It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogue Cops Seize Control Of AZ Town

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I posted it to liveleak www.liveleak.com... and I'm hoping that this kind of behavior from corrupt officials gets the attention that it deserves. I wrote the city council and let them know that they are about the get a lot of attention. If they have the nads to respond, I'll post it here.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

Good luck I have been trying the very same thing for years. I simply have no confidence that enough of the American people will ever wake up. Maybe they will after it is just too late. It might be that I am tired, I'm exhausted. I either get blank stares or some ignorant gibberish. I think the majority of the people have been dumb ed down and emasculated to the point they just don't care as long as they can see who is dancing with the stars this week. I am just about to the point of going off the grid and just let society deteriorate to the point that everyone just kills each other. People have gotten to the point of not having the smallest ability to think for themselves. You can give them the truth on a silver platter and they still couldn't find it with a GPS and a Sherpa. Even if they did, they no longer have the ability to understand it. They couldn't comprehend it even if it's written at a 2nd grade level accompanied with pie charts and some high school dropout tool rapping it to them. I'm disgusted with the mentality of my fellow Americans. Didn't you have a different picture for your screen name this morning?
edit on 6-7-2011 by cjdny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cjdny

Its "fear" that causes most Americans to ignore the facts or not wake up. Fear that the bubble they have been living in is fake and might pop. Fear of losing all they have if they were to wake up to what's really going on. Fearfulness of the truth and that they had been lied to their whole lives.

Fear is a powerful instrument that can controls people's lives and their actions.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjdny
reply to post by lapi7

Good luck I have been trying the very same thing for years. I simply have no confidence that enough of the American people will ever wake up. Maybe they will after it is just too late. It might be that I am tired, I'm exhausted. I either get blank stares or some ignorant gibberish. I think the majority of the people have been dumb ed down and emasculated to the point they just don't care as long as they can see who is dancing with the stars this week. I am just about to the point of going off the grid and just let society deteriorate to the point that everyone just kills each other. People have gotten to the point of not having the smallest ability to think for themselves. You can give them the truth on a silver platter and they still couldn't find it with a GPS and a Sherpa. Even if they did, they no longer have the ability to understand it. They couldn't comprehend it even if it's written at a 2nd grade level accompanied with pie charts and some high school dropout tool rapping it to them. I'm disgusted with the mentality of my fellow Americans. Didn't you have a different picture for your screen name this morning?
edit on 6-7-2011 by cjdny because: (no reason given)

Hi cjdny...

Well God bless you for all of your valiant attempts.
It must be extremely discouraging and quite a tiring burden to attempt to communicate with those whom it is impossible to communicate with...I know it has been for myself.

Your assessment of the complete migration of the American intellectual, spiritual and innate intuitive capacities into abject poverty stricken apathy is absolutely spot on.

It's more than sad.

However if we are able to reach even one human being then perhaps the attempt is not in vain.

Yes, I changed my avatar earlier this morning and am well pleased and inspired that you were aware enough to even take notice.

God bless and much love...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
reply to post by nixie_nox

Very valid point actually. For all the people on this site claiming that we need "spines" and need to take our power back...exactly when do you get off the computer and start doing it yourselves. Let me guess, you are doing your part by raising awareness to strangers on the internet. Useful as always.

If you want to take the power back, then become a freeman on the land, or find some other way to debase your birth certificate, which is their legal foundation which they use to control you with. Fortunately for me, I am not the product of the two people listed on my birth certificate, my mother lied. I am also not permitting an ammendment on the grounds that ammending a lie and sculpting it to resemble the truth is dishonourable. I do not actually require their new id. Furthermore, last time I checked my sin card says that it is "not authorization to work in canada", so if it's not authorization then why am I giving it all the time in order to get a job? My authorization comes from the fact that I was born here, not some stupid card that does not provide authorization. Furthermore, if I am not a citizen of canada because they have no legal foundation nor legitimate registry of such an agreement, then I don't know how anything of what they have done to me is binding. Personally I no longer want anything to do with them, I did not partake in the census, though I felt as though I needed to speak up about the HST and ordered a vote pack. If I do not get one in the mail, since the mail strike is over and since I'll request it twice, guess that means that I am not a citizen and therefore they weren't obligated after being informed twice to allow me to vote in the HST referendum, in which case this is confirmation that I shouldn't be paying HST, nor am I a citizen so frankly I shouldn't be paying taxes either. Seems like soon they will be affirming what I already know --> that these bastards haven't a leg to stand on and will likely pretend like these actions do not signify something of clear meaning but either way, citizens get to vote and I base my citizenship on if I was able to or not, after taking reasonable measures to ensure that I do by requesting the voter pack twice. They've got a couple weeks left, if they pass their own deadline then what I've done is taken a step to ensure that soon I'll just be working for cash and trading and there won't be squat the system can do about it. Furthermore, I don't have to beg them for licenses and be bound by regulations and statutes, the common and criminal law is the only thing that applies to a non-citizen unless you are on a ship then it's maritime law (or you are fooled into entering a vessel first and then you can have a kangaroo court, like what we have).

