It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, Freemasons, and Socks: The Definitive Guide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

No its not that clear, can we talk about ATS being ran by the government or not? beyond this point, I mean...

No it is not irrelevant as you must know, censorship is a slipperly slope...
All I needed to know was that we could not discuss "illegal" drugs.........

There are no benevolent dictators, only tyrants who claim to be...

I have no rights here?
Do I have the right to start a popular thread informing ATS members of the fact that they have no rights here?

Say whatever you wish as that is your right yet I will choose to believe that I retain my rights anywhere I may roam and I will never allow anyone to convince me otherwise.

Cheats and Liars? I havent heard anyone call you that yet I have seen how you quickly you labelled it as such and proceeded to take such great offense to it. In my mind it was a "tell" yet you believe whatever you want to believe or espouse something while knowing that it is not true, whatever be the case here....

This tactic has a name yet I cannot recall the term...
In street slang I call it "going over the top" or otherwise taking great offense to something that you really shouldnt worry about...

Like when you call a redneck a Liar....

Call them a commie "" or whatever and its still in the argument phase but call then a liar and its on!!!

You shouldnt worry because I have read enough responses to know that the majority of the people here completely lack imagination, the ability to think critically and otherwise are from the middle of the fold, are not in short supply and thus you should never run out of little happy clickers...

Whats to worry? Its only business right?
I have been in business for myself longer then you guys and if anything I have learned to take none of it personally...

disclaimer: I use disclaimers because many of you only see black and white and none of the shades of grey that make up pretty much everything that is reality.....

Although I understand a need for structure, I understand the need for some "rules" I see no logic in not being allowed to discuss "drugs" nor use "profanity". Only that this appeals to the "masses" and that it is the masses that you want to appeal to or that the structure of this place is all about maintaining the status quo while wearing a cheap V for Vendetta mask....

Not appealing to CT's specifically, nor to "out of the box thinkers" or anything of the sort as they are few and far between indeed and would not be so good for business.
They tend to have lives beyond the internet and the ability to hit that "exit" or "off" button at will.
Especially when they are told that they have no rights... wether they believe the fallacy or not is irrelevant...

Imagine a site like ATS that allows for a more diverse lexicon, the ability to discuss all subjects openly even if it incriminates or insults any entity and where you the participant has the same rights as all true sovereigns...

Ever met a person who's dreams slowly become reality or perhaps instead had the thought that you were the only one?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I can assure, ATS, is not CIA's External Infiltration Camp.I know, Because I knCoIwA

edit on 6-7-2011 by LulzCode6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LulzCode6

Well feces man! why didn't you say so sooner?
Thats all I needed to know.
I feel so warm and fuzzy now that that's all over with....
I need to go now and post more personal info in my profile....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Good thread. I think that at times those running this site make bad decisions but who doesn't. As a whole I think this site is very good even though since the horribly cluttered layout was introduced I don't visit much.

That said I don't at all think it is a CIA operation. Sure shills may pop up every so often but I can't really tell anymore. Many people are very stupid in general, so I think it is more likely that a poster is just naive rather than a shill.

I appreciate the opening post explaining the origins of the company that was very interesting

edit on 6-7-2011 by Beefcake because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have to give credits to skepticoverlord,it's how he manage "Invisible - users" with civilty.Maybe he will listen to people one day!!!
edit on 6-7-2011 by LulzCode6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan
No its not that clear, can we talk about ATS being ran by the government or not?

Such topics are typically not removed, unless of course, there is overt insults or other madness that would violated the Terms & Conditions. However, the typical response to people entertaining lies that are insults to those who make ATS happen will now be this...

All I needed to know was that we could not discuss "illegal" drugs.

Did you not read the Terms & Conditions when you created your account?

Do I have the right to start a popular thread informing ATS members of the fact that they have no rights here?

Sure. But expect a degree of laughter.

Cheats and Liars? I havent heard anyone call you that yet I have seen how you quickly you labelled it as such and proceeded to take such great offense to it.

I refuse to believe anyone capable of turning on a computer, opening a web browser, establishing an ATS account, and using a keyboard to type posts is incapable of discerning how accusations of this site's owners and staff being collusion with the government is not tantamount to labeling us all as liars and cheats.

In street slang I call it "going over the top"

Close enough. Nothing else has ever worked, so pushing the upper boundaries seems appropriate.

I see no logic in not being allowed to discuss "drugs" nor use "profanity".

Then you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Odd as all through my time I have learned from everyone up and down inside and out that it is not good when we assume things especially when we could find out the reality first hand by simply taking a poll yet what would a poll tell us but what the average doped and dumbed downed majority of idiots want?
Yeah...

Its like the masonic order...... otherwise good people are being subverted, distracted, bogged down by people and a structure that they wish to believe is good and even though they do not understand and will potentially never know the deeper reality of the situation....they will go on to defend the institution as if they do...

As I said earlier and will reinerate now...

All networks are vulnerable...
Nothing is safe...

Now, with a massive amount of knowledge concerning how my own government operates... Their Modus Operandi and especially considering the END GAME....
To think that they are not doing exactly what you worry someone would want to come here and do with "your" network.... is ignorance at its finest.

