It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

www.mydesert.com

A Florida jury has found Casey Anthony, who was accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, not guilty of first-degree murder, child abuse and aggravated manslaughter but convicted her of providing false information to police
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I know everyone is angry but I saw this verdict coming. There wasn't enough evidence. There wasn't enough tying her to the murder, the prosecution should of gathered more evidence before this trial.
The jury deliberated quickly in ten hours.

while many will not agree with teh verdict, this is the process, there wasn't enough evidence to prove her guilty, as much as we wanted it too.
Move over OJ.

www.mydesert.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There like 3 threads on this. Theres no reason to post in this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I believe that is up to mods. Don't you?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

There's only one thread on the verdict and that's in Chit Chat.

I agree with the verdict on the murder and manslaughter charges and lying to LEOs. I don't know much about the abuse charge. There wasn't evidence to convict her of the murder.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well society will punish her enough. There may have not been enough collaborative evidence, but every person knows her face. She is gonna have to move to another country and change her identity.

That defense lawyer is going to be rich.

But whether we like the verdict or not, it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt. The jurors did not have enough evidence, they couldn't convict.

I think it is the CSI effect, peopl think that the investigators can find evidence of anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Rather telling, I thought, that her own parents walked out after the verdict was read.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
goodness whats up with the post police..if this isn't breaking news..it just happened geesh take a chill pill lol

I also am not surprised, too much circumstantial evidence and the whole story even as provided by the prosecution just sounds so iffy. The whole thing is just a tragedy tho, whether she is guilty or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Rather telling, I thought, that her own parents walked out after the verdict was read
reply to post by leo123

yeah I was kind of mad when I saw that to. I mean you lossed grandaughter be glad that you didn lose another dauther as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123
Rather telling, I thought, that her own parents walked out after the verdict was read.

Wow! I didn't see that. I was wondering about them. I was watching but doing some things at the same time, but did notice they were not with her.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think justice was served when there was simply not enough evidence to find her guilty. There wasn;t. There was no motive, Oh she is a mother that likes to party. I can find plenty of mothers that party.

Thing I dont get is all the people in the media were saying that she is guilty guitly. If you wstch Nancy graceless she is just relentless saying she is guilty.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Please post in the ongoing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.
edit on Tue Jul 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join