It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The R(evol)ution Begins Now!--"Let Us Fight For A New World"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Warning, VERY poignant video
This video MUST go viral throughout the country
Please show this video to as many people as possible
Even those that are pro-war because at least they will care about the economics portion in the beginning

Great speech by Hitler in the end

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
anonamous used that charlie chaplin speech for their last video, made my hair stand on end

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This makes my hair stand
Spreading now.
edit on 5-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Even though this video makes some very good points, it seems to be a political ad of some sort for Ron Paul. As though Ron Paul has some sort of monopoly on ending our involvement in foreign wars. Furthermore, I have to say that I'm no fan of Alex Jones either. IMO, he is no different that Glenn Beck in that he has nothing to sell but fear and he usually borders on promoting violence.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the most common complaints being waged against President Obama, by those who voted for him, is that he is not ending our involvement in these wars fast enough after pledging to do so during his campaign. At this point, my gut feeling is that "pulling out" of a war is a lot like sex, it's easier said than done. Even though I would like to be out of Iraq & Afghanistan like yesterday, I know that's not possible and I doubt very seriously that Ron Paul could speed that up in any way, unless of course he's running for "Dictator of The United States."

Personally, I think that the most effective way to end this vicious cycle of going to war for resources is through non violent procedures as opposed to more of the "rise up and fight" propaganda machine. America doesn't need to rise up, we need to wake up, to the reality as portrayed in this video, and refuse to fight any longer for these reasons. How about we replace the Dept. of War with a Dept. of Peace? I'll just bet it's a lot cheaper to run too.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ya, it is about Ron Paul, and ya he is the only one who has been calling for ending the wars.
No other candidate is calling for the end of the wars and has a record to back it up.

The revolution of the united states is a revolution of the status quot and a revolution of the destructive war policy of the united states. The globalist who are behind this war effort want exactly what the Nazis wanted. They want a one world government but instead of the Nazis being in control it is the UN lead by the United States. There can never be a one world government and those who have tried to be the king of the world have always been met by the revolutions executioner.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

At this point, my gut feeling is that "pulling out" of a war is a lot like sex, it's easier said than done. Even though I would like to be out of Iraq & Afghanistan like yesterday, I know that's not possible and I doubt very seriously that Ron Paul could speed that up in any way, unless of course he's running for "Dictator of The United States."

Why is it not possible, and how would it have anything to do with being a dictator of the US? One of the president's FEW actual responsibilities and allowances is to be commander-in-chief of our armed forces. If we went into these places in error (for whatever specific reason), our goals/needs aren't actually being served by us being there, and the people there don't WANT us there - how on earth is it dictatorial for someone to actually have the gumption to recognize this and say it's time to come home, and then enact that?

Our current involvement was all based, verifiably, on lies (or 'inaccuracies') and the propoganda of fear, and has NOT benefitted these other nations - in fact, as killed civilians, ruined their infrastructures, and done a whole host of other bad things. I think the dictators of the US are the ones who got us into these situations and AREN'T ending them effective immediately. We would have retaliated to a ridiculous degree and pressed for war crimes prosecution against anyone else who did the like to us.

edit on 7/5/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Nice video which i 100% agree with

loved the CC speech .. sounded V for Vendetta
another great movie

The people will unite and go into R(evol)ution once their daily lifes are affected
or lets mass march in peace at the gates of the WH
what kind of a soldier would shoot his own civilians
that are only walking peacefully in 1 direction in a non-threatening way
can americans cops/soldier shoot their own people walking peacefully
like at the end of the movie V ???
im still not sure about that .. hope not they will not
even from a direct order if they have hearts and common sens

We can do that now or until its to late ..
waiting for the inevitable system crash and/or more wars or more bad surprises
it will be very hard to take our rights back when its to late ..
they would win everything in the same time
the elites had many yrs to make themself very very rich (trillions)
with huge underground bunkers for friend and familly
ENOUGHT TO BUY THE WORLD ITSELF ..
while bombing others who dont agree from their fortified bunker very deep underground

