It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The only time people will actually get together to try and fight it, I fear it will be too late already
Hopefully we really do have some "guardian angels" around us, ready to lend a "cosmic helping hand"
(And I seriously believe that to be the case!)

And also in response to the theory that a NWO might be a good thing, why then is it so damn secretive and stealhty? If world leaders were thinking to join under a NWO it should be a proud moment for mankind. I just don�t see it happening that way with what�s going on in the world currently.

just my thoughts on this subject...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes, they should have nothing to hide if its such a good thing. Although, it might be smart to at the worlds current state with all this, "terrorism". Im sure some religious groups and certain countrys may not like it. Even if it is a good idea.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

And also in response to the theory that a NWO might be a good thing, why then is it so damn secretive and stealhty? If world leaders were thinking to join under a NWO it should be a proud moment for mankind. I just don�t see it happening that way with what�s going on in the world currently.

just my thoughts on this subject...

Maybe they are so secretive and stealthy because there is no proof of any so called NWO? Call me crazy, it's just a theory of mine...
Has anyone ever proven that there was such an entity? People, including myself are just paranoid, which is okay. But come on, a One World Government? Never would work, of course, I could just be one of those people who is clueless and what not to what goes on around me......bah....bah.....I'm a sheep....

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I know a couple officials have, I'll bring up the articles as soon as possible...

[edit on 12-8-2004 by crossofcrimson]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Agreed, it�s hard too see how it would work isn�t it?

The boss at my work (storage) always says that everything goes with violence, that is in the context of whenever something is to big fit in a area, he just orders to push it harder.

The point is it would take ALOT of violence to set a NWO/One World Government in place. And the question is if UN, FEMA and the other prime suspects have enough force to push it through?

I�m not convinced they don�t have

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Dawnaj]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes, but it will become easier to push once places like europe unite. With Europe and the new USSR forming, everyones becoming more unified. It will be easier and easier for the NWO to take over as more nations join together.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How you get some where is defining your goal. Crisis managed by Chaos creaters establishes order not peace. We will loose a city, New York. Everyone needs it to happen who is a Globalist. As a result security mandates will be global, Middle East peace will insue and global monitary policy shall be instatuted with the Euro. This will be the New Order. Is it evil? Was Pearl Harbor and Pearl Harbor 2? Follow the money... You cannot see the lodgic and natural progression of the plan because your eyes are wide shut. If you can see you might know God and you have understood the evil that has fallen apon this earth and man. Correction in a freemarket is contrived with the help of those who do not know God and seek to save thier life by the will of evil. Regulation shall come with the blood of the risen Christ and the fall of this worlds Nations. The fall of the Nations shall be the fight against Israel, the burdensome stone called peace. How ironic. All nation are guilty even Israel. You may find yourself one day seeking to destroy evil but, that is not your job. You need to present the truth of God by the Blood of the Lamb of God with the word of God, not by the arm of man. This is your only victory. If you are unable, hold your tongue an help yourself.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Vary well said dead... That post made me think a little more then usually.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join