It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals seeing ghosts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We have a cat, and she often seems to 'watch' things move around the room, and sometimes her head will suddenly turn and look at something. We always look to see what she is looking at, but see nothing. Could she be seeing ghosts or spirits?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
cats have a much better vision and hearing than us

Maybe she heard something the human ear can't,or she is looking at an insect

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I do believe that animals can sense the presence of ghosts. They are somehow more in tune with the "other side". Do a search on it and I'm sure a lot will come up.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My cats do this all the time as well. I dont think its anything to worry about becuase as stated earlier cats have much better hearing than us. Oftem times my cat will go mental and i wont realize what it is until i see the fly flying around. Eventually my cat gets ahold of it and thats that.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hmmm I dont know, I would say that if they can detect activity from the otherside, then maybe these enties or spirits give off some form of energy or sound that is only audiable to animals with better hearing.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe it is watching aliens who are cloaked in invisibility.

Seriously just like people have said before there could be insects we can't see, probably not ghosts.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I know that cats DEFINATELY see you when your OOBE.........they follow you and meow at you and seam happy you can fly...lol....so i know they see the unseen.
I have no doubts whatsoever that cats can see ghosts......
I dont know why, but they can.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I believe that any being (animal or whatever)can see beyond the veil. My boyfriend's dog is the most psychic creature I have ever encountered. I have been able to converse *don't smirk* with him since the first day we met. Ty is a black lab and he is definitely someone that has been in a past life. I won't go into why I believe that right now.
SO...the other day he was crashed out next to me. No one else was home and this dog sleeps like a rock. Out of no where he lifts his head and I could hear that thumping of the tail. I didn't pay any attention because I figured the old man came home. Just a few seconds later I hear him lay back down and that is when I turned to see who he was happy to SEEEEEE! there was no one and ty was passed out. It doesn't seem very groundbreaking, but then all of the hair on the right side of my body stood on end and I felt them too. Ty was stoked as hell then right back to passed out. I have been clairvoyent and tuned to it for quite a while. There is no doubt in my mind. Ty is the best dog ever. A nice player to have on the team!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I just got a female dog golden retrever chow mix from the pound a few months agaio and this dog is defintly strange .Ps I have two other dogs as well and they dont act this way. any way at times she will be in a room and go to leave but get to the door way stop dead in her traks put her tail between her legs and back up .At other times she will look stright up at the cealing and just stare again her tail goes between her legs and offton she then leaves the room with quickness.
Not real sure if the dog is phyci or just phycodick lol. needs less to say i like her .
Heres a better dog story one of my other dogs is part dashound border colly mix male.about ten years now ,we got him when he was proble 9 months old.
anyway at first I realy dident like him and after a year or two tryed to give him away . The first time to people who lived about a mile away accross town .A week later the dog shows up back on my door step.
So I take him back to the people but again a week later hes back .
So I give up the idea of taking him back because I figer hel just be back.
Another year goes by and I try giving him away again this time I meet the people in town and the take him accross the county 20 miles or so .
At night in there car. I figer this is the last ill see of this dog . two weeks go by this time and there he is again battered and worn ovesly had a long trak .So I figer any dog with that much loyilty mite as well stay .
Ps good thing to as he turns out to be a perfect match for one of my sons . Keeps up with the boy like .
any way how can a dog find its way home from 20 miles away from a place its never been befor? you tell me . PS this is true story.
Pss great dog

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
20 miles to a loyal but separated dog is like walking to the front door from the driveway. Wow.
Ty is extreemely loving, but he is my shadow. Ithink it sometimes pisses my old man off because "the dog gets more love than he does". Hey man I just need to be held sometimes and Ty is right there to spoon me!
If someone that has a really tattered aura or just a negative vibe, he will be posted up at my feet not growling, but the creepyist "don't even look at my girl wrong" almost groan that Ive heard. He is truely in my life for specifics and we remember somethin. Hes the only man I trust!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have a ghost in my house, we have pictures of it that we have taken with a digitial camera. My cats and dogs have often I believe seen it. I have recently moved into a new house and our spirit has followed us. this ghost seems to reside the most in my3 Daughter's rooms. They are at the other side of my house. that part of the house is always colder than the other parts and my animals want nothing to do with it ( except) for my the oldest family dog who loves my kids like they were her own. If you think you have a ghost get your digitial camera and take some pics. Ghosts often show up in photos as little white orbs or as a fog looking mist. It is very interesting to see !! I have several pics on my pc taken with in seconds of each other where in one pic there is an orb and the next pic it turns into mists, and the 3rd pic is normal. In one instance my dog has even barked and growled while she was looking down the hall and nothing was there. I walked down the hall to check out what she saw and a cold burst of air whisped by me..If you think you have a ghost I would look into getting a digitial camera and start snapping pics, You might be surprised at what u see!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A GHOST.
that's the understatement of the year!