The crash didnt happen yet .. we have time .. but the time is now or never

edit on 7/5/2011 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The idea of playing the two YouTube videos of the speech part of The Great Dictator with "Time" was something I found on 4chan, and I just edited them together to make it easier and faster to see how great the two go together. This is old vs. new. The video is of Charlie Chaplin's speech in "The Great Dictator" (1940), and the audio is the track "Time" by Hans Zimmer from the Inception OST.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The revolution has come! It's not just video put to music, listen to the lyrics and you can see the relation to the clip that is playing. Find the lyrics for the 30 Seconds to Mars song Revolve.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've been listening to Dr. Paul for a while now. He has been sounding the alarm for many years. He's been telling the painful truth that no one wanted to hear, but this can't be ignored any longer. If you have any doubts about the man, do your research. His voting records speaks volumes about him. If it's not Constitutional, he votes it down, period. He turned down his government pension + benefits and the only lobyists he listens to are we the people.
edit on 5-7-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This time around, everyone PLEASE listen to the substance of each candidate...dont go vote because of a slogan.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This time around, everyone PLEASE listen to the substance of each candidate...dont go vote because of a slogan.

When its time for the primaries, Im gonna have a party, where we are goin to review each canidates views, voting records, and ads. I want everyone to make their own decision but I also want it to be an educated one. not just because of an easily repeated chant that makes you feel better about yourselves. I dont know how many peeps are gonna show up to this kinda party
but I'm gonna atleast try to get my fellow Americans to educate themselves.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That's not Hitler that's Charlie Chaplin from the great dictator.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Posted a bulletin on Myspace, to my 70,000 friends.

I mean, this is nothing new, but it's always good to get people thinking more.

Though, very few will actually care to pay attention to something like that during their social networking. Sadly.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The pictures like Vendetta or the Dictator and its like are good examples to set man free again but that will not happen until there is a great war again to eliminate a great amount of people on this planet of ours. The people in power at present are only there for their grandtisement and power over the people. These are the peoples that have to be eliminated before any great change can happen. Please understand that its not just the people of industry or government but also of the religious orders as well. All of them. The God everyone seeks is in your hearts and not in any religious order or building. If you don't want to believe in a God then thats ok as well. That being your choice and no one is pushing you to join one. That doesn't mean that you are bad just different but thats ok as long as you do no harm. Thats what is needed . No more harming people or anything. Even animals as well. Just look deeply into yourselves and you will see the difference what you can make.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't want to fight for a new world... I want the world the way it was before the elitist banking cartels destroyed it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
was that really a speech of hitlers? i know he made some great speeches in his time but i also know he was a great killer of men as well

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I really want to see Ron Paul in the White House, so badly I can taste it.

The mission in Afghanistan is long over. Osama bin Laden is dead and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the guy who actually planned and carried out 9/11, is in custody awaiting trial. Many thousands of what was once the al-Qaeda network are now rotting in their graves. I say mission accomplished, well done, it's time to come home.

The war in Iraq was a lie from Jump Street. We were lied to about the WMDs, we were lied to about the involvement of companies like Halliburton and KBR - which Cheney left as CEO in order to become Vice President (He profited quite nicely from the sale of his stock, something like 2,800%) - and we were lied to on many different occasions about the conduct of the war. If I was Emperor of the World, George Bush and Dick Cheney would be sitting in jail for spending our treasure and the precious blood of those who fought in this war, not to mention the deaths of nearly a million innocent Iraqis.

And now President Obama, Nobel Peace Prize laureate and liar extraordinaire, is presiding over SIX armed conflicts with the promise of more to come. The lies are only getting worse and more blatant. While people are concerned with birth certificates they totally ignore the fact that Obama has ordered the murder of an American citizen without any type of trial whatsoever. No trial in absentia, no judicial review or Congressional oversight, none of that: Obama has claimed the power to kill a man with a stroke of a pen, with only himself for council. What do we call people like that? The answer is simple: Tyrants.

