It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The actual verdict....

For one through three---

not guilty...

as for the other 4 of lying ... guilty on all..

false info to a cop...

I am glad this is over ... no offense I was tired of listening to all of it again and again..

It is as bad as the ancient roman Colosseum...

tues or thursday 9 am is sentencing....

so do you think this was worth it....

I am listening to the post wording of various statements... This in and of itself is much more then Political Madness...

Am I the only one who considers this as insanity....
edit on 5-7-2011 by ripcontrol because: my own insnaity

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I effin' can't believe she is not guilty...something is totally wacked about this whole thing!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

What the heck are you talking about??

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

casey anthony

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Amazing that she is not guilty, but you need a better title for this thread! Need
Casey Anthony in the title if you want people to comment.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Oh.
I just gagged after reading what this is about.

I haven't read one article on it or watched any news on it.
Now i feel dirty.
edit on 5-7-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Judge just told them unique privilege of not speaking or speaking over deliberations... it is up to them....

Aquited....

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony was acquitted Tuesday of first-degree murder and the other most serious charges against her in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter. But the jury convicted Anthony on four conts of providing false information to law enforcement officers.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It helps when you explain what the hell you are talking about

I only knew because I just got done watching the trial. This shows the court system failed again...but this trial had so many holes I can see why she did not get charged. There has to be undeniable evidense that she committed this crime & there just wasn't. Just like OJ, I know she did it and father time will catch up to her one of these days.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
I effin' can't believe she is not guilty...something is totally wacked about this whole thing!

She still got her soul tagged so let her enjoy 3D, smh as much as she was grinning during the trial at times. How you got any grin when your baby is dead wheredadodatat??????????
edit on 7/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I fixed it...

thanks...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
damn!

not guilty on murder, child neglect and manslaughter!

at least she looks at 4ish years in prison for providing false information.

That's about the same time caylee has lived.... she should get more... and i just heard right now on TV that she has a possibility of just going home Thursday on 'time served.'

edit on 7/5/2011 by ugie1028 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

something is wrong here, but someone else I know made a good point...

They tunneled on her..... it hampered their ability to see clearly... I still agree with my friend who made the call of not guilty on murder...

He said he saw a better case out of rookies out in the back yard boondocks area....

The ball was dropped by both the cops and the prosecutors....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

something is wrong here, but someone else I know made a good point...

They tunneled on her..... it hampered their ability to see clearly... I still agree with my friend who made the call of not guilty on murder...

He said he saw a better case out of rookies out in the back yard boondocks area....

The ball was dropped by both the cops and the prosecutors....

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Did Nancy Grace's head explode?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

they made a good point...

they never connected her to it... it is a leap to murder from lying...

Also of note is the fact she may not do any time on the other charges.... she has been in jail the last few years...

PS the judge looked like he disagreed right before he ordered it read

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

RIGHT!!! I cannot wait to see the load she is going to blow...her eyes are surely going to come completely out today.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

well I think ill link to your post for this

watch the judges face...

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
It helps when you explain what the hell you are talking about

This shows the court system failed again...but this trial had so many holes I can see why she did not get charged. There has to be undeniable evidense [sic] that she committed this crime & there just wasn't.

Your entire statement makes no sense. You said the system failed. Then you admitted there wasn't enough evidence to convict her?

Last time I checked, our system was based on the idea of proving someone guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This is to balance out people's emotions and assumptions about the accused. If there is not enough evidence to convict her, then yes, she should have been found Not Guilty. Looks like the system worked if you ask me. People's opinions about whether she did it or not do not count.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
damn!

not guilty on murder, child neglect and manslaughter!

at least she looks at 4ish years in prison for proviing false information.

thats about the same time caylee has lived for.... she should get more... and i just heard right now on T she has a possibility of just going home thursday on 'time served.'

I'll be surprised if she even gets that. It wouldn't surprise me if the judge considers time served and she ends up with probation. I can't believe how she's laughing and carrying on with at times an "I'm all that" type expression on her face. There will probably never be justice for that baby girl, Caylee.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I really ain't been following this case that closely, but well, by what I know, the only thing that was proven in the courtroom is what isn't true!!

I kind of think that the whole family should be hospitalized till they can prove their sanity and well....
hate to say it, but I don't think we will ever find out what reallly happened to the poor child...
it seems that both the defense and the prosecution was working mainly to cloud the truth, not reveal it.
I don't think mom did kill her....
I think mom is a little mentally unstable though....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join