It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sorman Massacre (Just a number in war...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons" (Herodotus)

I will post something I have personally wrote, and then the story of the massacre with the link to the website.

"The weather is so horny these days, that people are all over excited for wars.
Everything is wrong, some can feel it. But who's got balls? Balls remain in sports these days.
It's time to release our perfumes, by action or digestion, who cares?
Stick your finger with me, we need to clean their noses.
We beg you do not step on us, some of us are already dirt.
It's all about giving, but who can take it anymore?
Ask for something back, all you get is their back.
Are we happy without us? Even my pen just got dry..." (Redamnesia)

And here's the terrible story with the link below:

[...] A story of horror and blood where NATO embodies the comeback of barbarism. [...]

They were also preparing the wedding of his brother Mohammed, gone to the front lines to fight against NATO-trained foreign mercenaries. The ceremony was to take place here in a few days’ time. His fiancee was already beaming. Nobody noticed that, among the guests, a spy had sneaked in. He was pretending to twitter his friends. In reality, he had just marked the targets and was relaying them through the social network at NATO Headquarters.

The-Sorman massacre

Now if I were a Muslim, I would've taken my vengeance. Maybe I would've believed by doing so I would've got my reward in heaven. Who is creating terrorism? War on terror? War is a residue of brainwashing for the rich to become richer.

The guy who lost his family here was a good humanitarian regardless of what other of us or his family & friends might think. Well it seems he got the best reward... "Next mistake... no more mistakes". Usually it's known to be "No women, no kids"... But nowadays everything is a melee of furor and blood. Are you hurt also?

edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: (grammar mistake)

edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: Typing mistake

edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: Damn I was typing so fast, racing to be the 1st to post this... typing mistake again

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I forgot to mention with a bitter pain in my heart and with a big resemblance to the old days that these wars are kind of becoming a kind of dirty blind crusade of our modern times.

It reminds me of the following blind zeal and wrong human judgement:
"Kill them all, God will recognize his own."
-Arnald-Amalric, 1208 (when asked by the Crusaders what to do with the citizens of Beziers who were a mixture of Catholics and Cathars)

The innocents always pay the price of their tiny purity. Yes a blind war to kill them all.
And the proof; look what is happening on the ground in addition to my original topic: They are throwing depleted uranium bombs... Is it to purify the whole land? or destroy it completely like the Romans did to Carthage with salt all over the land? At least salt wasn't radioactive... still isn't until now, actually maybe, who knows?

NATO-War-Crimes-Depleted-Uranium- found in Libya

War crimes and crimes against humanity have been and continue to be committed in the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya by NATO. Amongst these crimes, the Atlantic Alliance has been using depleted uranium against Libya, specifically civilians and civilian infrastructure.

Israeli made? Maybe!
Israeli used? For sure! Already saw one "unexplored" before in my friends' backyard-garden!
(Not accusing anyone here, there are innocent people and criminal governments around here so hush hush little baby, don't say a word...
)
Why? Some say it's all about religion. Others say, Israel is the clock of the world and now is the time. (different topic, I know) But it's all related! Everything happening is related. It's not a random interrelation of events. Actually, it's kind of a major event with a lot of interrelated smaller events that became too many in a way that looks completely random...
Reminds of a Portuguese saying: "Gods writes straight with curved lines..." something like that.
As for me, my pen got dry already.
Can somebody else smell it? The smell is bad, and the feeling hurts.
Massacres go on everyday: Financially, Humanly, "Alienly" maybe, comically for sure and tragically all over the news...
Who can stop these atrocities? "My dad is stronger than your dad" says the little boy. "Yeah but my dad has a tank" says the other one. Already young with a fighting spirit.

Again, poor guy! He lost all his most loved ones while trying to give some love to everybody else also.
I'm hurt. (yeah actually I broke my hand's middle finger a few days ago) I was ironically trying to stick it up in the system's rear while ignoring that it had biting teeth there also! In both ways we're done!

edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: Damn my grammar mistakes, I was naughty at school...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RedAmnesia

Thanks for poisting this RedAmnesia. The human suffering in the name of whatever it is Nato is doing is unacceptable. I am amazed by the lack of basic understanding anymore amongst my fellow countrymen and women.

CJ

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

One day when we are finished and there are no more human, then religion should be considered because at that time maybe there will be understanding of things without men. But since there will be no one left, then religion can claim victory.

However, most religions are beautiful but men make them ugly.

"Religion...With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.” (Steven Weinberg)

One day Ghandi was helping a poor person from a different religion and he was criticized for doing so to the same person whose people committed crimes. His answer was beautiful and simple: "God has no religion".

That says it all...

And here's ajoke about it by Annie Dillard
“One Eskimo asks the priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"”

edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: Added the joke to spice up a bit on ATS

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Now the people in Libya are going against NATO:

"by Thierry Meyssan
The Coalition of the Willing had come to Libya to spare civilians from Gaddafi’s murderous madness. Four months later, the Libyan crowds have deserted "Liberated Benghazi" and are staging gigantic anti-NATO demonstrations. Confronted with an unexpected political reality, the Atlantic armada has been left without a strategy. The Italians have started to pull out while the French are seeking an exit."

And the wheel keeps turning...But maybe not on the same track this time.

Nato and the ungratefulness of the Libyan people
edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Another massacre very similar to this Sorman Massacre, has happened again very lately... No title for it yet. But innocents always die while criminals laugh & enjoy it. What a bis shame the world has become.

new topics

top topics

join