Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, Freemasons, and Socks: The Definitive Guide

page: 27
211
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB


Now, instead of pasting the rules everyone already knew existed, please contribute to these questions. Why do ATS delete instead of addressing? They have to know how bad this looks, and how much we despise our own governments for doing this.


You obviously don't get the rules or understand them.


Being obtuse,isn't an excuse.

Its their right to do what the hell they want !

They have addressed MANY of the threads/videos deleted. Its their prerogative on what they want to disclose.

Really,if you cant deal with the rules,there are other places to go to.



edit on 19-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill
 


It's been explained why the video has been removed. We're simply employing the T&Cs like we do every other day of the week. If the video is to be allowed, then that decision will be made by an administrator.

Keep in mind that this time of day there are only a handful of mods online. Every single decision we've made here are backed by the terms and conditions.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I was redirected to this thread from several of the ATS = CIA threads.

ATS is CENSORING such threads left and right in an effort to control the damage made by those who question its motives and governmental links.

ATS is a WOLF in SHEEPS clothing.

You've seen the censorship. There is no denying it!

Big Brother is watching and taking notes on the trouble makers.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

You're still here, aren't you?
So that sort of invalidates your claim.


I'm here to expose the truth. Even if that means hurting a few MOD's feelings in the process. It appears you're here to deny the truth. I guess we are on different sides of the coin. Nice to meet you.....hope the people named in the video have a better game plan then just saying "your still here aren't you" as if that was some sort of end all to every point I have made....



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


read that thread when it was posted, I remember thinking but not posting the following...

"wow, that canned response from the mod seemed awfully contemptuous of the members..."

Many of these issues seemed to be handled with contempt, Now don't get me wrong, Ive moderated a small forum before, and I hated everyone of them sniveling bastards for their whining and complaining about TOS and various other drama... and I have used the same tactics as these mods to simply silence the idiots complaining about things they knew nothing about...

The only difference was I wasn't modding a forum that claims Deny Ignorance as its motto, and a conspiracy forum at that, it just seems maybe if they hid the contempt better, and perhaps remembered the clientele that comes here is on the paranoid side.

Just saying.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Gemwolf

I didn't read the links or the OP, tbh I don't really care whether its a government run site or not.
I stated before, government officials could easily become members so what does it matter whether they run the site or they simply read through it.

VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I was just asking to put everyone else at rest, again, I don't want to see proof, just wondered if there was any you could provide that would move the topic on..



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill
 


I honestly hope that admin will allow the video to be posted. Then you will see that it is laughable - and you will wonder (again) why we deleted it, because it is so laughable. But still, we removed it because of the terms and conditions.

You do know that you are making this banned member smile a huge smile. You played right into his hand. We're trying not to give him the satisfaction, and you're making it a bigger deal than it really is. There are many, many Anti-ATS videos, much better than this one - still BS but at least better attempts at discrediting ATS.

If you give me a minute I'll write a description of the video, and you can get a better idea. You can also delve into YouTube and find it and have a look at and decide for yourself.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill
 

My point being that if we were just trying to silence you then we could, but we're not.
We only removed the video because it didn't just name the site or staff members.
Understand?
You can discuss whether or not you believe that ATS is a NSA/CIA/FBI/DOD/WHATEVER site to your hearts content, but you cannot link that video as it violates the T&C. Even another member pointed out that it mentions non-staff members.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I just want to point out that this has been entertaining, educational and illuminating about the site and some of the posters.

ATS? You're obviously a shill site for Nirubu and the Indigo girls (or whatever they are)

Carl, still the worst poster on ATS.


*grabbing a bag of popcorn*

Please continue.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl


the clientele that comes here is on the paranoid side.



Some......



Some are on the intellectual side. Some,just like to troll,and create multiple accounts,after being banned,for violating the rules on this site.Their personal war with ATS,includes making videos that make ATS out to be a CIA front. Pretty Childish.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GaVinCe
Gemwolf

I didn't read the links or the OP, tbh I don't really care whether its a government run site or not.
I stated before, government officials could easily become members so what does it matter whether they run the site or they simply read through it.


Why ask if you don't care? Perhaps you should read before you asked the question and you would have known the answer?

