It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogue Cops Seize Control Of AZ Town

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yeah. The most "telling" thing about it is that a rock artist can do country better than the country pop artists on the radio.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
my god that is disgusting to see in america. arrested for speaking at a public meeting i have no words other to notice the second she started mentioning the tax they shut her right up and took the michrophone away.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

No . . . I was agreeing with the person I quoted.

It is telling in the feelings he is sharing

edit on 7/5/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Evidently the national guard is needed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I hate to say or even suggest this course of action- but video after video we all clearly see law enforcement over stepping their bounds and unlawfully abusing their power on every level. To the point the most of us don't even do anything wrong and we are afraid of the police. I feel the only action is more violence on our part. Unfortunately being peaceful gets you nowhere, and they created an "us vs them" mentality- I myself don't have the balls or own any weapons but I have a large growing dissent and hatred for police officers and our leaders- Half the people I talk to feel the same way and it's only a matter of time before people start fighting back.

I lost my job, I'm loosing one of my houses, I can't find good work, and the future is looking pretty #ty in my eyes. More and more people are in the same boat and are getting to the point they have nothing to loose. Maybe if we start standing up for ourselves and more and more of these bastards start getting shot and turning up dead they'll think twice about who's side their on. Sadly I don't feel bad at all when I hear a story about an officer getting shot-

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

you are absolutely right. its going to be our own damn fault!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Are you saying the mayor should have pulled leather? Reminds me of the courtroom scene from Idiocracy.

Should have done a citizens arrest and then hand the guys to feds. That's what I'd expect to happen in such a situation.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
reply to post by nunya13

We've been so divided and made to fear law enforcement

i would have to tend to agree with you! The people of this country forgot that the civil servants work for us, are paid by us, and answer to us! Where did we go wrong?

When we disbanded the militia's and refused to keep up with militia traditions. People need to start forming local militia's again as a counter balance to police power.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Folks, I gotta tell yall, this aint nothing new. I grew up in the 50's and 60's living in southern AL. and Ga. Small good ole boys towns, some corrupt, some not, police depts. the same way. But the one thing that they all had in common was the fact that at some point the good people of the town have enough and take back their towns or they packup an leave and the town slowly decays and soon dies.

What really stands out to me is the actions of the people of the town. The lawfully elected mayor of that town gave a police officer of that town a lawful order to cease. This was not a life and death situation, nor were there persons in mortal danger.
1. why did not the mayor stand up in front of the officer and tell him he was to release the women>
2. why were there not every man and women in that room standing in front of the door demanding that the police obey the order of the mayor. A peaceful civil disobediance. How would it look to have to arrest almost half the town.
Nope sorry folks, I got problems of my own enough right here with local government.

Get the town together and call a special election, protest, seek legal council. But do something!
THIS is where we have to start. the local level is where we begin to build a foundation. Not every one of us has to join the military to serve their country. Those off fighing at the behest of this country must look to us to make sure they come back to a country they can honor.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
WTF is going on in this crazy world?

Why would this counselor not just let this woman speak? What threat did her words imply?

The thing the elite fear the most...........is truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready So, here is the song, listen to what is extremely popular right now, and see what you think might be in store for our society over the next few years.
You mean the future is rednecks? Now I really have to move.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've lived in Chicago, Wisconsin, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles and spent the past two years here by Phoenix.

I'm moving in a couple of weeks. I've never seen such screwed up politics, RUDE cops, unbelievably inferior and ridiculous medical system, high taxes and waste of money anywhere. Not even to mention the summer heat. But the Northern part of the state is nice. Like a whole different state.

But down here this place is nuts.

If you're ever traveling down the 10 to cal, DON'T stop for food or gas in Quartzite when it's filled with Winnebago Warriors hunting for crystals. Once your in town, you're trapped. Don't believe me? try it sometime.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capt.Spaulding
If you're ever traveling down the 10 to cal, DON'T stop for food or gas in Quartzite when it's filled with Winnebago Warriors hunting for crystals. Once your in town, you're trapped. Don't believe me? try it sometime.

LOL

Yep - you've been there. I really screwed up once - going that way - when they were having an RV show.

