It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

2) Do you keep chloroform around the house or in the car? Now I am amazed after Googling it, it's not a controlled substance - marijuana is but chloroform isn't and it is a much deadlier substance.

OMG! YOU GOOGLED "CHLOROFORM"?

You're obviously guilty of something - the evidence is right there in your search history!

I'm calling the cops, right now!

3) Lies, lies and more lies..................yet everyone believes she did not preplan this murder of her infant daughter. How about the chloroform?

Yes, indeed! How ABOUT that chloroform? Where is the evidence of it - beyond bytes on a hard drive?

4) Would you folks have a missing two year old and not report them for a month?

Depends on who I was scared of, why I was scared of them, and what they told me to do...

Go partying while their missing (guess her daughter missing didn't bother her enough to for go partying) and get a Bella Vita (Beautiful Life) tattooed on your left shoulder while your daughter was "missing"?

My own daughter just got her 5th or 6th tattoo. The only thing she's guilty of is bad taste - and that seems not to be a criminal act here...

...plain and simple Casey planned and carried out the murder of her daughter and lied and hid the body, finally having the little body dumped in a swamp.

Says who? Do you have some sort of evidence that the prosecution didn't have? Would YOU hide a body in the proximity of an ex-cop for days, maybe even a month, and expect that he'd not figure it out?

Oh let's not forget she first kept her daughter's body in the trunk of her car?

Riiight.... with dear old ex-cop daddy walking past it every day.... riiiight....

Would any of you ATSers out there do that with your dead baby?

No, but neither do I have the threatening Sword of Damocles hanging over my head every waking moment.

Say yes and in my book your a sick beast.

I'm a sick beast anyhow, even though I said no. Thou art vindicated.

Money and having the right connections will allow you too to get away with murder.

WHAT money?

WHICH "connections"? Perhaps more importantly, WHO had "connections there? maybe you ought to look into that....

I'm wondering if there's more to this than meets the eye?

So am I... and perhaps more so than you...

Yet another revelation about the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

22-year-old Casey Anthony was dating a sheriff's deputy, just before the little girl disappeared. Deputy Anthony Rusciano of the Orange County, Florida Sheriff's department has now been fired for lying to authorities about the relationship.

Rusciano told a reporter that he had no comment.

He's not considered a suspect in little Caylee's disappearance, but investigators trying to find out what happened to the little girl did question Rusciano.

At first, he told them he met Casey Anthony briefly at a party, but had no further contact with her. However, a forensic search of her computer turned up e-mails between Casey and the deputy, proving their romance was ongoing.

A sheriff's office internal memo says Rusciano gave investigators "inaccurate and incomplete responses" and finally admitted "he had lied to the investigators" about their relationship.

Because Rusciano lied, he was sent a document late last week saying he was discharged.

Casey Anthony is free on a half million dollars bail, charged with child endangerment and lying to police about Caylee's disappearance.

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who posted Casey Anthony's half million dollar bail, now says he regrets it because she's not cooperating in his investigation.

"Had I known she wasn't going to cooperate with me, I wouldn't have bailed her out," Padilla told INSIDE EDITION.

Source and videos www.insideedition.com...

The reason Casey got off was because she was a pretty, thin, white, woman with money, connections and partied with the police department sheriff.

Nope, she neither had nor has any money. Her "connection" with the deputy appears to be tenuous at best, and considering the fact that he was fired for lying about that connection, I'd have to guess that connection didn't give much in the way of brownie points for a get-out-of-jail-free card.

She lied, time and time again to the court - her mother lied and yet the dumb jurors (hand picked I'm sure by Anthony's defense) believed she did not plan and carry out Caylee's murder.

Evidently you've never participated in the jury selection and nullification process if that's how you think it works.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Been following this case for months, and watching Nancy Grace. Evidence that did not make the court in the last days was Casey Anthony's mothers work record co-inciding with the days she supposedly looked up chloroform and various other substances on the computer. Her work place couldn't provide records in time the probablility she left early that day. Also, the parents cars were never searched. Total flaws in the whole case. Caylee's disappearance not being reported for a month, then a woman called Zenaida Gonzalez was supposed to have been looking after her. A woman called Zenaida Gonzalez does exist and sued the police for defamation of character and could prove where she was at the time of Caylee's disappearance which was totally credible.

With all the lies and cover ups by the family, plus the fatal flaws in the Police investigation no wonder this person got away with it.

