It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings July 4th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There seemed to be a fair few sightings across the US yesterday, given that people would have been looking at the skies and armed with cameras due to fireworks displays I find this very interesting, here is some footage:

There are a few more videos on youtube have a look....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There Chinese lanterns. I let 2 off last night and they did the same thing. They flickered and floated down and finally out of sight. Actually what is funny about this is, is the fact how we talked about all the ufo sightings that would be reported from these very pretty and neat lanterns. Sorry to be the debunker on this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The first one certainly did look like Chinese lanterns, or some sort illuminated, floating objects (like a flame inside). I see flickering, a gentle floating, and little to no movement that would suggest anything else otherwise to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

If I was the guy in the second video, I would have shot a few fireworks it's way, Being 4th July and what not.

edit on 5/7/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE01
There seemed to be a fair few sightings across the US yesterday, given that people would have been looking at the skies and armed with cameras due to fireworks displays I find this very interesting, here is some footage:

The second one was very interesting. I couldnt understand what he was saying about lights you could buy somewhere?

Last month I actually lit some lanterns and they did look look UFOs lol, they did not look like the second video for sure.

My belief is that if UFOs are real, they probably enjoy 4th July fireworks!! I sure do!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

You don't think that the 4th of July celebrations are the cause of these supposed UFO's ? , someone started a thread predicting these UFO video's would appear .....and they did

post by EBE01

How many of these new UFO video's are from outside the US ?

Video 2 is probably a balloon with some of these attached .

edit on 5-7-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yea of course they are UFO's LOL

4th July celebrations...fireworks...lanterns, its kinda obvious this is a crude attempt at hoaxing a UFO.

As the poster above said...more than likely a balloon with the same sort of lights he showed attached.

Why would 4th July have any significance to an alien??

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks kind of interesting. Its from last night. I dont think its a bird. What ever it was it was illuminated

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hmm, I'd also say the first video is likely to be lanterns..
The second video has me wondering what it is, like a chinese lantern meets a rotary kite?

reply to post by ObvTruth

That is one strange ufo! In terms of speed thats 'haulin ass'...

top topics

join