So yes I'm going to support Ron Paul. I'm going to support other Libertarian/Conservative candidates that will stop these wars and keep us out of future ones. I'm going to support candidates that will uphold the Constitution and not consider it merely a suggestion. I'm going to support candidates that will bring this ridiculous spending under control. 14 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT!!!??? WTF were they thinking when they authorized that? Obamacare and other wasteful spending - like the epic fail that is the "War on Drugs" - has to go.

One thing in the video I'm not in agreement with is the racism angle. I don't think it matters if the people in Iraq and Afghanistan were brown, black, yellow, or lily-white with fair hair. The people who made these wars happen, and then kept them going much longer than necessary, did it for one reason: Greed.

One last thing: People should really watch the entire Eisenhower farewell speech.

Mutual respect and love indeed.

edit on 7/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Flatfish

At this point, my gut feeling is that "pulling out" of a war is a lot like sex, it's easier said than done. Even though I would like to be out of Iraq & Afghanistan like yesterday, I know that's not possible and I doubt very seriously that Ron Paul could speed that up in any way, unless of course he's running for "Dictator of The United States."

Why is it not possible, and how would it have anything to do with being a dictator of the US? One of the president's FEW actual responsibilities and allowances is to be commander-in-chief of our armed forces. If we went into these places in error (for whatever specific reason), our goals/needs aren't actually being served by us being there, and the people there don't WANT us there - how on earth is it dictatorial for someone to actually have the gumption to recognize this and say it's time to come home, and then enact that?

Our current involvement was all based, verifiably, on lies (or 'inaccuracies') and the propoganda of fear, and has NOT benefitted these other nations - in fact, as killed civilians, ruined their infrastructures, and done a whole host of other bad things. I think the dictators of the US are the ones who got us into these situations and AREN'T ending them effective immediately. We would have retaliated to a ridiculous degree and pressed for war crimes prosecution against anyone else who did the like to us.

edit on 7/5/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

All I'm saying is that it's very easy for someone like Ron Paul to state that, as President, he would pull all our troops out of foreign nations and close all the overseas bases but guess what? Unless someone has awarded the office of POTUS with some new dictatorial authority unbeknownst to me, he still has to deal with the real PTB, not to mention congress.

Which by the way, is nothing more than the authoritative arm of the lobbying efforts being orchestrated by those who make their money from war. This is what Eisenhower was actually warning us of. He was telling us that in essence, these war profiteers actually had developed the ability to cause and perpetuate wars involving the U.S. beyond those held by the POTUS and he aptly labeled it, the military industrial complex.

Whether we like it or not, the office of POTUS is not the supreme authority when is comes to deciding when and if we go to war. That's just the way it reads on paper. The real PTB have some very despicable means by which to convince any new President, (even those of foreign nations) to conform to their wishes and Ron Paul is no different than any of the others. (you might want to check out the documentary entitled, "Confessions of a Economic Hitman," it will blow you away!)

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thanks to the person Who put this up it really helped out my video... Yes I am the creator of this video and found it through "Insight" and found that 496 views had come from here so I thank you very much for putting it up it took me a long time to put together. It seems as though the large majority of you understand how wonderfull of a man Ron Paul is and if you dont its Ok it entirely up to you and you free will. Anyways here is a video I made for Ron Paul its only been up for a little over a week and its already had over 9100 views, 634 likes and 204 favourites! I was overwhelmed with how well it has done and how quick it has added up. Check it out here and Ron Paul 2012!

Its called Ron Paul 2012: Who's Laughing Now?

edit on 8-7-2011 by TragedyandHope2 because: Youtube video not showing up

edit on 8-7-2011 by TragedyandHope2 because: still not showing up!!

edit on 8-7-2011 by TragedyandHope2 because: ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join