I like wasting their time, resources and money, and will do so till they grant me my one wish --> I'd like to go somewhere and be left alone to live out my life, build my own place to live, hunt and grow my own food, and smoke a bit of weed, without their meddling. I give it a couple of years of hard work and I could be making profit at farmers markets along the way to pay for supplies, heck I could just share my abundance with my community. But I have no interest in SLAVING away to maybe get a reward (or more likely the shaft) at the end of my life. This system is too much of a gamble it is not to be trusted ever again -- and for those of you who've been burned, heed my words, this is no way for a people to live just look at how it's influenced your life. Your hard work, gone to some rich goof's pocket, while you are left to rot afterwards.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
The more I read the madder I get .The situation in that meeting was wrong in so many ways.
What is even more scarry is looking at our own city councils where ever we live and see the same mentality
We the elected officals know best..whether you like it or not.
Things are not really up for debate ..the council has made their decision behind closed doors.

We're seeing this kind of thing in our own communities, too; You said it, this isn't just happening in isolated areas/cases but everywhere here in the US. But the community is just as much to blame for the corruption, as well. Example...

We've got a developer here who bought many acres several years ago. The property was zoned as light industrial/commercial, because of it's proximity to the residential area as well as serpentine (asbestos) in the ground. This developer has been trying for years to get a large box store in there, which can only be in a high density commercial zone.

The first box store interested was Walmart, who would bring in their own construction crews from out of state. No local labor/crews would be used. This prompted the local plumbers union to fight the development not just because of this but also because nothing in the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) would/could be mitigated, let alone the conflict with zoning. It went to court and the plumber's union won. This developer continued to "sit on the land" and not develop it, holding out for the smoke to blow over.

Round 2... Now, several years later he's at it again. This time he got the city council/admins more on his side. They changed the zoning to high density commercial and again approved the development of a large box store. During the meetings with local residents of the proposed site the council members and the developer didn't want to listen to any protests and went so far as to make jokes at the residents protesting saying things like, "Well at least you'll have a full moon every night" (referring to the tall, bright parking lot lights that would be on all night and shining in everyone's backyard).

It was clear they had made their decision, and I'm sure some behind closed doors deals were made. Unfortunately for the local residents, they were sold out by their own elected "officials". Their property value will plummet, unfairly.

This residential community pooled their money, got a lawyer, and another EIR was made which came to the same conclusions as to why it should be zoned light industrial/commercial and not high density commercial. Suspiciously, this lawyer dropped the ball and missed the deadline to file their objection of the development with the court.

But the real blow is the amount of residents which don't live in the proposed area have actually promoted in favor for this (illegal) box store, when there are many other locations it should properly/legally be built. The mentallity of the greater community is a tyranny of the majority. "So long as it's not in my backyard, I'm all for it!" is the thought of the times.

And what's funny? The promotion of this box store over the local residents, local business owners, zoning, and EIR is being spearheaded by none other than Steve Cavolt, the northern Tea Party leader. Talk about a hijacked "movement". This is how deep the hole of corruption goes.

The lady speaking at the council meeting may have been out of line (in the OP) but then again what other forum is there where all community members can bring their points to the table and debate with their "elected" leaders, (realistically, not in systemic theory)? So, as long as greater communities remain ignorant of facts they can be more easily divided, manipulated, and actually focused /sold to reinforce the corruption. But I suppose it's always been like this. As we get older the veil lifts.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
I posted it to liveleak www.liveleak.com... and I'm hoping that this kind of behavior from corrupt officials gets the attention that it deserves. I wrote the city council and let them know that they are about the get a lot of attention. If they have the nads to respond, I'll post it here.

That could be interesting.

