It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mojoarian

"Doesn't take much thought" is precisely correct. Try putting more thought into it, less emotive reaction to a child slaying. In that way, you may arrive at a notion of who the real killer was, and avoid killing off random folk.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

These sorts of things make me loose faith in the Human race..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Originally posted by celimonster
I don't believe she's guilty.
Why?
NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED.

I, as an American believe in the "Innocent until proven guilty"

You are an American idiot if you do not believe she is guilty. The forensic evidence alone proved it without any doubt.

Really? The forensic evidence proved it? Perhaps you should have presented the prosecution with this proof. If you had proof of her guilt and didn't share it, you are just as guilty.

In reality, there was no proof.
-People Magazine, Star, National Enquirer are not proof.
Casey may indeed be a sick girl, or even a horrible person. Sadly, neither has anything to do with convicting her. In order to do that, the prosecution had to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey murdered her daughter. They did not do that. Like the papers and everyone in this thread, they merely alluded to its possibility.
edit on 10-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It is difficult to dismiss the jury's verdict and even more difficult to accept the circumstances regarding reporting the missing child to the anticts of the accused.

Here is ine mans reaction to the virdict.
(Warning: Explicit language)
Source

I understand how emotional people are with preconceived notions on the guilt or innocence of a defendant.

I am sure many can relate to this mans reaction, but obviously, it is not justified.
The jury has spoken.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

so thats a typical fox news viewer then

seriously that vid is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wow, what an imbred trailor trash moron....
Just have to shake my head at dumbasses that yell at the retardovision as if the people can hear them or something....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I am proud I don't live near that man.

That was friggin hysterical.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by celimonster

I personally, would be in a frenzy if my daughter was missing for even 10 minutes, I hate the fact that everyone who was following this case will give her hell when she is released.

And Casey would be partying for 31 days after her daughter(Caylee) went missing(Murdered)

R.I.P (Caylee)

IMO justice was not served. To me there was tangible evidence and enough of it to convict her. Or at-least enough for Child Manslaughter charges and/or Child Negligence

I honestly wish she would of been convicted for Child negligence for not reporting her daughter, but she may be crazy or really didn't want her daughter. We may never know. But as far as I know poor Caylee had no chance, since their is no law, that I am aware of at least, that makes parents report their children missing.

And, I just found out, people are petitioning for a new law created called Caylee's Law that will make it a felony for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing within 24 hours, only 122,581 signatures needed to reach 1,250,000
Caylee's Law

edit on 11-7-2011 by celimonster because: new information

I urge everyone to help keep cases like this one out of our courtrooms and never risk a poor child to lose their life.

edit on 11-7-2011 by celimonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mojoarian

Sorry but the United States doesn't run on common sense or on a mothers intuition.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm posting this theory in all the Casey Anthony threads I actually participated in.

I was doing some thinking and maybe this will change people's minds that she isn't a straight up murderer(ess).

My Theory

How about this?
She ( Casey) goes shopping or to visit her boyfriend and she leaves Caylee in the car with the air conditioner running. It was june/july so it's well above 100 degrees in Fla. is stupid and thinks it will be fine cuz the air is running, but she is inside too long the car runs out of gas (remember the car did run out of gas one day I think that is the day Caylee died, just a few minutes before Casey and her boyfriend went to get the gas can). It wouldn't take any time for a child to succumb to 107 degree temperature in a car. She has a heat stroke and dies. She tells her father who is an ex cop and he knows how this stuff goes down and tells her how she is doomed to go to jail for a looong time. He could scare her to death, his experience as a cop would have her believing everything he said (and it would be neglect so it is very likely she would go for a long time) so she freaks out and decided to ditch the body. She doesn't get rid of it right away because like a person standing next to a casket of a loved one at a funeral home, she doesn't want to let go. She keeps opening the trunk and looking at her daughter. Then the O factor and the eyes make Casey decide to close her mouth so its not gaping.

I'm just putting out a possible scenario here. This is why it wouldn't have made sense to convict her of murder. Remember she would be freaking out so all of her behavior would be to cover that something was wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by celimonster

have you ever smelled decomp? Next time you see road kill stop lean within centimeters of it and take a big whiff...then go back and open up your trash can that's been in the sun all day and take another big whiff..do they smell the same? NO--

Rotting trash..even in the worst state of decomp smells NOTHING like decomp on human or animal.

She is guilty..but you are right karma will get her..sooner hopefully more than later..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The thing that gets me is George is an ex homicide cop..

He would know what they look for at a murder scene, he would know
to MAKE IT LOOK LIKE an accident.Perhaps take the granddaughter out in a canoe
and it *ACCIDENTALLY* flip and she drowns.. Happens all the time..
Wouldn't put it past him to do that.
Why would he make an accident LOOK like a homicide?

1+1=2 He helped hide the body after Casey killed caylee.

Casey is a moron and daddy cleaned her mess up.
edit on 16-7-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Why do you guys not get this?
Just because there was a body there, just because there was decomposition doesn't mean murder.
Read my above theory. The defense weren't trying to prove there wasn't decomp in the car, they were showing it was an accident that got out of hand.Her having a body in her car doesn't prove she murdered anyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I agree. I think he helped clean up the evidence (no fingerprints, etc). I think Caylee died as the result of an accident due to stupidity and neglect.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I read this today: www.nytimes.com...

Not 84 searches, only one!!! Makes me wonder if there are other errors on the part of the prosecution!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Why do you guys not get this?
Just because there was a body there, just because there was decomposition doesn't mean murder.

Care to comment on the duct tape angle?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It's been a while since i've been on. But for the record, im 19 years old and do not have a child. Therefore nothing was wrong with that joke, considering my "kid" doesn't even exist.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You are right, I haven't. But the defense proved the insects found in her trunk were consistent with those found in trash not rotting flesh.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

i have a million times but I will again. First all that was left was a skull with a piece of duct tape near the mouth, the other pieces said to cover the mouth were several feet away. All we know was there was a piece of duct tape near the head, could have been used to close her eyes if they were open, could have been used to keep bugs out if the idea of that bothered Casey, could have been used to close the mouth as it often drops open after death when the muscles go lax.

Could have been a lot of reasons, we don't know.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Yeah.. even if the jury had convicted it would have been turned over later based on the searches. I also believe they are suing the prosecution (or already have and she got money from it).

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join