It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war III the beginning stages.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by gremlin2011

If you have no interest in this topic why did you come here??Are you here just to attempt derail my thread?
You're comments on my thread are baseless since you haven't watched the video.

no im not here to derail youtr thread m8 if i have an opinion on sumat im guna say so

but you point was a valid one that i shudnt of posted without watchin so i did

and yeh some things did ring true but it seems to me like a bit more scare mongering

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

Thank you, people need to realise the path we are traveling is a dark path indeed. But I do feel that people are waking up and seeing the forest for trees for the first time in 20-30 years. Thanks for the post and have a good day.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Thank you for watching it. The video seems to summarize the full scope of what is really taking place fear mongering is what our governments do. We the people just need to be aware of it. It makes me angry that most of these wars are over money.Printed paper!! If I was an intelligent race looking down at this I would be mortified at what people do to each other over money.Thank you for the sincerer reply.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

As long as people have comfortable lives most remain ignorant.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the post and awesome video.

I have just spent the last few minutes watching that guy Marko.

Nice find!

S&F!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

It seems as though we are preconditioned to not care.People just don't want to think about it because it depresses them
but by not paying attention the out come is far worse.If more people cared would it have gotten this far?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Its nice to see a video lump together all of the players and outline there agendas and how it may cause future conflicts and the causes of current ones.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Creating confusion about conflicts I believe is a strategy. Create confusion mixed with truths and half truths to create a state where people get so confused by it all that we spend more time fighting each other in debates on whats real and what isn't.More than actually doing something about it. Divide and conquer!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Divide the masses so they are more concerned about fighting each other than the true problems!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

i agree no wonder we havent been visited by another alien race when a piece of paper a few squre inces big is worth more than anyones life...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think the impending internet censorship in you're country is a pretext for hiding the true nature of current conflicts.To control opinions by censorship.
I'm assuming you're Australian.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

no no no im no aussie, im an englishman, and if tptb ever try and censor the net here there would be hell to pay

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I doubt it us Brits would just sit and take it as usual :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is this thread linked to the "WWIII is startingin Libya and Syria in Days" thread thats also on this board? If so, its having a tough time getting started.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I cant even find that one"WWIII is startingin Libya and Syria in Days"

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I disagree with only one thing in your post, and thats Canada being a terrorist.
I'm not saying this because I'm Canadian, but Canada has done NOTHING compared to what the US has done to other countries. Not even close man. ONLY RECENTLY have they been doing less then credible stuff. Because you want to know why? The US has infected them and their NATO members. Canada has done very very very little, even their operation in Afghanistan wasn't that bad, and nothing compared to the american operation in Iraq.

I'm sorry, but the US is like a plague on the world. There is no country in the world that I hate more then the US. I don't hate the people, I just hate the people in power. Why do I hate them more then say legit terrorist nations?
Because atleast the terrorist nations are upfront about their meddlings.

America is trying to make what they do look like "democracy" when its really, LEGAL #ING TERRORISM.
I hope the American government gets absolutely destroyed ( no physical harm to the people, that would make you just as bad as the people your fighting agaisnt! ) more like jail and a new government.

Democracy is a good idea, but when its being lead by a country like America, its time to GTFO cause if you don't come it it, they'll come to you and blow you to kingdom come.
edit on 5-7-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Basically China has been growing its economy and strengthening its global position for years. The US sees this and has no way to stop this from happening aside from war. Maybe the US fears china being the super power and doesnt want to let it happen or maybe they are greedy money hungry and just want sole power. It would look like a sign of weakness to forfeit their global position to everyone around it. I think there is world tension right now but all the pieces are ready to fall into place any time. I like to comapre the 2 sides China and the US as the 2 toughest bullys on teh playground. they each pick on smaller more vulnerable kids but the day always comes where the 2 will have to square off, Each side has buds, tough buds capable of damage but the reality is there is really only 2 major players.

I feel the reason a complete war hasnt happened yet is because the US is tied to Isreal, they really cant afford to have a war on 2 fronts, 1 with china and one with Iran etc (isreal haters). If one starts in the middle east then china swoops in with less resistance, conversely if the US wgaes war on china then the middle east will become unglued.

Its my honest belief that china doesnt want war, they are building their economy and global presence without war and will continue to do so. I feel the warmongering is coming from the US side as they dont want to lose their world influence.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

You know what I agree with you completely but... We only became a terrorist nation when Stephen Harper came to power ever since then Canada the peace keeping nation died.Stephen Harper is a neo con. He is gradually going to turn us into a war like nation. Since Stephen Harper came to power we have entered into two wars nether of them peace keeping missions. So far we have gone to war with Afghanistan and Libya so whats next on Stephen Harper's agenda? Harper has some plans to alter the Canadian government into an American style system of government.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

I wonder how many of the people that died on 9/11 had ever been struck by lightning?

ponder that

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

It will be interesting to see how the China US thing plays out.As far as I'm concerned the US should have never been in Israel in the first place. What goes on there is a disgrace to humanity. The whole middle east is like a powder keg waiting to go off. I think of Israel like the little kid that hides behind a big kid shouting taunts at the other kids knowing the other kids wont touch him as long as the big kids still there.Sooner or later the big kids going to go to sleep and no one is going to stop the other kids any more!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join