There is actually a very good thread investigating the possibility that government officials are active members here... I'll see if I can find it.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by OleMB


Now, instead of pasting the rules everyone already knew existed, please contribute to these questions. Why do ATS delete instead of addressing? They have to know how bad this looks, and how much we despise our own governments for doing this.


You obviously don't get the rules or understand them.


Being obtuse,isn't an excuse.

Its their right to do what the hell they want !

They have addressed MANY of the threads/videos deleted. Its their prerogative on what they want to disclose.

Really,if you cant deal with the rules,there are other places to go to.


Yes, yes, we get that you want and like these rules...What you are seriously failing to understand is that we don't like how these rules are applied. While you could thrive in a society that said that womans couldn't vote or that homosexual relationships were illegal or that unmarried people couldn't live together, we could not. I can respect that you want to follow these rules based on your own opinions, but please respect that some people have a hard time abiding and understanding rules that directly opposites their moral beliefs.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
reply to post by GuidedKill
 


I honestly hope that admin will allow the video to be posted. Then you will see that it is laughable - and you will wonder (again) why we deleted it, because it is so laughable. But still, we removed it because of the terms and conditions.

You do know that you are making this banned member smile a huge smile. You played right into his hand. We're trying not to give him the satisfaction, and you're making it a bigger deal than it really is. There are many, many Anti-ATS videos, much better than this one - still BS but at least better attempts at discrediting ATS.

If you give me a minute I'll write a description of the video, and you can get a better idea. You can also delve into YouTube and find it and have a look at and decide for yourself.


I have seen the video and am not saying I believe it or not. I am only saying that it needs to be open for discussion at any time. This is a site where conspiracies are supposed to be nurtured not crushed. Even if it has to do with ATS itself. Censuring every video that makes an accusation against ATS is hypocrisy in it's purist definition. I have been a member in some way shape or form for many years. I can safely say the site is more censured then it has ever been. Not saying it's because the CIA/NSA/ FBI or any other three letter letter agency is in control. However I want it to be open for discussion. Deleting videos and thread only makes me and many other members suspect.

On that note off to bed. Good luck closing this can of worms.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
the clientele that comes here is on the paranoid side.


The funny thing? About a year after I've joined ATS this brilliant idea struck me that ATS was actually a government owned site. I did a search and immediately found that my idea was neither "brilliant" nor original. Even back then.

Yes, we are all paranoid conspiracy theorists. And spending this much time in each other's company isn't helping either.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
What you are seriously failing to understand is that we don't like how these rules are applied.


Ever consider another site,that the rules might be more to your liking ?

Serious question.


Originally posted by OleMB
While you could thrive in a society that said that womans couldn't vote or that homosexual relationships were illegal or that unmarried people couldn't live together, we could not. I can respect that you want to follow these rules based on your own opinions, but please respect that some people have a hard time abiding and understanding rules that directly opposites their moral beliefs.


Again,you don't HAVE to be here. You CHOOSE to be here. By making that CHOICE,you make the CHOICE to abide by the rules,regardless of likes,or dislikes.

Its really that simple.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don't understand something. If you think it is evil.....then why stay?

I will admit I considered it. When I first joined I came to see for myself. I was a little intrigued from what I thought was the behavior all those other sites talked about. In the end I stay because I believe in ATS and its members. I am not saying that shills are not here, they are everywhere. What I am saying is that if I thought they were the ones in charge I wouldn't stay. I just make their jobs more difficult when I spot one. They don't get a free pass to ruin one of my favorite sites.

I have been in trouble here on ATS before, I understand what I did for the most part and accept that I may have been in the wrong or maybe not so completely in the Wright. It is not censorship if you violate the T&C you agree to when you sign up. If you feel slighted then don't come back.

If you stay it is because you see the value of a site of this caliber

Long live ATS!! .



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Tru-dat, my fluoride dose must be kicking in, because I find myself quickly not caring either way better put my tin foil hat on...

in all likely hood there are paid government shills on here, hell probably staff, its irresponsible of the government not to be monitoring this nut house.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


No I get that that, I totally do. I am just frustrated that the rules of ATS has kept back some very serious discussions here, and I am not talking about just the CIA issue. I am not just thinking about my well being; I have had some great times on this forum, and because of the rules I have now emigrated to other forums. What I am thinking about is all the new people coming to this now very big forum, and how problematic it is that they are potentially being lied to by an CIA outlet. That is all.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions





new topics

top topics



 
211
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join