It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the dead birds that died from the fireworks??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They went south for the summer silly...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

nice catch......that story was all BS and almost everyone forgot it......good eye

also when watching the deadiest catch one night( i think it was the first one from the new season.....i notice that birds had died on there boat(and the deckhands just throw them in the water).....i most have missed the firework show on the boat that killed all the birds....did anyone see that ?
edit on 6-7-2011 by trcikeydickey because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This was by far the most hilarious string of posts I have ever read on this site. Kudos to everyone. It is refreshing to see a keen sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very Nice!!!! We had some fireworks here on the 4th. No dead birds, just a few dead moths from flying into the glowing sparklers

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Bravo, my friend. You are absolutley right. Where are all of the dead birds now?

Someone in this post mentioned that the birds hit a cloaked alien ari craft? I ahven't heard much about this, please explain. I do believe that the dead birds was alien related...100%

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Great thought! You are right. I also remember reading we should have results back on what caused the death. I googled the story and found nothing on the results.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
if fireworks can kill birds a good reason why there isn't any dead is because the birds weren't migrating. iv never personally seen any birds dying from fireworks to be honest. Have to see it to believe it I guess.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hi all you peoples out there, i'm new here, been reading the forum posts for a while, decided to join, best site out there for freedom of theory, any way.

I do believe you all have it wrong, Obama and Stephen Harper (Canadian prime minister), joined forces with the third bird regiment of North America, and signed an agreement to attempt suicide bombings, to further our war on terror to include animals. they then agreed to provide the president with intelligence on formidable opponents like cows, (mad cow disease).
edit on 7-7-2011 by HeadOfHighCouncil because: gramatical error

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

The connection between the dead birds and John Wheeler is...he was part of the CHEMICAL & BIOLOGICAL departments for the United States...I bet you he found out what really happened and was about to blow a whistle OR it was another FALSE FLAG EVENT...PEACE BE WITH YOU MY FRIEND

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
jokes aside, it's a very strange thing indeed. Biggest Fireworks display of the year was this week and not a single story about bird die offs was reported. This was reported around New Years and weeks afterwards. I don't think people are throwing up fireworks four weeks later. The birds apparently had no flu-like symptoms and looked like they 'crashed into something' as thats how various news organizations, and people in the public described it. Weren't we supposed to get some answers to it??? Nope. Looks like X-Files type work to me!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
I had been wondering that too...
The events are long forgotten... hence, never existed....

Just like John Wheeler, WHO!!??!?!

And that's exactly what they count on, and why the OP's thread is brilliant.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The birds have raised their consciousness, and so now that they're in the 5th dimension they avoid the fireworks by dematerialising and teleporting themselves somewhere else. They've got smart about fireworks, guys. Soon we'll be able to avoid fireworks in the same way!

edit on 10-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I hope someone contacts the MSM and asks them this question?!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks OP and everyone else for making my day!

On a more serious note - THIS kind of astuteness and follow up is what needs to be done to show up the true lunacy of so much of the OS BS.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It was a natural gas rupture from the ground. The birds did not die from the gas, but from the noise of the rupture. And eyewitness heard the rupture. The birds were frightened from the roost and they had an emergency migration. The deaths were as a result of the panic, the scattering flock crashed into each other in the dark.

Listen to Faye Moore. She said it wasn't fireworks.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The escaping gas would have sound to the birds like a big giant snake.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
hahahaha ,how can anyone believe it was fireworks? do they think we are stoopid or something.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, one year later from this thread...no dead birds from fireworks. You all do remember that don't you? Last year?

Oh, and happy new year 2013.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join