It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, she's innocent and has been acquitted by a jury of her peers, despite the intense attempts of the media to bias the country against her. The next trial should be all the press figures, specifically that [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] Nancy Grace who convicted her on day one.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I said it somewhere earlier...

...vigilante justice is an oxymoron.

You weren't there, you didn't sit in the jury room.

In this nation we are innocent until proven guilty. Thank God for that while you have it!

You go on about how MSM is inaccurate, sensationalistic news with an agenda...yet you gobble down all the juicy 'facts' to this case like it was gospel truth with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN, Headline News.

Shame on them.

They seem to be TRYING to get a mob worked up. They have a newscaster out there trying to get people to chant there was no justice.

Sorry Nancy, you ARE NOT THE JUDGE AND JURY!!!

You don't have the power to influence EVERY JURY!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
All the justice money and having the right connections can buy.

Let's ask you fellow ATSers some questions;

1) If you came out to your pool (must be nice to afford one and a nanny and a 100,000 lawyer) and found your child laying face down what would your reaction be?

My reply: Jump in, grab my child, lay them on the side, dial 911 screaming for immediate help and begin CPR until help arrived. I WOULD NOT hide the body of my beloved child, never feed them to a swamp - that was a purposely smart move to hide all trace evidence of what happened. A true psychopathic action.

Casey's story changed from pool accident to nanny nap? Which is it? Why hide the body if it was a accident?

2) Do you keep chloroform around the house or in the car? Now I am amazed after Googling it, it's not a controlled substance - marijuana is but chloroform isn't and it is a much deadlier substance.

My reply: No, never bought the stuff and would never give my 3 children (one was "hyperactive and could / still goes for 2-3 days without sleeping - which meant I could not sleep while he remained awake as a toddler because he was into everything).

3) Lies, lies and more lies..................yet everyone believes she did not preplan this murder of her infant daughter. How about the chloroform?

4) Would you folks have a missing two year old and not report them for a month? Go partying while their missing (guess her daughter missing didn't bother her enough to for go partying) and get a Bella Vita (Beautiful Life) tattooed on your left shoulder while your daughter was "missing"?

Now come on folks, this is a major conspiracy and like OJ, a blantant carriage of misjustice...........................plain and simple Casey planned and carried out the murder of her daughter and lied and hid the body, finally having the little body dumped in a swamp.

Oh let's not forget she first kept her daughter's body in the trunk of her car?

Would any of you ATSers out there do that with your dead baby?

Say yes and in my book your a sick beast.

Money and having the right connections will allow you too to get away with murder.

I'm wondering if there's more to this than meets the eye?

As a last thought, if someone lies, many times - what makes you think they're telling the truth when they say, "Oh but I didn't kill my daughter Caylee".

Yet another revelation about the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

22-year-old Casey Anthony was dating a sheriff's deputy, just before the little girl disappeared. Deputy Anthony Rusciano of the Orange County, Florida Sheriff's department has now been fired for lying to authorities about the relationship.

Rusciano told a reporter that he had no comment.

He's not considered a suspect in little Caylee's disappearance, but investigators trying to find out what happened to the little girl did question Rusciano.

At first, he told them he met Casey Anthony briefly at a party, but had no further contact with her. However, a forensic search of her computer turned up e-mails between Casey and the deputy, proving their romance was ongoing.

A sheriff's office internal memo says Rusciano gave investigators "inaccurate and incomplete responses" and finally admitted "he had lied to the investigators" about their relationship.

Because Rusciano lied, he was sent a document late last week saying he was discharged.

Casey Anthony is free on a half million dollars bail, charged with child endangerment and lying to police about Caylee's disappearance.

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who posted Casey Anthony's half million dollar bail, now says he regrets it because she's not cooperating in his investigation.

"Had I known she wasn't going to cooperate with me, I wouldn't have bailed her out," Padilla told INSIDE EDITION.

Source and videos www.insideedition.com...

The reason Casey got off was because she was a pretty, thin, white, woman with money, connections and partied with the police department sheriff.

She lied, time and time again to the court - her mother lied and yet the dumb jurors (hand picked I'm sure by Anthony's defense) believed she did not plan and carry out Caylee's murder.

Yep, all the justice you can buy in America.

