It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the dead birds that died from the fireworks??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

From the thermal lift right? They aren't very heavy so they should glide right up there!

Maybe they got used to fireworks after new years... It probably snuck up on them but they knew to expect it for July 4th or something.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Don't you know? Birds by and large are attracted to extremely loud explosions and enormously bright flashes of light, in fact it excites them greatly and they prefer to mate in the midst of the chaos. Hence, why so many birds died on the 4th of July.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

So the birds go mate in the fireworks... Maybe bee's do the same thing and that's why we have the terms "birds and bees" and "Colony Collapse Disorder?"

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Those were said to be cloaking crafts the birds encountered

Sounds logical to me *

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

They are probably smart enough to not go towards large explosions.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people don't you know that more fireworks are set off on the New Years holiday... (sarcasm). We all know that those pesky birds fly around more in the winter time...DUH. I mean c'mon guys don't you know that all the birds are used to our fourth of July celebrations. They know every year around this time we set off a bunch of fireworks... So, they know to stay in their nests at the beginning of July...DUH!!!!

edit on 5-7-2011 by SNAKE13X because: FIXING VIDEO...I'm a NOOB

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

good call! You are absolutely right .. we should be hearing of all kinds of dead birds shortly

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Because the light that reflects off of Jupiter is stronger in the winter then in the summer, which magnifies sound and light. They are also in their more lethargic state, due to it being winter. The birds are then 'overstartled' and fly into eachother in a panic causing mass die offs.

My explaination brought to you straight out of my backside just like the scientists on tv.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There are more birds that die each day because of those green, energy saving, wind mills.
But of course no one will ever report that objectively.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

no fly zone?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Sorry I just had to stop by and lol for a second. Great point op!
My neighborhood had fire works on the 3rd and 4th and so far, I have seen one dead oriole.....

Maybe he was the only one in the sky at the time..........lol

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

These are the exact words I'm going to use today at work, to the two or three people in the entire place who will even consider entertaining this type of thought.

Thank you!

S+F's, of course.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Obviously one of two things happened.

1) A non-binding resolution was signed between birds and fireworks to establish a DMZ, firework free zones, and an investigative comitte to protect the rights of birds from explosives being launched in the vicinity.

2) A global governing body was created to educate young birds on the dangers of fireworks and free market economics.

Also, new regulations are being implemented which were authored by Cass Sunstien. Fireworks are now very concerned that they may, in fact, be sued in court by birds because all animals deserve legal representation.
edit on 2011/7/5 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

You're such a conspiracy theorist.
Clearly the birds got a stimulus package and they're just all off at the pub spending it up.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
January was merely a set back.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well, of course there was no mass bird die-off.
Don't be ridiculous!
There are no birds left, they all died off last year.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
IMHO, this topic is not very well thought out.

Birds getting spooked by fireworks, then making a wrong turn into some powerlines at night to cause their death, is a freak accident. Expecting the same freak accident every time there are fireworks, then laughing at the idea of it ever happening because it didnt happen again, is very illogical.

My friends dad was fixing a car one time, and the car was on jack stands while he was under it. Then there was an earthquake that caused the jack stands to tip over, and the car crushed him, and it broke several of his ribs... It was a freak accident. Should I expect the same freak accident to happen every time there is an earthquake, then laugh and doubt it ever happened to my friend's dad if it doesnt happen again to someone else?? Nope, because that is illogical... Just like this topic.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
well,being canadian,we celebrated 'canada day' on july 1st. me and mt family had a few fireworks.the next morning i found a dead starling on my driveway! i THINK a cat got it,BUT,i know exactly where that bird went! i buried it in the back yard!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I thought it was made clear by the officials at BP. The carcasses are quickly gobbled up by the bird carcass eating microbes and bacteria.

Why do we dig this up every time we have a fireworks spill?

Useless diary!....S&F

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
LOL, I was just asking my co-workers yesterday if they saw any dead birds from the fireworks.

Amazing how quickly the MSM zombies buy into a stupid theory such as this and do not ask questions when it is not replicated.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I think it's thought out well enough. Thousands died and this was in more than one state. It wasn't fireworks and I think that people have every reason to believe it wasn't an accident at all. There are thing's going on in our world that we hadn't faced years ago and I only see it getting worse.
Since you think this topic is not logical and since you seem to have the gift of prophecy as your id suggest? Then how about you give a prophecy on what's going to happen. By the way, if your power doesn't come from God, who does it come from? Hint, hint!
edit on 6-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join