It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, Freemasons, and Socks: The Definitive Guide

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by jude11

I have been warned.

Sorry folks.

Peace

Warning and banning everyone who post the video only throws large bloody chucks to already shark infested waters. You are only fueling the fire!!! How can the best staff on the internet not figure out how to fight the fire?? Let the video stand, deleting it only makes ATS staff look like they are hiding something. AKA fueling the fire!!!!

MOD's are supposed to be seasoned forum members. They are supposed to be hand picked for their ability to deny ignorance and fight the good fight. Surely these MOD's who are named in the video are big enough boys and girls to come to their own defense. Do they really have to be protected like defenseless babies?? I saw the videos and have witnessed all the people names form many great arguments on other subjects. You allowed them to be seen and heard then . ATS was proud to make them MOD's and give recognition in the form of shiny name badges and forum power. Let these MOD's ATS has chosen for being exceptional forum members come forward and defend these horrible accusations. Keeping them covered from prying eyes makes them look even more guilty.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

indeed.. epic fail^^^ but if you will reread my post I think you will see that im referring tojan account that is 3 years old and upstanding in the community.. "broahes" is the account in question. please reread my post.. thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Lets have a look at the 2012 forum;

Pole shift in 2012?

2012 Pole Shift survival guide

safe location map for future pole shift - prepare to be shocked

Possibility of a Man made "Polar Shift" ?

This is just in the 2012 forum. All over the forum there are topics which originates several threads and this is allowed. Still we are not allowed to have one thread discussing the possibility of ATS being a CIA outlet? Oh, wait we do; the one that the staff of ATS has created. Way to convince otherwise guys...People are abandoning the ship in these times, and I fully understand.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Why do you need more than 1 thread on it?

Does that help answer questions, or as it has done through sheer ignorance, generated this blazing fire?

Lol, in a way, if the people who believe ATS is a cia front did leave, I rekon the calibre of posts on ATS would dramatically increase.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
please reread my first post again guys and making yourselves look like complete jackasses... BROAHES.. not this account. learn to read before typing

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thatyoucannotname

Maybe you should use the broahes account to contact the staff member that post banned that account? Should we start quoting all the T&C violations you made in a matter of minutes?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I love that this topic wast shuttered to a 25 page old thread, no one is going to read all 25 pages, its perfect place to dump a topic you don't want discussed.

Its not like things change, its not like its not possible for the "mod" situation to evolve into something it once wasn't

So yes, the topic could be old, and perhaps at a time it was false (or true) and people (mods) are acting like it is out of the realm of possibility that new information, or a change could of happened in the past years.

Hell, didn't we have an ATS member crash a plane into an IRS building?

At this point in time, it would be Irresponsible for the gov NOT to be monitoring ats, Ill go a step further and say its probably likely many of our top members may have put in the required time and postings as government agents for the sake of "national security" and can anyone honestly say that that scenario is unlikely?
edit on 19-4-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Maybe you should use the broahes account to contact the staff member that post banned that account? Should we start quoting all the T&C violations you made in a matter of minutes?

Waiting for your response to OleMB. I'm sincerely interested in how you can rationalize the deletion of certain repeated topics while allowing other topics to be talked about repeatedly without closure or deletion.

Enlighten us, after all, you're a mod.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

sure.. we can count those as soon as you fully underst4and what I said plainly when I stated I could not contact staff through the account and received nothing to confirm why the account was disabled. please stop being thick. I know you can read.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

As I said before, we're not going to hand a soap box to someone that wants to dish ATS on ATS.

If someone stuck posters claiming that you are a murderer all over your house, are you going to leave the posters up because you're a "big boy" and able to handle it?

There are countless videos and websites created by members banned from ATS proclaiming that ATS is the big bad wolf. Links to these are posted in threads time and again, and time and again we remove it. This is not new, i.e. it's standard procedure.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

There are several methods of contacting staff if your account has been post banned. You have not used any of those methods. So you created a second account. Which is also a T&C violation. I suggest you log back into your other account and try harder to contact the staff, it's really not that hard.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Just for clarity:

It's also standard practise that we don't allow threads discussing staff actions.

Interesting statement. Is this a true statement? If true, why would this be standard practice?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

That's not the issue here. Feel free to start a new thread to address that issue.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

As I said before, we're not going to hand a soap box to someone that wants to dish ATS on ATS. If someone stuck posters claiming that you are a murderer all over your house, are you going to leave the posters up because you're a "big boy" and able to handle it? There are countless videos and websites created by members banned from ATS proclaiming that ATS is the big bad wolf. Links to these are posted in threads time and again, and time and again we remove it. This is not new, i.e. it's standard procedure.
reply to post by Gemwolf

Okay, so are you saying, that it is not allowable to discuss the possibility in a new thread, that due to current crazy government tactics concerning the internet ie: Acta, Sopa, NDAA, and what ever other plays at squashing our rights, that the Government would not undertake monitoring and infiltration of a site dedicated to the free flow of ideas, specifically ATS and its staff?

That's what I think we need clarification on, because frankly that seems like a real possibility and the topic should not be shuttered to this waste bin of a thread.

Or is it simply the video that draws the attention of the Ban hammer?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Okay mod's, its clear that you are disagreeing with the video, stating that T&C have been breeched etc. but what evidence can you supply to verify your story? That this is all a hoax?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

As I said before, we're not going to hand a soap box to someone that wants to dish ATS on ATS.

You can put it any way you like, but Truth Does Not Fear Investigation.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Skepticesque

That's not the issue here. Feel free to start a new thread to address that issue.

Very well may take you up on that. Then again, it might be deleted.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Why? So you can delete it and warn him for discussing staff actions?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join