It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, Freemasons, and Socks: The Definitive Guide

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Find a resource

Study it

Infiltrate it (unknown to the broker he is pushing funds in this case information to whom)

manipulte it

turn new sources (alternate perception over time)

thoughts de brief is this possible here I believe it is regardless of fancy ops use of IP addresses as proof lol the location of the computer has little to do with infiltration of an asset infiltraition and manipulation can happen from 1000s of IP addresses with or without mods and owners even knowing all it takes is an organized unit to plant a seed and work perception over time

I am saying possible not saying this is going on... very possible but no proof

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Was kind of freaked after the threads the other morning and really thinking about stopping posting here, but at the end of the day the whole thing is stupid. I knew from the off that with this being one of the most popular conspiracy sites on the net that there'd be a fair share of agents around and it didn't bother me then, so am not too bothered now.

What threads are you referring to?

What have I missed?

edit on 21/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

If you have a taste for poorly-crafted lunacy, then you missed out.

Alas for those who think it's okay to use ATS as a platform for attacking our members, staff and the site itself.

They will have to do that without our help.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Hey..!! That's my fav kind of lunacy... how'd you guess

But seriously... just idiots pissed off then I guess?

Meh... didn't miss much then

Cheers mate

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This place is infested with shills at every level.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Funny to see how the staff, hides behind the TOS, when criticism is being raised

Fact remains: they are biased, and not denying ignorance!

MODERATE THIS ......

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
Funny to see how the staff, hides behind the TOS, when criticism is being raised

MODERATE THIS ......

altered to a closer semblance of the actuality of things here...

Funny to see how the staff, stand behind the TOS, when criticism is being raised

Fact remains: they are comprised of as diverse a group of individuals as the overall membership itself

and not denying ignorance!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Civility & Decorum aint exactly rocket science.

Don't be surprised if some people in here might find rocket science easier to understand than civility & decorum.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

MODERATE THIS ......

One has to wonder and ponder, alot of people could interpret this post as being ignorant and people like you that lay waste to such claims, one could also say that you my friend are biased in your thoughts and approaches.

People interpret things differently, its how it is. Many people have a natural inkling to rage against the machine no matter the how nor why.

this site is privately owned and lets face it rely's on revenue to keep it going, every site has t&c's and everyone agrees to them on sign up, i think if people are going to complain about their harshness and such they really need to actually read them before clicking the i agree button. and as iv said before, dont like them? then leave. This isnt a prison camp and the staff aint ur warders, they are here to enforce the rules and keep things civil if they wernt we would end up with a site like the other that shall not be names....full of whack jobs and weirdos.......oh wait

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Wow....!!!! Well said...respectfully said ....factually said....

However....paragraph 2....
Line 3.287 of the second line involving segment 2-34- and 8....

Someone...( from the GoVernment...) paid you in eurospanishAmerican dollars to put that period in after the comma...didn't they?

Just admit it so that we can get on w/ it.....(smiles)

I really did love your post. Very well said....you actually said it like you own the place...but yea know....that's another conspiracy....ha!~ S&F

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ROFLMAO!!!
I :LUV you SO!! and ATS!! ♥♥♥

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Something about your post reminds me of the infamous Rules of the Internet.*

Come to think of it, just about every one of them has probably been invoked at some point in this thread.

* I would link to them, but they are rife with obscenities, so I'll leave it to Google.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
Find a resource

Study it

Infiltrate it (unknown to the broker he is pushing funds in this case information to whom)

manipulte it

turn new sources (alternate perception over time)

thoughts de brief is this possible here I believe it is regardless of fancy ops use of IP addresses as proof lol the location of the computer has little to do with infiltration of an asset infiltraition and manipulation can happen from 1000s of IP addresses with or without mods and owners even knowing all it takes is an organized unit to plant a seed and work perception over time

I am saying possible not saying this is going on... very possible but no proof

Here how they keep tack of everybody on here and other site

www.abovetopsecret.com...

# The following results may also be obtained via:
# whois.arin.net...;q=205.251.72.170?

showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2
#

ev.ib-ibi.com = IP 205.251.72.170

InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc. INFORELAY-EST-02 (NET-205-251-0-0-1) 205.251.0.0 - 205.251.127.255
I-Behavior, Inc I-BEHAVIOR-02 (NET-205-251-72-160-1) 205.251.72.160 - 205.251.72.191

# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: www.arin.net...
edit on 30-4-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Another thread closed...

You people can go on about terms of conditions etc etc but the whole point is how can a site of this nature be so censored? Here is what I posted as a new thread, until it was closed and I was directed here....

