It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the dead birds that died from the fireworks??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A Donkey Goes onto Ice Only Once...

So the birds learned and they are all wearing body armour on the firework days like 4 th of July

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

The amount of morons on this website amazes me.

How can you not know that Comet Elenin is causing the birds to die???!?

Extremely
Loud
Echo
Normally
Irritates
Nightingales

FACT!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

The amount of morons on this website amazes me.

How can you not know that Comet Elenin is causing the birds to die???!?

Extremely
Loud
Echo
Normally
Irritates
Nightingales

FACT!
You, Sir, win.
I present you with 20 internets.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm waiting as well. The animal die offs are still occurring. I read about sea turtles in Australia a couple of days ago and it was blamed on cold weather. The media isn't even trying anymore.

I never bought the fireworks explanation for the blackbirds and starlings anyway. Those birds are so used to bottle rockets in my area it's funny. Farmers and homeowners use bottle rockets and firecrackers to chase those birds away. The birds don't even notice anymore. In fact, I swear I can hear them laughing as they poop on my deck.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNAKE13X
What's wrong with you people don't you know that more fireworks are set off on the New Years holiday... (sarcasm). We all know that those pesky birds fly around more in the winter time...DUH. I mean c'mon guys don't you know that all the birds are used to our fourth of July celebrations. They know every year around this time we set off a bunch of fireworks... So, they know to stay in their nests at the beginning of July...DUH!!!!

edit on 5-7-2011 by SNAKE13X because: FIXING VIDEO...I'm a NOOB

Can I ask why you posted this video about the murder of John Wheeler, in this thread? Are you trying to point out a relation of some kind, that I'm not seeing.. ?

regards

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The birds that survived the beginning of the year breeded and evolved with innane defenses against killer fireworks their nemesis, silly

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
I'm eagerly awaiting news from around the country of all the birds falling from the sky..... because as we all know, the reason why they died in the beginning of this year was because of the New Years celebratory fireworks.

So, Im anxiously awaiting all the news about more dead birds considering 10x more fireworks are lit on the 4th of July. Thanks scientist, MSM, talking heads, etc... i'm eagerly awaiting.

Anyone else waiting?

Come'on people. The answers simple, it's a delayed reaction to the fireworks I'm sure (not really) that within the next six to ten months give or take twelve months that birds will fall from the sky due to these eeeeeeeeevil fireworks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The birds died, but due to the alignment of the planet in relationship to the galaxy, Elenin and Honda's approach, and the fact that the world ended back in May anyway, the birds simply spontaneously combusted and there was no evidence. Poof, they were gone. This is a FACT by the way, because I read it on the internet and Obama pinky swore to it via a layered affidavit. 100% PROOF THAT IT HAPPENED!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

It's better birds die from windmills than millions of people in wars for nonrenewable resources

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Except your ignoring the fact that this "freak accident" happened more than once of the course of a few days in different areas.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i thought it wasnt the fireworks that was the cause

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Hahahaha!! Awesome!! I was thinking that the other day, while reading a post warning of the bogus UFO threads that would pop up on July 4th weekend. Hmmmm!! I guess I'm eagerly waiting with you.......

I've already seen quite a large buzz about OBOL (orange balls of light) being seen in my home state during the July 4th weekend. With all due respect to UFO hunters (and I myself believe in UFO's) an Orange ball of light, when you consider the time period....is more likely than not, just going to be a Chinese Lantern.

I'm not the type to explain away all UFO's as CL's....but if they are orange, flickering lights that don't make any radical movements, but just sort of move along in one direction.....and you see them around a holiday (Especially one known for being a time, when people are making an effort to send brightly lit objects into the air)...then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce the most logical answer is a Chinese Lantern!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I was part of operation blackwing, it was an operation to sweep up all the birds as they fell. each unit had specially calibrated gps handheld units that could detect the larger quantities before they hit the ground.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
S&F for cracking me up.

January was cold and had far less fireworks, but yesterday every single one of my neighbors were trying to kill birds all day and night.... and the only dead bird I saw was the one my cat caught in the yard.

How can you be sure it was your cat, and not HAARP?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
(sarcasm)
Actually I think you guys have it all wrong....

Because of the cosmic alignment of Elenin, all of the birds were saved by being pulled away from the fireworks at the last minute.. But unfortunately, after the comet moves away from us, the birds will slowly fall back into the fireworks later in the year and suffer their tragic deaths...But hopefully FEMA will be able to react in time to save most of the birds by then.

(/ sarcasm)

edit on 6-7-2011 by HunterKiller because: ATS doesn't like real XML tags...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Dude I dont know if you know it or not but birds dont fly at night lollol

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You and another member are ignoring the real facts... The only birds anyone ever claimed where killed by fireworks were the Arkansas birds. The other birds in different areas died for other reasons... One was high winds, and the other was serious snow cover which didn't allow birds to find any food.

So what you people are illogically doing is mixing all bird deaths into one, and claiming they were all caused by the same thing... then you are making fun of an explanation of that one freak accident because of your own lack of knowledge of the subject. It's like making fun of your own misinterpretation, which is a HUGE problem here on ATS.

Constantly I see people incorrectly reading, or completely misinterpreting large chunks of data, and then basing their arguments and replies around their own mistakes and misinterpretations... To me it is like a math teacher teaching an ignoramus how to add and subtract saying 1+2=3 and 3-2=1. Then the ignoramus says, "teacher u r dumb heheheh! Adding and subtracting is wrong ehehehe! I jus subtracted 3 from 4 and my answer was 2 hehehe! So u r wrong, subtraction doesn't work hehehehe! Your theory is wrong! hehehehe". Then the teacher says, "subtracting 3 from 4 will give you 1. So you are wrong and subtraction is right. Before you call someone dumb or wrong you should check yourself first".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow, I want to thank the OP for bringing something to light thats interesting, funny, and just down right made my day after a long day at work. You sir, deserve a cookie. And everyone else that chimed in with hilarious comments you guys deserve cookies as well

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
winter time = flocks of birds
summer time= no flocks of birds
summer time + fireworks =

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
if that were in any way true, \dysney would be the bird killing capital of the world with all of their fireworks!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join