The fact still remains this little girls decomposed body was found with he mouth duc taped and the tape WAS traced back to the family home (Garage)

An absolute farce.......and Casey Anthony will probably walk free due to the time she has already been in custody (not even experiencing true prison conditions whilst awaiting impending trial)

RIP Caylee - may one day something come to light that will bring this case back and hold those accountable.

Casey Anthony should rot in hell!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Let me end my participation with the following:

I still emphatically believe an Anthony killed the child.
Justice was served and the Jurors were correct.
A guilty murder charge, while justifiable, would not have been correctly served.

You probably already know this, but you are one of the few people around here who I respect for your ability to separate personal opinion from verifiable fact, and act accordingly.

Kudos!

More than one person is responsible for this, and the truth over which did it was not going to be found.
That family is certifiably insane.

The truth may yet come out, but probably not while this pirhana-like feeding frenzy is going on.

Yup, the whole fam-damily is certifiable, and highly dysfunctional. There is a root cause for that somewhere, which should REALLY be checked into. Someone else posted here that the family had been "destroyed", and I thought to myself "huh? How could it have been 'destroyed' when it was never viable to begin with?"

All of the hate and anger generated by this, while some of it may be legitimate, the goal of this was to achieve such vitriol, that the actions from those angered and demanding a guilty verdict(s) of higher degree, if achieved, would spell certain doom for the future of their rights and the legal process in the Unites States of America.

Now put a picture of Nancy Grace into your head and it should seem clearer.

I take everything back, and condemn you for forcing that picture into my head. I just finished breakfast!

That was LOW!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Whatever makes Nancy Grace pissed off makes me smile. That's all I really know about any of this.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jools

Dear God:

I KNEW that was you posting here at ATS!

My check is in the collection plate - honest! Please don't condemn me to hell too, without even checking the collection plate for evidence first.

- neno

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's been quite an embarrassing display of human behaviour, all this stuff under the sunshine law. Standing outside the Anthony house with posters saying "we love you caylee" and harassing a grieving family without knowing any details. Just boldly taking the opportunity to forget about the drama that goes on in their own back yards.

The media have made an absolute fortune, new social experiments have been conducted. The NWO can feel safe knowing that people are still really stupid and vigilantism can be used for their benefit.

I think the verdict was right, and am grateful that emotion at this point is still not stronger than logic. Casey is a messed up narcissist and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was a victim of brain fragmentation. Her entire family is strange with dead eyes, all of them. Her brother Lee's speach at the Caylee memorial was absolutely eerie. He kept saying CMA CMA, the initials of both Casey and Caylee.

As I feel like speculating, I imagine what happened is that Casey loves to party and her daughter was kept in the boot of the car. One day she overslept and found her daughter dead from overheating in the burning sun, and coldly dealt with the situation, went shopping and partied some more (ugly coping?)
edit on 6-7-2011 by looming because: missed a word innit

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What's going to bother me about this whole thing from now on is that one or more people LIED and got rewarded big time for it. There is NO JUSTICE for Caylee in any of this. So, Casey's going to get rich from the lies and death of her daughter. Poor Casey is going to play the 'victim' card from here on out.

I can see it now, there will be the Barbra Walters or similar interview where they will ask her about Caylee and she'll break down crying as if she actually gave a crap about her daughter. Hey Casey, REAL mothers don't wait a month to report a missing child while they go out and get tattos and party.

Casey, you are a disgrace and I hope that money you get is fuel for your trip to hell where you should rot. And I sure hope to God you never have any more children.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
and following on from my rant a couple of posts above who is going to get the 'exclusive' interview at a million bucks to Casey...Oprah?...Piers?......better get going quick girl...oh and don't forget the book and the movie...Have a nice life you (unrepeatable word).........

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Dear God:

I KNEW that was you posting here at ATS!

My check is in the collection plate - honest! Please don't condemn me to hell too, without even checking the collection plate for evidence first.

- neno

Erm could you repeat this in English please...there was enough in this case to know that Casey Anthony lied...see points 4-8 in court...it is OBVIOUS to everyone something happened at that house and there was a cover up. Read the press and watch everyone...and I mean even the jurors had a spokesperson who CATEGORICALLY STETES SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAYLEE AT THAT HOUSE!!!!!....If Caylee drowned in the pool...why didn't the Anthony's say so?....does that make it all right with GOD...your GOD? TO LIE...no it bloody does not...and although you are entitled to your opinion...boy are you out of touch with this mornings stories!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Neno

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

9 commandment

Casey Anthony 'GUILTY' of lying on 4 counts!.....if you are so hung up on the GOD thing read my post above...she LIED and LIED... and LIED and was found GUILTY of that...there just wasn't enough circumstantial evidence to convict her....should she have committed murder. There was EVIDENCE OF LYING. WHETHER YOU USE THE god THING OR NOT.
As I said before...IF Caylee drowned in the pool.(which seems to be the view of most people)..wouldn't it have been easier to call the police?....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Erm could you repeat this in English please...

