Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
reply to post by reesie45

You scare me. Just because someone was out having fun that makes them a murderer? Bad argument is bad.

I would argue that once her daughter wasn't weighing her down anymore she wanted to go party.

Also, do you think if you murdered someone would you be going out like nothing happened? I would be too scared to leave my house.

What is scary is how not a single one of you find it odd that she was out partying while her child was "missing". It is almost as if you think this is perfectly normal. I have some news for you ... it is NOT normal. When Adam Walsh went missing, both of his parents did not go out on drinking binge whorefests.

Adam Walsh's outline was NOT found in the trunk of his mother's car. There was no dead rotting corpse smell coming from Adam's mother's car. His body was found, eventually, in a dumpster. Not in the woods with duct tape wrapped around his skull with his mother's fingerprints on it and a little heart shaped sticker attached.

Adam's parents immediately notified the authorities. They did not wait 30 days. They did not go out and rent movies about little boys rotting in a dumpster BEFORE Adam's abduction.

Casey Anthony killed her daughter. Caylee's body outline was found in the trunk of Casey's car. So was her DNA. Her rotting remains had duct tape over the skull - smoking gun evidence of MURDER. The duct tape had Casey's fingerprints on it. Casey and her boyfriend rented a movie about a tot rotting in the trunk of a car BEFORE Caylee went missing.

Caylee's body was stored in Casey's trunk long enough for there to be a rotting body stench.

Florida is full of imbeciles. The pretty much effed up the last several elections because they cannot get ANYTHING right.

edit on 9-7-2011 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Really?
Would you please re read the post I replied to?
Those are the only two things you point out. You are basically saying are proof her of killing her daughter.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't believe she's guilty.
Why?
NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED.

I, as an American believe in the "Innocent until proven guilty"
But that's just me.
edit on 9-7-2011 by celimonster because: spelling.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by celimonster

If you don't think so, then good for you. Even her own parents know she's guilty.
edit on 7/9/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

So, I am an idiot for believing in a basic principle?
Wow, it's time for someone to grow up!

If the forensic evidence was their, then why was she found innocent?
Oh that's right, the jury must all be idiots too.
Doh.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Speak for yourself. I don't KNOW any such thing.

I wasn't there. Were you?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Can you post links of all of these supposed facts?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Originally posted by celimonster
I don't believe she's guilty.
Why?
NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED.

I, as an American believe in the "Innocent until proven guilty"

You are an American idiot if you do not believe she is guilty. The forensic evidence alone proved it without any doubt.

Common logic shows that NOT to have been the case. NO forensic evidence to PROVE anything was presented, or she would have been convicted. Since it was NOT presented, the prosecution did not have any - else they would have presented it to the court.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My two cents,
She is guilty, but I knew she would be let go because they couldn't connect her to the crime, the prosecution did a lousy job.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I can understand your frustration and hurt, pretty much everything points to a bad mother, a person that found her daughter an obstruction to her having 'ME' time all the time. Things like the partying disgust me, my wife and I cannot understand how you don't report your child missing for 30 days and then party all the time, that's your flesh and blood that as a mother you created, she's made up of you, precious life.

Sadly her mother obviously didn't really want a child in the way, that much is obvious.

All the events like the duct tape, the constant lying to people trying to find her daughter, the video of a dead kid, the stench of a rotting corpse, the imprint of the child and everything else point to her but sadly no one could provide the air tight evidence to prove it was her, I don't know if the Judge ordered a unanimous verdict or acquit her type thing but I doubt there's many people across the world that actually believe she's 100% innocent.

Somehow I think life has suddenly just got very bad for her, I think she will be constantly moved and given new identities until one day when a mob find her.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Why can people not realize that this kind of thing is just a dog and pony show put on for the masses? Guilty people get off all the time, but they have everyone so emotionally invested in this case that people just can't let it go.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
Why can people not realize that this kind of thing is just a dog and pony show put on for the masses? Guilty people get off all the time, but they have everyone so emotionally invested in this case that people just can't let it go.

Hmm....The problem here is that you want people just to forget it and let it be a normal event.

The day when we stop caring and stop watching what is going on is the day we lose all sense of logic and decency.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

I don't know if the Judge ordered a unanimous verdict or acquit her type thing

I'm not sure how it goes in Florida, but in most places, a verdict must be unanimous when the death penalty is on the table. That wouldn't be up to the judge, it's already hardwired into the law, in an effort to keep from killing someone who is potentially not guilty if there's any doubt in anyone's mind at all.

but I doubt there's many people across the world that actually believe she's 100% innocent.

I don't believe she's innocent, either - I just believe she's not guilty. There's a difference. Every "innocent" person I've ever met was under the age of 6. Otherwise, EVERYONE is guilty of something, and thus not innocent.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I would love to know what evidence proved that she killed her daughter. There was none.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Reasons why how she acted is not evidence of anything.

1.) Someone told her to act is if everything is normal.
2.) She wanted to act as if everything was normal so not to draw suspicion.
3.) She is sociopathic and lacks empathy (maybe she honestly wasn't able to feel anything, doesn't make her a killer)
4.) We weren't at the clubs, we don't know if she was emotionally distraught and drinking her problem away. (pictures aren't proof, but I'd like to know if the pictures of her partying were from those nights after the kid was missing)
5.) The tattoo could easily have been a secret memorial to her daughter (obviously she couldn't get a blatant memorial if no one knows her daughter has died). Beautiful Life could easily have been referring to her daughter.
edit on 10-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

4.) We weren't at the clubs, we don't know if she was emotionally distraught and drinking her problem away. (pictures aren't proof, but I'd like to know if the pictures of her partying were from those nights after the kid was missing)

I believe the "hot bod" contest pictures were from about 4 nights after the disappearance.

Your reasons are solid, and only touch the surface of the possible. What gets me is that all these people think everyone on Earth either does or should act and think just like they do.

People aren't like that. Everyone thinks and acts differently, and just because one cannot fathom the rationale behind an action, the action itself doesn't automatically make a criminal.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
the prosecution was over-confident. i think she's guilty absolutely, at the very least of child neglect obviously, not reporting her daughter missing. but if i was a juror and there was not enough evidence to give her the DEATH PENALTY, i would say not guilty. i know a lot of you would feel all warm and fuzzy inside if this young woman fried but those are your own issues.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by celimonster

I personally, would be in a frenzy if my daughter was missing for even 10 minutes, I hate the fact that everyone who was following this case will give her hell when she is released.

And Casey would be partying for 31 days after her daughter(Caylee) went missing(Murdered)

R.I.P (Caylee)

IMO justice was not served. To me there was tangible evidence and enough of it to convict her. Or at-least enough for Child Manslaughter charges and/or Child Negligence

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What the hell happend to common sense? It dosnt taken much thought to relize this lunatic killed her daughter.

new topics
top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join