Rogue Cops Seize Control Of AZ Town

page: 1
95
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Rogue Cops Seize Control Of AZ Town


rtr.org

Woman arrested for speaking at city council meeting in Quartszite, AZ Originally Posted on Jul 2, 2011 Reposted by jrnookiemonster Jul 3, 2011 Quartzsite, AZ - The Mayor is challenged under a recall election beginning next month. Accusations have been made. The city council is persecuting the Mayor for giving the people a voice. The Chief of Police is also involved in the scandal.
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
beforeitsnews.com



+23 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here we have a situation where the Mayor of a city is ignored by the police and they arrest a citizen that legally had the floor during a city council meeting. The mayor is in disfavor with the council because he has reached out to citizens and wishes to give them more a voice in the community. The council president doesn't appreciate this openness.

Evidently the police are controled by the council president and the mayor has no real authority. Just another example of a Police State mentality that seems to rear it's ugly head with increasing incidence.



rtr.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5-7-2011 by romanmel because: add video



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wow.
You people should really start standing up to your "authorities"... I'm worried about how your society is spiraling down, I believe the US should not be the world's superpower, but I hope that the social cataclysm that seems to be coming with the crysis can be avoided, but the most important weapons, knowledge, counsciousness and solidarity seem to be sadly lacking up there...
Peace


+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel
 

I fear that this will be the status quo for the New World Order. Michigan elected officials are denied their legal duties by gobermnt "officials", Louisiana citizens ordered out of their flood safe homes and are ordered to surrender all of their guns, Indiana allows LEO's to enter your home without a warrant... The list will keep growing until we get the knock on the door to leave our homes and report to a FEMA camp.

SnF
edit on 5-7-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
Wow.
You people should really start standing up to your "authorities"... I'm worried about how your society is spiraling down, I believe the US should not be the world's superpower, but I hope that the social cataclysm that seems to be coming with the crysis can be avoided, but the most important weapons, knowledge, counsciousness and solidarity seem to be sadly lacking up there...
Peace


Thanks for your comment...I agree.

We have a situation in the US of a total lack of concern amongst most citizens with regard to the loss of our basic freedoms.



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So this is a prime example of what this country has turned into too. Yet further evidence, ( that will once again fall on deaf ears ) of the police state. The First Amendment right of the citizen was trampled, the officers, or soldiers of the elite once again violated the law, and disregarded the rules of recognition on the floor.

The mayor, tried to intercede, and yet was " overthrown " by the elitist soldiers......Cant way for the fall of the US.....it"ll be open season!



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by drakus
Wow.
You people should really start standing up to your "authorities"... I'm worried about how your society is spiraling down, I believe the US should not be the world's superpower, but I hope that the social cataclysm that seems to be coming with the crysis can be avoided, but the most important weapons, knowledge, counsciousness and solidarity seem to be sadly lacking up there...
Peace


Thanks for your comment...I agree.

We have a situation in the US of a total lack of concern amongst most citizens with regard to the loss of our basic freedoms.


Sad but true.
And the sheeple go Bhaaa, baaa, behaa



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by romanmel
 

I fear that this will be the status quo for the New World Order. Michigan elected officials are denied their legal duties by gobermnt "officials", Louisiana citizens ordered out of their flood safe homes and are ordered to surrender all of their guns, Indiana allows LEO's to enter your home without a warrant... The list will keep growing until we get the knock on the door to leave our homes and report to a FEMA camp.

SnF
edit on 5-7-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)


How well I know.

I live in Indiana which "allows LEO's to enter your home without a warrant", and I am armed.




posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Here we have a situation where the Mayor of a city is ignored by the police and they arrest a citizen that legally had the floor during a city council meeting. The mayor is in disfavor with the council because he has reached out to citizens and wishes to give them more a voice in the community. The council president doesn't appreciate this openness.

Evidently the police are controled by the council president and the mayor has no real authority. Just another example of a Police State mentality that seems to rear it's ugly head with increasing incidence.



rtr.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5-7-2011 by romanmel because: add video

Looks like some changes need to be made next election
I could not understand what the woman was speaking about but the council sure didnt like it
Just another case of we the council are smart ..you the citizen will comply its for your own good!



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel
 





I live in Indiana which "allows LEO's to enter your home without a warrant", and I am armed.



Remember to shoot first, ask questions later! If anyone wants to violate the 4th Amendment right, especially in my own home....I may be killed and thats fine...but I'll be taking some of them with me! And I assure you...they will be 100lbs heavier....lead heavy that is!


+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.


I think that about says it all there..



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod
 


It does speak very clearly. But honestly, when did you see any protest go un-obstructed by police, under the pretense that its now a violation of the law? Every protest we see in America gets disbanded under an alleged " authority ", which is in direct violation of the law. We see time and time again, the 2nd Amendment being infiltrated, the first amendment being trampled on....and the idiot people go on with their lives, under the false pretense of " security ".....

I got their security right here!......7 mags of 40 round little friends ( and thats just the beginning ).....and they can all run faster than them!
edit on 5-7-2011 by Realms because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
wow, i dunno what to say, those LEO's CLEARLY IGNORED the mayor....
WTF


+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel
 


Just this weekend, my brother and I were talking about the tinderbox this country was becoming. He doesn't typically listen to country music, but I do, and a song came on........I told him that I loved the song, but I never thought it would get any nationwide play, to my surprise the song went to #1 almost immediately and has stayed at the top of the charts nationwide! My brother listened to the song, and reminded me of a music history class that we both had, where it was proven that the popular music of an era is usually indicative of the upcoming social state. In other words, the music changes before the society changes. It has happened with prohibition, the great wars, the great depression, and the civil rights movement.

So, here is the song, listen to what is extremely popular right now, and see what you think might be in store for our society over the next few years.




posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel
 


Maybe it's a good thing this happened. The citizens of the town that witnessed this first hand now see what they are up against. This lady rightfully had the floor and they systematically shut her up and carted her off. You can see the unease in the audience.
If most of the people would have stood up in this meeting and demanded to hear her speak I don't think they would have continued to take her off. We The People barely still have any more control of this country. We need to hold on to what is left and further our grip to get it back.

If this country does become a police state then it's all of our faults.



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
wow, i dunno what to say, those LEO's CLEARLY IGNORED the mayor....
WTF


Just goes to show who actually runs this country.......the motto should no longer be to " serve and protect", we should change it too, " to punish and enslave".



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by romanmel
 

I fear that this will be the status quo for the New World Order. Michigan elected officials are denied their legal duties by gobermnt "officials", Louisiana citizens ordered out of their flood safe homes and are ordered to surrender all of their guns, Indiana allows LEO's to enter your home without a warrant... The list will keep growing until we get the knock on the door to leave our homes and report to a FEMA camp.

SnF
edit on 5-7-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)


Your words leave me with a profound concern for my family and friends in the US..
I hope, somehow things turn around.
Not sure what else to offer up really..



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


Thanks for the song/video.

I ran across another meaningful song/video entitled "Freedom Lost"









posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realms

Originally posted by HomerinNC
wow, i dunno what to say, those LEO's CLEARLY IGNORED the mayor....
WTF


Just goes to show who actually runs this country.......the motto should no longer be to " serve and protect", we should change it too, " to punish and enslave".


I guess you seen Transformers too huh? Barricade
lol



posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions





new topics
top topics
 
95
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join