You're acting like God. Judging this woman.

there was enough in this case to know that Casey Anthony lied...see points 4-8 in court...

Yes, and she will be punished for lying.

it is OBVIOUS to everyone something happened at that house and there was a cover up.

Again, true. But WHAT, we do not know.

Read the press and watch everyone..

No, thanks. The media is exactly who has you up in arms and tossing logic in the trash. Why would I want to watch and listen to the same brainwashing media that tells us all the wonderful things about us being at war with other countries and that everything in Japan and the Gulf are just fine... ?

Why are you listening to them for that matter???

.If Caylee drowned in the pool...why didn't the Anthony's say so?

We don't know and neither do you. That's the point.

...boy are you out of touch with this mornings stories!

And you're bragging about being in touch with the mainstream media that we all love and believe completely??? Quite an accomplishment there... Yes, I'm out of touch with this morning's top sensational headlines, thank God!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
EVIDENCE=LIES
EVIDENCE=DUCT TAPE

Just not enough to convict....Please stop ripping posts apart as you are so Childish.

She is as GUILTY as hell and you know it!...everyone knows it...That's what this threads about...read the OP title of the thread....Maybe you should start up your own thread about your own personal opinion as you think your GOD actually. Your factually wrong and really CHILDISH.

This woman stands to not only walk free knowing what happened but also to make a substantial amount of money out of it all... If you think that's morally right be my guest...and as for media and comparing me...How dare you?...you have no right...I am far from media savvy...I just happen to know the difference between right and wrong. I happen to have been following this case really closely...which is something i do not normally do as it's out of my interest/comfort zone normally...HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME!!!
I'm not going to reply to any more of your trolling post you are rude, out of touch and very judgemental of people.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The sad thing is, in a week or so this will all die down out of the media and this baby girl, Caylee, will be forgotten by most. Whatever happened, I just don't see how anyone could treat a child that way.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Did you have access to all of the evidence and all the testimony from the witnesses? Were you sitting in the courtroom for the entire duration of the trial? I think not. Therefore you are nothing but an armchair judge condemning somebody based on what you have seen on TV or read in the newspaper.

Yet another American who forgets the details of his own Constitution and Justice System when it doesn't suit him.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

She is as GUILTY as hell and you know it!...

Are you talking to me? If so, you're going to have to be more specific. Guilty of WHAT? Lying? Yes, she's guilty of lying. She will be punished for lying. That's how the court system works.

.read the OP title of the thread....

Thread title: Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

Yes. Guilty of lying. I don't deny that. She lied.

Your factually wrong and really CHILDISH.

What facts do I have wrong? And I'm not the one throwing a tantrum.

HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME!!!

Me?

That's pretty funny! Who's the judge here???

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
LOL i'm Canadian and I'm female...(Try reading where I am based at least)..I had to laugh...sorry...No I'm not an armchair verdict person...seems I am being ripped apart on this thread when others have given the same opinions and not been...
I'll keep my mouth shut now...However, I do think I'm entitled to my opinion and I suggest you read others opinions above as I feel like I am being got at by you and an above poster....
Normally I'm interested in History and Space and other stuff and don't post on such matters ...seems I am not allowed to have my own opinion on here!!!!
Last time I post on threads like this!

Oh and by the way Jools can be male or female name

Peace!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have never known such bullying on a thread OMG

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
They did agree that she lied to the police. That's the puzzling part. Why? Why would she lie when so many where trying to help find this child in the beginning. I didn't have a perfect childhood as did many others, so the "she was abused" defense taken by so many just doesn't add up to me, at least. If she lied, she has to know something whether it was accidental or on purpose. I just don't see how she could have been a "party girl" during that time and not been frantic about her child. I just honestly don't see how a mother could act that way with a little child missing or harmed.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

LOL i'm Canadian and I'm female...(Try reading where I am based at least)..I had to laugh...sorry...No I'm not an armchair verdict person...seems I am being ripped apart on this thread when others have given the same opinions and not been...

Wrong. I have addressed many people in this thread, several times, indicating my disgust at the reaction by some people. You happen to be the last post I read to follow the "She's Guilty - BURN THE WITCH" bandwagon and therefore I am replying to you.

It's OK to have an opinion. I just can't stand hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
please can you stop this...i feel like I'm involved in a witch hunt!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join