Weep all ye will, much pain and gnashing of teeth, cry foul from the rooftops!!!! if it makes you feel better... it will not change the reality of the situation...

This network is safe when sony' network isnt?
Our government does not have the technology to carve the data mined from any website into tiny Z's on a nanobots forehead?

SUN TZU...

Hubris, Ignorance or both I not sure which so I will hope for the best, ASS U ME the worst and prepare for the worst as well...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Eat a sandwich, feller!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This site has been about making money rather than being about conspiracies ever since Simon got pushed out of his own site by the moneymen who have taken over and care nothing about the original purpose.
Not one of the top management has any sort of belief in any sort of conspiracy (in fact every post they make is anti-conspiracy) it makes me wonder why they want to be here at all ? Oh yeah, it makes them money.

This post will disappear in 5....4.....3....2.....1

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Show me where anything discussed on ATS, better said, where a discussion on ATS changed much of anything...

Show me where ATS had this wonderful reputation to uphold even though the majority of people have never heard of ATS...

Show me these things and I might believe this isnt all about fascinating the simple minded for revenue clicks let alone government data mining...

I have read re read and re re read your excuse for your stance on simply being allowed to discuss illegal drugs and I still find no logic contained within.

Excuses to enforce the status quo based on HEGELLIAN DIALECTICAL PRINCIPLES is what I see.

The illegal as well as legal drug trade is a massive global conspiracy involving all manner of people from presidents down to the street dealers...

No one will have a complete world view without knowledge thereof...

Lastly, in your words which I took offense to indeed..... "weed"..... is not a drug per any definition of the word and I will walk with you as far as it takes to prove it with logic and reason yet oddly enough I do not believe you want to know the truth as that would surely upset alot of anti drug people here... Imagine an informed populace that actually understands how the human brain works...scary and probably not very profitable...

No need to reply to me any further as I am fairly certain that I have heard enough...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
This site has been about making money rather than being about conspiracies ever since Simon got pushed out of his own site by the moneymen who have taken over and care nothing about the original purpose.

You're lying. The opening post proves it.

Not one of the top management has any sort of belief in any sort of conspiracy (in fact every post they make is anti-conspiracy) it makes me wonder why they want to be here at all ?

You're lying again...
The Conspiracy of American Political Peril
The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses
There's lots more to be discovered here, but apparently you prefer innuendo over reality.

Mark (Springer) has posted extensively on UFO conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

No need to reply to me any further as I am fairly certain that I have heard enough...

I don't think you've "heard" anything, because apparently nothing anyone can say will rise above the hurdle of your preconceived notions.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

You are providing a service and the very audacity of 'biting the hand that feeds you' makes me sick to the stomach.
Biting the hand that feeds you? This is a user generated ecosystem, we feed ATS the content and they rely on us to stay popular. On the other hand, ATS bans so many good contributors. Have you ever looked through an old thread? Isn't it a bit suspicious that around half the people are always banned?

Anyways, good thread. This shall be my definitive guide to ATS bs.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Nothing anyone can say?

I am listening to recent findings by neurologists and neuroscientists who understand how the human brain works, understands how THC interacts in the human brain and also who now know that POT/THC is not an addictive substance, is not foreign to the human brain, has a place in the brain and is thus NOT a drug per any modern definition of the word.

Best staff on the internet and still outmanned by one lone assailant armed with vast amounts of superior knowledge...

You want lots of pretty links "proving" my position over your inferior position?

Want to do "profanity" next?

Want me to show you how childish and based upon superstition most of our "curse"words really are?
The etymology alone should show you that, if you ever wondered.

You have shown me far too much attention this night and I thank you.

I thoroughly understand now that place is not mine, I have no rights here, you are king here, drugs are irrelevant or not important enough that we are allowed to discuss them, for the betterment of the community, so alien disclosure will occur, so police brutality will cease to exist, so the people will take back their governments et al.... and we cannot use curse words.... and we shouldnt discuss government control of websites and thats all because these things never lead to further tyranny.... ever.

Good night and good luck!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Anyways, good thread. This shall be my definitive guide to ATS bs.

How can you possibly remain on a site where you believe the owners to be lying to the membership?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I thoroughly understand now that place is not mine, I have no rights here, you are king here, drugs are irrelevant or not important enough that we are allowed to discuss them, for the betterment of the community, so alien disclosure will occur, so police brutality will cease to exist, so the people will take back their governments et al.... and we cannot use curse words.... and we shouldnt discuss government control of websites and thats all because these things never lead to further tyranny.... ever.

Exaggerate much?

Anyway, we've never claimed ATS was for everyone. That's fine.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

It was clear when I walked through the door but then hope sprang eternally like it always does

My first true indication that something was a miss was how so many were so anti CT inclined and seemed to know very little about CT history yet they dominate the boards.
This place is very anti conspiracy theory.

I would say that TPTB have decided to entertain certain distractionary CT's and to condemn those which strike closest to the core yet they should consult someone first so maybe it wouldnt be so obvious to those of us on a slightly higher frequency...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

That is the oddest insult ever!

That was an insult right?

If not then try harder next time as flattery shall get you nowhere!

Quick! say something about ATS being in league with our satanic .Gov or your post will be removed!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join