Lady Justice is blinded and gagged with duct tape it seems.
edit on 5-7-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Alright, alright but somebody, anybody please explain to me how the jury could acquit her of the child abuse charges????
Neglect (and this being only one of the many abuses against Caylee) is child abuse. It is a FACT that Casey did not even bother to report her child missing for over a month, which is NEGLECT. Since Casey was found guilty of misleading and fabricating to the police then she should have been found guilty of child abuse because she lied to cover up her NEGLECT which is child abuse.
I can accept not guilty on the murder charge, I knew she was going to get off of that charge, the manslaughter charge is surprising but the child abuse charge, that is seriously messed up.
Please, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please explain to me how you could possibly acquit on the abuse charges???
By the way, I am the mother of 3 children and I know where they are at all times, if one of them turned up missing longer than an hour I would be in panic mode, 2 hours I would be calling the police.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Very sober and logical post. Only the mob, and the tv prosecuters like that lunatic Nancy Graceless is yelling and screaming at this verdict.

On the 4th of July we should applaud one of the only civil rights this country has left . . . the jury trial.

This Jury as they suppose to do by LAW, judged the case on the evidence presented to them at the trial.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Nothings funny?
posted Friday, January 30, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe7b79b95e62.jpeg[/atsimg]
HOW?!?!?!?!

there have been people on trial for much less that wouldnt of even half smiled like this?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I doubt the jury actually believed her... for some reason people tend to pity Mothers who kill their kids, thus they often get away with it or get a slap on the wrist.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

She's just spent 3 years living with the stress of her possible execution. I challenge anybody not to have a smile on their face when that stress is lifted.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
disgusting, so very clear she did it and now she will walk or get maybe 6 months for the lying to police charges. Her poor kid was denied justice

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I just starred your post, and I share same questions:

a) chloroform inside the car?????? Why on Earth? It's about as exotic as uranium in our normal lives. If this isn't a smoking gun, I don't know what is.

b) partying... Much to celebrate? Really?

I mean please... Scott Peterson went to the death row on less circumstantial evidence.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by behindXtheXveil

Good post - Starred.................you said it all.

There was no justice for Caylee because she didn't muck the sheriff of Orange County Fl, have parents that could put up a 500,000 bond for her, a 100,000 lawyer, the right connections and money.

Caylee had no justice, no voice, she was simply another little innocent victim and her mother will do it again, I guarantee it, she, her mother and father are all psychopaths, you can see it in their dead eyes.

Eyes like a shark.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Neopan100

Oh.
I just gagged after reading what this is about.

I haven't read one article on it or watched any news on it.
Now i feel dirty.
edit on 5-7-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

So you haven't paid any attention yet feel you should gag about the verdict?

You apparantly know nothing about the case so why do you feel justified to comment on it?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thats from 2009 my friend

link with date and more pics
www.momlogic.com...

edit on 7/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Agreed entirely, the entire case against Scott Peterson was circumstantial. IMO juries seem to be too lenient on women who kill their children, and female offenders in general.

Casey and both of her parents should be sent to a mental health facility for the criminally insane if not to death row.
edit on 5-7-2011 by ChrisF231 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil
disgusting, so very clear she did it and now she will walk or get maybe 6 months for the lying to police charges. Her poor kid was denied justice

If it was so clear she did it then why didn't the jurors convict her?

Perhaps the NWO at work?

please

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Would you like a massive list of women who have been convicted of killing their children?

A simple 5 minute google search should prevent you from posting rubbish like this.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What the.....

Cleared of murder charges?? Hell no!!

The media did not make her look guilty...SHE made HERSELF look guilty, and didn't even put all that much effort into showing us that wasn't.

Who lies over and over about their child's "accidental" death?

Who is googling "How to make chlorafram" right before their child goes missing and is found dead?

hell no.....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil

If it was so clear she did it then why didn't the jurors convict her?

Perhaps the NWO at work?

please

Jurors are not perfect and cannot see ALL hence 1 judge above WHO SEES ALL.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
reply to post by Kryties

Alright, alright but somebody, anybody please explain to me how the jury could acquit her of the child abuse charges????
Neglect (and this being only one of the many abuses against Caylee) is child abuse. It is a FACT that Casey did not even bother to report her child missing for over a month, which is NEGLECT. Since Casey was found guilty of misleading and fabricating to the police then she should have been found guilty of child abuse because she lied to cover up her NEGLECT which is child abuse.
I can accept not guilty on the murder charge, I knew she was going to get off of that charge, the manslaughter charge is surprising but the child abuse charge, that is seriously messed up.
Please, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please explain to me how you could possibly acquit on the abuse charges???
By the way, I am the mother of 3 children and I know where they are at all times, if one of them turned up missing longer than an hour I would be in panic mode, 2 hours I would be calling the police.

Nobody can explain the child abuse acquittal? Seriously, maybe I'm missing something.
All of you who think the system worked in this case, please explain the child abuse charge.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join