OUR HOUSE IS LIKE THE GRAND FFFFFFFFING STATION OF THE ASTRAL REALM. Last night all kinds of crap happened, but they mess around and wait for the other 2 people (skeptics) to go somewhere. EVEN TY SLEPT thru it. I don't want pictures they are around enough for me to not miss em!!!! the sneaky wankers.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Humm I have a dital camra like it to mite just try snaping a few photos u never know . Personly I think my dog maya is more phycidick then phyci but you never know lol.
Ps had a regular camra once a 35 milimeter was on top of the frig in the kitchen and a hole roll of film was used but the camra never left the top of the frig all the photos show the kitchen window from the top of the frig at night and you see yellow light outling of something was very strange and creepy.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sounds like you have a ghost my friend!!!! Children and animals are very aware of things we are not. Are parts of your house always colder than others? Mine is ! Do things disappear? i always get the feeling I am being watched too when my ghost is around, my kids have been heard talking and giggling with it. my one daughter use to refer to them as the 3 red monkeys that use to talk and play with her. When my second daughter was born and old enogh to talk she use to ask me what the red figures in the room wanted and why they always watched over us. my 3rd daughter has also talked about red eyes looking through the window at her or seeing red ppl in the room over in the corner. We would take pics and orbs would appear or misty looking shadows. in one of my opics you can make out a woman standing over my daughter with her arm extended over her pointing at something. My ghost has pulled my hair. Turned on my daughters TV and changed the channels . If u look u will start noticing other signs of your presence if u have one in your home!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
wow rivergoddess I didnt know that about cats! When i learn how to oobe..still trying...i will play around with my cats. I remeber that cats were like the guardians of the dead or something like that. Something with Egyptians.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I also have no doubts about a cat seeing ghost's our cat used to follow and meow at the ghost we have in our house and sometimes hiss for no reason at all. I know we have a ghost and I knew our cat could see it cat seems to have a strange thing about them that can sense these things.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We have a cat, and she often seems to 'watch' things move around the room, and sometimes her head will suddenly turn and look at something. We always look to see what she is looking at, but see nothing. Could she be seeing ghosts or spirits?

By any chance is your cat a whitish coloration or real light in color? Ive noticed the same behavior in cats before and often times it is due to a portion of thier vision being skewed , they can see downwards but not upwards. Its due to a malfunctioning pancrease basically making them somewhat diabetic and the light coloration of the hair is often a sign of this. Most cats that have this condition never get diagnosed becuase they have normal long lives.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
cats have unique vision. They can let in more light into their pupils. Plus they have "binocular" vision instead of perephrial(spelling?) vision.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar

By any chance is your cat a whitish coloration or real light in color? Ive noticed the same behavior in cats before and often times it is due to a portion of thier vision being skewed , they can see downwards but not upwards. Its due to a malfunctioning pancrease basically making them somewhat diabetic and the light coloration of the hair is often a sign of this. Most cats that have this condition never get diagnosed becuase they have normal long lives.

She is black and white...strangely with a black patch on her nose too. I did think that maybe she was seeing insects etc...but sometimes she looks up sort of scared and with wide eyes. I suppose she could be hearing loud noises far away though.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I believe your cat could be seeing ghosts or entities. According to Ancient Egyptians, cats guarded the underworld. Personally I dont like cats I feel a tension between us and they bother me. No offense Leos but it goes from the little kitties to you big ones. Education and Environment are also factors so there are exeptions.

Anyway, animals dont have nearly as much mental garbage as humans. They see things like it is and its innate, Their minds are open. Humans would be too if it were not detached from nature

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join