It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Having watched most of the trial I can safely say that I would have to agree with the jury. There simply wasnt enough evidence. Like it or not justice was served.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

The issue here is what I have noticed...

the numbers seem to match the fact that it has become sensationalized quickly... how was it any different then what is going on in DC...

one day in the news...

Vets being forgotten by those they defend...

three days max in the news...

look at yahoo news or cnn... it is bread and circus's time in the american republic...

how was this whole trial more news worthy then the human trafficking in our OWN capital... The fact is it should not be....

The traffickers in DC would rank number one, not a murder is florida...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I don't understand why anyone would be upset. They don't know what happened and if the jury decided not guilty then she's not guilty. There was no evidence for a reason and it's not because she was a criminal mastermind.
edit on 5-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I feel your pain; its giving me a huge headache and anger knowing that this $^#%@ is getting off free.

She is 100% guilty

She partied for 30 days after her daughter went missing(Murdered) That is one huge implication of her involvement

She lied to Law Enforcement about everything.

She made up a story about a nanny kidnapping her daughter

That IMO proves she murdered her daughter She contrived lies mis-lead investigators long enough for her to get away with it.

The decomposition of her daughters body when it was found was in the very late stage which didn't help the prosecution.

This is a shame

I wish Casey Anthony would Get the Death penalty.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
edit on 5-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Did Nancy Grace's head explode?

(Laughing out loud)....My head just about exploded!...I thought for sure she was guilty.....but they say she is not...so...what really happened then?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

That's three years time served that she can now legally sue the city county and state for a fair sum of compensation if I'm not mistaken. Depending on her employment status at the time of her arrest and other factors.

But wheather she did it or not she has been found not guilty. By no means has she been found innocent. I think if this woman isn't innocent of murdering her own daughter ? To believe she got away with it. I think that's
hilarious. You simply can't get away with something like that, just because you were found not guilty. Not
guilty by a system that must also protect the innocent. And the stats show, there are far to many innocents being locked up already. I assure everyone. She hasn't gotten away with anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

now I missed that...

hey mods if he finds that will you allow him to make a thread of it, I am not sure how it would fit into the limits here... but I missed that...

If you just want to post it please by all means post it...u2u me with it if you find it or with your threrad on it... You have a star and flag waiting from me...

Why...

It fits into my own preconceived notions...

Has anyone thought of posting the fathers profile...

(Liaten do not go out of context on responses to this)

A large number of Cops are adrenaline junkies... which if left uncheck could lead to various forms of mental illnesses...

Like I said the cop friend I have said he would go after the father while others went after casey...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This whole thing is ridiculous. The fact she was out partying after she knew her kid was dead was enough to make my skin crawl, i don't like club goers and partiers as it is. That right there is enough for me to want to kill her myself. The justice system sucks. And people are scared. And women need to grow up, and stop blaming their childhoods on whats wrong with them. Thats my piece. Take it or leave it, i couldn't care less.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by Marrr

The issue here is what I have noticed...

the numbers seem to match the fact that it has become sensationalized quickly... how was it any different then what is going on in DC...

one day in the news...

Vets being forgotten by those they defend...

three days max in the news...

look at yahoo news or cnn... it is bread and circus's time in the american republic...

how was this whole trial more news worthy then the human trafficking in our OWN capital... The fact is it should not be....

The traffickers in DC would rank number one, not a murder is florida...

What does any of that ^ have to do with this trial or Robert's Rules?
Re-read my post, it seems that you are one of the ones that got "affected" emotionally. A very dangerous thing.
Either that or you used this trial as a springboard for a thread for your gripes against the United States of America.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Also, she was probably safer in jail than on the streets, I bet you any amount of money someone will finish the job for the pathetic justice system.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by CaptGizmo

She is 100% guilty

I wouldn't say 100% guilty... there is too much doubt to say who did what and when.

She partied for 30 days after her daughter went missing(Murdered) That is one huge implication of her involvement

That doesn't mean she killed somebody at all. Have you thought of the possibility that she's a sociopath and honestly didn't care where her daughter went?

She lied to Law Enforcement about everything.

She made up a story about a nanny kidnapping her daughter

She was actually charged with providing false information to the police. She didn't get off scott free.

That IMO proves she murdered her daughter She contrived lies mis-lead investigators long enough for her to get away with it.

That doesn't prove that, I'm sorry to say. Both the prosecution and the defense used the point of her being a pathological lier. She will lie about anything no matter what it is.

I wish Casey Anthony would Get the Death penalty.

I hope you don't find a magic genie lamp anytime soon.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm absolutely disgusted by many of the comments in this thread and the other Casey Anthony threads that proclaim her to be guilty (with some almost dripping with desire to see her get the Death Penalty). Were you there? Did you see the evidence with your very own eyes and sit through the court proceedings day after day for the entire duration? I think not - yet you sit back in your basements judging based on what you've seen in the media.

Whatever happened to Innocent until proven Guilty? I thought that was the cornerstone of your justice system, something you crap on year after year about having fought so hard to achieve. Yet suddenly, because you saw it on TV, you pronounce her guilty and start imagining her lying on the death table with a needle in her arm? Would you be the same people who revel when someone gets the death penalty?

Absolutely disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Bloody hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Who gives a crap? I don't. I couldn't care less if she is guilty or not, she doesn't deserve life, simply because she was joyful and partying, in my opinion. Like i said i don't care its my opinion, and that's the only one that matters.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Well the prosecution stating Casey got rid of her because she was starting to speak was in prosecutions closing statements. The theory that that more reasonably applies to George was my own after the consideration that the defense was going hard after George, Casey spoke against George, he lied quite a bit, and the defense put forth the notion that he molested Casey herself. I've watched the entire case tho It's something you can piece together that was spread throughout. Whether it's true or not who knows.

link   
reply to post by reesie45

Thankyou for proving my point.

link   
reply to post by Kryties

I agree with your post as if I wrote it myself. People don't realise, they make themselves sound just as bad as bad as the accussed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I hope no one ever let's you on a jury.
Lying to the cops, how on earth does that prove her guilty of murder?
You must not know how this works.

Also she is 100% not guilty of murder.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Posted this in the other topic that got closed.

My Facebook exploded with the irrational "opinions" and definitions of "right and wrong" as the verdict was read. I followed it vaguely online and I am not surprised in the least of the outcome. The prosecution was very shoddy and circumstantial at best. While the case obviously was a pack of lies, there is no proof as to who was lying or what really happen, and guess what - in American I'm still glad to see that some people are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

It does not matter what the media says, it does not matter on whether YOU think she did it or not, because frankly, your opinion does not matter. You were not there. You did not get to look of the evidence in depth. You did not have first hand experience with the trial.

So yes, a big win for the American justice system today, because if she would have been charged guilty based on the sad assortment of evidence that was presented, it would have been ridiculous and purely opinion based.

Logic and fact based evidence are what matters, not your opinions because you are butt hurt because a child died. Not what you believe based on the medias skewed portrayal of it all since the beginning.

Now excuse me while I continue to discount the emotional fallacies of all my Facebook friends as they scream to the world things like "Casey Anthony should rot in hell" and "I hope someone finds her and kills her". Beautiful people.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2011 by AlexKintner because: meh

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I get the feeling that some of them almost wish they were the ones pressing the DIE button themselves - not just from this thread mind you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join