Beware of who responds.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Excuse ME, but when the police ignore the mayor (who has the power of the gavel, and thus power to recognize who has the floor to speak), to remove a woman who has every right to speak according to parli-pro. then they are taking the law into their own hands (even at the request of the council-people). This would be "seizing control" would it not?
edit on 6-7-2011 by therealdemoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

I completely agree. Fear is a debilitating weapon that has been used since the beginning of time. I have found that there are only a few stimuli people respond to and they are all related to fear. The fear of death, the fear of physical harm, the fear of loosing their stuff and the fear that someone MIGHT have something they don't have. Dale Carnegie's book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is one of the most powerful books out there. He figured out many moons ago that there are very effective and simple ways to manipulate people. I have used what I learned for years, and that book also made it very easy for to identify manipulation. Company's like Amway and MLM scams have used it since he wrote it. I also found a lot of similarities between his book and the book "The Secret" but that is another thing I get blank stares on.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

Thank you for the kind words. It is discouraging. I have been at it since High School in the late 80's and I believe it's just that I need to step away from it for a little while. Or it might also mean that we are at the precipice of change but what change is my concern. I would love to step aside for a bit, but I know that if I do with the condition my country is in I may as well keep going. We are getting hit from so many sides every day that eventually they will win if I stop. It might be an irrational concern but history says it's not. So it's a catch 22. If people only understood what has been done and is still done right under their nose. To give you an example of something I am working on that I receive deafening silence on is energy production. In my home town in NY there were two company's using what at the time was known a Hydrothermal power plants for their factory's and absolutely no one can comprehend it. Today it is called EGS or sometimes HDR Geothermal. The water tower for it is still controlled by the feds and is considered to be a "Strategic Asset". The only reason it is listed as such is to keep the public from knowing that we don't have to burn anything to create electricity in the north east US or anywhere. Just think about the far reaching effects of that, OPEC, gone, Iran's oil, they can keep it etc. Take a look at www.google.org/egs/ and there is a Magnetic map of the US and the geothermal potential. It's the new cash cow that the wealthy don't want us to know about yet. I don't know where you are from but it is doable everywhere on earth. As for the earlier picture, who ever she is she's beautiful.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry if this was all ready posted. Link to more news on the event.

www.quartzsitenews.tv...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Starred and flagged OP.

All I can say is this is a real mell of a hess. About a 20 on the old Cluster O'meter.

On one side you have a crooked police chief in bed with 5 or 6 council members who are none too squeaky clean themselves, and some other rather unsavory flunkies such as the town manager and lawyer, and a former Mayor who I believe is under investigation as well.

You also have 10 members of the police department calling for an investigation into wrong doing and abuse of authority by said police chief, joined by the current Mayor and others such as the publisher of a local newspaper.

Meanwhile, the Arizona dept. of public safety is investigating these complaints with the possibility of its Major Crimes Division prosecuting any wrong doings.

Meanwhile, council and company are pushing a recall election against the current Mayor.

Did I miss anything?

Main thing is, what we saw in the clip doesn't necessarily mean that Quartzians are rolling over quietly. Sounds like a good old small-town political brawl. Should be interesting to watch developments.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Neo America aka the NWO

This is what the US has been for a long time.
Only the internet allows us to see it.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by romanmel

Neo America aka the NWO

This is what the US has been for a long time.
Only the internet allows us to see it.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It is small town corruption. Been going on for ages.

It is NOT conspiracy NWO.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You are all talking like the law enforcements are against you.... well in places that might just be the case, but where I live, they pretty much think along the same lines the citizens do. They are not running rogue, and when the crap comes down nationally, I think we all will stand shoulder to shoulder here and tell the CORRUPT government to bug off. All using our second amendment rights together. This is that place all of you make so much fun of. Yea it's us Rednecks from the Southern States.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad that they are being investigated, but where did you get the info that they are being looked at?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This story has raised the ire of good people world-wide. It has awakened a few Americans who were once asleep. It has brought to the fore how far we could slip if we allow the police to continue to take more authority in society.

I, as the OP, have read each post. I am humbled by your thoughts and ideas. Your posts have encouraged me to hope that we have a chance to reverse the evil that has attached itsself to the fabric of our once great nation.

edit on 6-7-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What about corrupt NATIONAL figures?When locals see the leaders of the country ignoring laws and getting away with it,then why dont locals figure they can get away also?..Whwere is the condemnation of those folks leading us right now?...We know what they are up to...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

quartzsitearizona.blogspot.com...

I've posted this twice already.

Maybe someone will actually pay attention to yours

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join