One thing that has come to my mind since joining this site, is how heavily moderated it is. How posts can get deleted for no reason, threads closed at "moderator's discretion" and how the extensive forum rules not only prohibit freedom of speech and to voice one's opinion but they are borderline fascist.

I've never quite understood how a site that seeks the truth and freedom of the individual, can be so heavily moderated and strict in enforcing such rules.

Is there something I don't know? Has their been some form of court order brought against ATS where by in order for the site to remain it must adhere to excessive moderation policies? It just does not make sense to me. I have been posting on forums since roughly late 90's and I have never experienced anything like this site.

So I thought, may be this ATS site is a place to set up for easy monitoring of people who could be considered a threat. Home grown threats, the kind that do have extreme anti-establishment ideological view points that may indicate a potential threat, especially in America where access to firearms is of greater ease. It would also make perfect sense from an operational view point, why have operatives searching high and low when it can just come to this place? Also, by setting it up themselves, they have a greater access to people's information, IP addresses, personal info.

I don't agree with certain users on here all the time, but I certainly would never want them to be prohibited in airing their views. Freedom of speech is the most basic right a Human can have, if I take offence to something being said then that is my problem, not the person that has said what is on his/her mind. To encourage debate is to encourage an objective mind, a wider perspective and to accumalate knowledge, even if we don't agree with what is being said, sometimes we have to admit that if we have no counter argument, may be our view point is wrong.

May be ATS is just one of those places that has strict rules, but to me, you either stand for freedom of speech or you are against it and ATS cannot stand for it with such harsh moderation of posts and threads, which makes me question why ATS wants to be the main hub for what could be seen as predominately the anti-establishment crowd? May be I am way off here, but I hope some of you can see my point of view or at least explain to me what the deal is here.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

MODERATE THIS ......

One has to wonder and ponder, alot of people could interpret this post as being ignorant and people like you that lay waste to such claims, one could also say that you my friend are biased in your thoughts and approaches.

People interpret things differently, its how it is. Many people have a natural inkling to rage against the machine no matter the how nor why.

this site is privately owned and lets face it rely's on revenue to keep it going, every site has t&c's and everyone agrees to them on sign up, i think if people are going to complain about their harshness and such they really need to actually read them before clicking the i agree button. and as iv said before, dont like them? then leave. This isnt a prison camp and the staff aint ur warders, they are here to enforce the rules and keep things civil if they wernt we would end up with a site like the other that shall not be names....full of whack jobs and weirdos.......oh wait

This is true, but I've never come across T&C's that seem to be borderline fascist, or at least this is how they are enforced. Watch you P's and Q's and you're tone under the guise of civility seems odd on a site of this nature, especially when such issues are somewhat subjective and down to the opinion of the moderator(s). You're right if I or if anyone else have an issue with this, then we're all free to leave. However, it doesn't explain why this site is like how it is, when I have been on countless forums that are nowhere near as strict. What makes me laugh is one of them was a Met Police forum!

+6 more 
posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
I've never quite understood how a site that seeks the truth and freedom of the individual, can be so heavily moderated and strict in enforcing such rules.

I've never quite understood how so many people who profess to be so deeply invested in seeking truth and individual freedom (among other important ATS-worthy topics) are unable to do so within relatively simple confines of civility and decorum.

If these topics are so very important, why is it often so very difficult to behave oneself so as to better express the importance?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The best slave to have is one that believes they are truly free

The best shill and Cointelpro to have is one that is unaware that they are.

Reality isnt really Real....For real.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

SecretFace,
Before you go talk about the ATS agenda and freedom of speech,start wondering the agenda of some members that they like to promote hate,in any form.

Let me create(not really) a conspiracy here:
What if the people who derail threads are actually shills,so the thread gets closed and then members complain about the censorship?What if the people who make racist/hate comments are doing it just to destroy ATS?What if they break the T&C on purpose and not "in the heat of the moment"?

In the thread you complain that got closed there were many warning about playing nice from a Mod and as usually completely ignored:
And the reason that the thread was closed
==================================================================

@ Mods:I propose a casual weekend.
For a weekend stop moderating threads and then on Monday post on a thread all the complaints from the members.It will be an experiment to show how ATS will turn into chaos if everyone is free to "speak their minds" and how it would be without the TC.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I've never quite understood how so many people who profess to be so deeply invested in seeking truth and individual freedom (among other important ATS-worthy topics) are unable to do so within relatively simple confines of civility and decorum.

As 12m8keall2c so elegantly stated...

Civility & Decorum aint exactly rocket science.

But for some people, let us not forget, rocket science isn't exactly rocket science either...

3...2...1...ooops...

Live and learn, I guess...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't believe the Mods are power hungry egomaniacs. Just look at their avatars of the males.

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join