubt we'd have had any air victories if we were fighting an air force that had that kind of gear. Also, if the germans had it, wouldn't we have uncovered a few of them and stolen the technology after the war?

I can't believe I'm arguing on the side of the aliens.

what has this site done to my common sense?

they only have about 3-5 of em, they where either:
a) destroyed for protection of technoligy
or
b)taken away to a remote location.

and those suacers where used moslty for recon and transport

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
then the germans were friggin idiots. sounds to me like a 3000 mph flying disk in WWII would be quite the weapon. Probably only need a few of them to zip in and out and wipe out enemy aircraft. hell, attach a few bombs on them, shoot to NYC and drop the payload and be back for Schnitzel and Lager by dinner.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK normally I keep an open mind and I honestly do not critize while I am on the various boards I frequent. But Alex.....I was just at your site and oh boy...I'm sorry...I read the description of the "true" enviromental conditions on the moon, etc under the section about the German-Nazi space program. Sorry Alex but that fellow is nuts. By the way where is the photo of the German moonbase he uncovered? Were you not privy to such startling and important photgraphic evidence? And Crakeur.....I'd rather side with aliens than this. Sorry Alex if this offends or upsets you but....man oh man...(shakes head, rolls eyes).

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starlight_Rebel
OK normally I keep an open mind and I honestly do not critize while I am on the various boards I frequent. But Alex.....I was just at your site and oh boy...I'm sorry...I read the description of the "true" enviromental conditions on the moon, etc under the section about the German-Nazi space program. Sorry Alex but that fellow is nuts. By the way where is the photo of the German moonbase he uncovered? Were you not privy to such startling and important photgraphic evidence? And Crakeur.....I'd rather side with aliens than this. Sorry Alex if this offends or upsets you but....man oh man...(shakes head, rolls eyes).

to say the truth i dont believe that stuff too, and if u noticed the little comment underneath the link, u could see that.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

then the germans were friggin idiots.

Guy thats not funny... *pause*... im german

[edit on 8/11/2004 by SirKillallott]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join