It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, Freemasons, and Socks: The Definitive Guide

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Earlier today I saw a well thought out "Anal probe theory"

Dont laugh!

Im serious.

It was well researched and well written and then POOF!

Gone.

it was up for only minutes.

Whats up with that ATS?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Dont laugh!

Im serious.

Gone.

Whats up with that ATS?

They should have kept that up.

That is the LAST TIME I EVER go to that dentist AGAIN!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Whats going to suck is that

Anon will shut this place down.

for a possible misunderstanding.

I say, leave threads be.

if nobody is interested in them,

nobody will read them in the first place.

We have a buttload of 2pac threads.

saying the same thing over and over.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Dont laugh!

Im serious.

Gone.

Whats up with that ATS?

A "really good thread on anal probes"?... I dont know whats up with ATS, but... the question in my mind right now is WHATS UP WITH YOU?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Dont laugh!

Im serious.

Gone.

Whats up with that ATS?

A "really good thread on anal probes"?... I dont know whats up with ATS, but... the question in my mind right now is WHATS UP WITH YOU?

It was about abduction and collection of DNA.

You seem like one of those derailers.

are you?

can you say anything constructive?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Whats going to suck is that

Anon will shut this place down.

for a possible misunderstanding.

I say, leave threads be.

if nobody is interested in them,

nobody will read them in the first place.

We have a buttload of 2pac threads.

saying the same thing over and over.

Yea... Anonymous power of DoS attacks through windows machines is becoming a threat to every website on earth.

Now that I've seen why they are "legion".

Anyway... I know now that they use windows machines so "I will never forgive... I will never forget". What has been seen cannot be unseen.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yea... derailing since 2005. Constructive? Ok... Now... seriously. You're really that upset about those anal probe thread?

Take it easy... just breathe. Maybe its a conspiracy! ATS CIA ppl dont want you to get into that anal probe kinky stuff... I dont know!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This thread just got well weird

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This thread itself, its very existence, flies in the face of any ridiculous claims made by former members pretending to be anonymous.

ATS has some guidelines, sure, and at times posts will indeed get deleted or closed for no reason evident or obvious at the time.

ATS, however, is not 'censoring' anyone or any idea from what I've seen. When a thread gets deleted or closed, it's usually due a valid reason like T&C violation, and/or there's 562 other threads on the very same topic open and active for anyone to contribute to, no matter how well thought out and organized the 563rd post on the subject is.

ATS is open to self examination and it's happening right now, in this thread.

Further, in the fake Anon video, as one other user pointed out, the poster of the fake Anon video makes "I did this", "I did that" statements. Anon, the real Anonymous doesn't make "I did this" statements. It makes "WE did this" statements.

The fake Anon video is just a disgruntled disenfranchised user or former user that's got all butt-hurt over something, and/or wants to get attention.

The data on the video is also mostly false. You can do your very own trace route on www.abovetopsecret.com, and you can also do your very own whois.
If you don't know how, just go to google and do a search for trace route and who is. You'll find lots of how tos.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Yea... derailing since 2005. Constructive? Ok... Now... seriously. You're really that upset about those anal probe thread?

Take it easy... just breathe. Maybe its a conspiracy! ATS CIA ppl dont want you to get into that anal probe kinky stuff... I dont know!

You certainly showed him!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

I ask why?

and I get made fun of.

ATS is starting to .....

Ima bite my tounge.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
The fake Anon video is just a disgruntled disenfranchised user or former user that's got all butt-hurt over something, and/or wants to get attention.

That was my impression too.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if the CIA is running the show here or not. I'm sure they would have the technical ability to see who stars what for their psychological profiling anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well ancient Athens was the filtiest place on earth, from the aspect of thought, but it was a democracy in its origins and everyone allowed to contribute to topic, no matter what position they had in society.
There were no censorship, they didn't know of that term for christ sake.
Let the thought in, people are who deciding it if it's right or wrong.
It's not about anon or every other deleted thread, it's about the freedom of speech.
Take attack as a true human, but if you have nothing for your defence, then back off and admit you loose, and that is more respectful then trying to defend stances that even you know it's wrong.
CENSORSHIP ---> the word that should be thrown out from dictionaries
edit on 19-4-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Censorship should not be thrown out of dictionaries. Never. But, I do understand the gist. We have the ability to rise above censorship. It is always there. Satire. Humor. Double entendre. Politically correctness... All small examples of working around censorship. It is a small list, sorry. I'm sure that others can add to it. The point is, we can always have a voice even when there are "rules" that seem to work against us.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
They should have kept that up.

That is the LAST TIME I EVER go to that dentist AGAIN!!!!!

Ohhhhh man, now I know why you're eyes are watering!!!

lmao, ahh this thread needs more rabbit tears

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Druscilla

That was my impression too.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if the CIA is running the show here or not. I'm sure they would have the technical ability to see who stars what for their psychological profiling anyway.

It's funny.. When something major around the world happens, ATS lights up with people from all over the place contributing information, adding to the sum total of the knowledge available on ATS, and people sit back and say "Ahh this is great, this place. Look at this, before the MSM and we've got so much info..."

But as soon as someone says CIA COLLUSION, all the crickets start chirping as if on queue.

Now *that* is something to ponder.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I ask why?

and I get made fun of.

ATS is starting to .....

Ima bite my tounge.

See that? You need to relax... Im sure he was being sarcastic. But you're on a rampage so I guess you didnt even consider the possibility...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NiteNGale2

No, you will never beat censorship as long as it exists.
The point is, that every thought that falling into one's mind, to express that thought unaltered, and not to take detours around censorship, beacause it's impossible. And that is the pure freedom of speech.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I ask why?

and I get made fun of.

ATS is starting to .....

Ima bite my tounge.

See that? You need to relax... Im sure he was being sarcastic. But you're on a rampage so I guess you didnt even consider the possibility...

no dude, no.

I new exactly what he is saying.

I wasnt saying he was making fun of me.

I was saying you and Beezer were.

Im not on a rampage. where does that come from?

If you could have only read my reply before the mods deleted it.

no rampage.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join