It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals seeing ghosts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I believe the animals are more sensative than the general population. I've lived where animals refuse (can't even be forced) to go into certain areas of a house.
From a completely logical point of view, not even bringing the metaphysics into this...It stands to reason that they would be more accutley aware of anything - everything really.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i think animals might have an higher sense to some kind of energetic fields, but i don�t think they can see ghost.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Just like us humans detect paranormal activity in different ways they do also. I see these little sparklies, mists or sometimes just feel the energy. Cats may see a huge dark cloud or something. No matter what it would be the ghost.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
the entropic vision of animals is almost fantastic my dogs bark at nothing and my cats are always watching for something the primal instincts of animals is surprising

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It had a description about how the cat see`s and a photographic evidence of how a cat see`s forexsample a human. Some scientist had stuck a chip into a cat to check its eyesight.

And it was also a discussion in that thread if cats could actually see ghosts.

Anyway does anyone know that thread or the Report done in some news paper ?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Anamals in general can sense things long before us humans can. I believe that anamals can sense spirits/ghosts if they are there. Anamals can also tell when a person is good.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't tell you "yes" or "no", but I can say that my bulldog has barked and growled while looking at a part of a room that is vacant of people or other animals.

HS

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevvosa
We have a cat, and she often seems to 'watch' things move around the room, and sometimes her head will suddenly turn and look at something. We always look to see what she is looking at, but see nothing. Could she be seeing ghosts or spirits?

She is watching incoming telepathic vibrational clouds from a living animal or person. I have watched a blackish cloud come alongthe ground from inside this home and 2 of my dogs approach it from both sides to sniff it and it disappeared leaving them in a state of confusion and barking angrily at each other. They are brothers and get along pretty well. The reason you do not see telepathic clouds is because you are not fully aware of your animal instincts.

Honor Seed

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I believe cats can see or sense spirits. A few yrs. ago I stayed 3 nights at a place that had been renovated, it had been an old hospital. My siamese cat was with me. Each night around the same time she would get up on my bed and act scared and start staring at a corner across the room. And soon after she would begin acting strange I would start to hear really weird sounds---people talking in low voices, doors shutting, footsteps. There was no one else staying in the building at the time. OMG--I was so scared at night and dreaded bedtime because of this. Needless to say I left as soon as I got another place to stay.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My siamese cat sees things too. We have a china cabinet in our living room that is on the wall where are stairs are. You can see the stairs from the living room and see anyone that comes up or down. Often my cat likes to jump from the stairs onto the top of the china cabinet and lay on top of it looking down into the living room. One day my mother and I noticed him acting strangely. He sat up quickly and began to search the ceiling with his eyes. He followed something around and even tried to swat at it. I got up to see what it was and I did not see a thing. No bug, no dust, nothing. He then jumped back onto the stairs and ran down. He has done this quite a few times in the same manner. Once he did this while I was in the kitchen and I could see him on the cabinet. He did the same thing again and then ran down the steps likes he was following it. He stopped at the kitchen and just stared towards the back where I was. He looked like he still saw something. Needless to say, I got out of there. He has also done it while he was in my lap. It freaks me out! He is not the only one that knows something is up though. I have heard things and have even been poked. But at least I know I'm not crazy cause my buddy knows they're there too!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I believe animals (cats & dogs from my experience) can also sense things about people--like if they are good or bad. I had a daschund that was always so loveable to everyone--except for a few certain people. As a child growing up my grandfather had told me that dogs can tell if a person is "not right in the head" as he would put it. I really believe this because I have seen it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join