And in off season - - its practically a ghost town.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Just this weekend, my brother and I were talking about the tinderbox this country was becoming. He doesn't typically listen to country music, but I do, and a song came on........I told him that I loved the song, but I never thought it would get any nationwide play, to my surprise the song went to #1 almost immediately and has stayed at the top of the charts nationwide! My brother listened to the song, and reminded me of a music history class that we both had, where it was proven that the popular music of an era is usually indicative of the upcoming social state. In other words, the music changes before the society changes. It has happened with prohibition, the great wars, the great depression, and the civil rights movement.

So, here is the song, listen to what is extremely popular right now, and see what you think might be in store for our society over the next few years.

Thanks for that, I don't listen to the radio because it's mostly saturated with crap. But this song brought tears to my eyes. I hope there are people outside of this site's community that feel this way.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

What really stands out to me is the actions of the people of the town. The lawfully elected mayor of that town gave a police officer of that town a lawful order to cease. This was not a life and death situation, nor were there persons in mortal danger. 1. why did not the mayor stand up in front of the officer and tell him he was to release the women> 2. why were there not every man and women in that room standing in front of the door demanding that the police obey the order of the mayor. A peaceful civil disobediance. How would it look to have to arrest almost half the town.

Phedreus, that is the first thing I said to myself as well. What the hell is wrong with those people? I mean, there's even a guy sitting in the audience sporting a patriotic red, white, and blue bandana on his head sitting there looking like he's brain dead! WTF?

My question is, if the chief of police doesn't feel he has to answer to the mayor, who DOES he have to answer to? Also, I'm wondering why there were so many police officers in attendance at this meeting in the first place?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The only way for citizens to "TAKE BACK" our country is to get rid of your worthless FIAT U.S. Dollars and buy Gold and Silver. By doing this we will effectively buy back our country. This is the only non-violent way we can defend ourselves against the coming COLLAPSE of the industrialized world. The next step is to buy SEEDS, FOOD, WATER, AND...GUNS LOTS OF GUNS...PEACE OUT ATS

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is an absolute outrage, more, and more people need to start getting organized, and get some guts, and start standing up to the Gestapo here. Sounds like the cops are trying to start a war with they're own community. These guys are obviously thinking that they are untouchable, and will continue their course of action until someone stands up to them. A handful of people alone could not do it, but I bet if you flash mobbed their police station, and did a sitting protest something would happen. If worse comes to worse, physically put them under citizens arrest with they're own handcuffs. Or, whatever else would need to be done, but by this point, something,..........anything, should be done about these wannabe's. Just my thoughts, but I sure would not sit idle on this one, I guess I've seen First Blood one too many times if ya get the drift. Sometimes corruption runs so deep that the only person you have to rely on is you, and the guy standing next to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Funny how everyone cheers when an arizonan sheriff goes after illegal immigrants, but it is only a travesty when the police turn on their own people.

What's funny about it?

Police are required by law to stop people from doing illegal things, including entering the country illegally, which is a universally recognized offence in every nation on earth. And in upholding the law, they are required to not "turn on their own people." Citizens and Illegal immigrants get treated differently under the law because the former are innocent until proven guilty and the latter are breaking the law non-stop with their very physical presence.

I see no contradictions in this.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Just this weekend, my brother and I were talking about the tinderbox this country was becoming. He doesn't typically listen to country music, but I do, and a song came on........I told him that I loved the song, but I never thought it would get any nationwide play, to my surprise the song went to #1 almost immediately and has stayed at the top of the charts nationwide! My brother listened to the song, and reminded me of a music history class that we both had, where it was proven that the popular music of an era is usually indicative of the upcoming social state. In other words, the music changes before the society changes. It has happened with prohibition, the great wars, the great depression, and the civil rights movement.

So, here is the song, listen to what is extremely popular right now, and see what you think might be in store for our society over the next few years.

"Country Boy" is a good song and probably reflects the mood of many Americans -- especially among those who listen to country music.

I think it's already too late for this country -- the rot & corruption too thoroughly embedded in the system, all the way to the top -- to recover. No one who isn't bought & paid for by the same PTB that run Obama, will be allowed into the Oval Office.

I hope to God I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I thought people have a right to talk. Why not the right to bare arms for the right causes while they are at it?

What is this coming to? I mean at least one officer stood up but was latter shot down for that action, so it say there is hope.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join