It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust V 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The Holocaust

Goal - New country desired for the Elite; having a country gives one a lot more global power e.g. resources, armies, banks to hide your money in etc

Excuse - Tell the world the country is for a specific religion, in this case the Jews.

Method - You are about to start up a World War to bring about change, you fund both sides. You plot the Holocaust (to whatever extent), but the most important part is getting the story out afterwards and using it to justify your new country

The Victims (Jews) are now a Force for Change - You have created a new group of people; survivors of an atrocity (and their families). They are now a powerful group and you have control of them. They have a lot of energy and desire to gain their own country, you use these people to get the country you wanted all along, ( it's ideal to do this at the end of a World War when it's easy to make big changes)

9/11

Goal - To bring down the US government and replace it with the NAU which will be controlled via the United Nations

Excuse - War Crimes and in particular the 9/11 False Flag; current regime proven to be corrupt

Method - You fund and setup a false flag operation in a major city in broad daylight, deliberately making schoolboy errors all over the place so as this will never go away. When the time is right (at the end of WW3 which you funded) you use the false flag as an excuse to overthrow the US government

The Truthers are now a Force for Change - A new group of people has been formed, they know their government is guilty of war crimes. You infiltrate the movement, then when the end of World War 3 is near, you get the UN to perform an independent investigation into 9/11 proving it was a false flag, you use The Truthers to bring about a revolution which eventually leaves the NAU (via UN) in control of the United States.

Conclusion
The Truth Movement is a plan from the Elite to bring about a change in the world that will benefit them and not us. Do not support a United Nations (Bankers) investigation into 9/11, it is a trap. Once the United Nations takes away all weapons and armies, apart from their own "Peacekeeping" ones, it will be incredibly difficult to ever break free from their control.
edit on 5-7-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Another related thread with my comment.

Originally posted by CodexSinaiticus

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
I can't wait for the truth to come out. It won't be long now. People are learning for themselves. And all the believers of the official story are going to look so stupid. I can't believe how deluded people are to think that planes actually bring down buildings. It defies physics if any of you were smart you would see this for your own eyes. And yes building 7 was demolished.

Do you know how long it takes to rig a building that big to implode? Somewhere around 2 weeks to set up.
Now if you watch the top of building 7 before it implodes, you clearly see the core give way and the top of the building sags in. definite explosion.

I can not for the life of me understand why anyone would believe the official story when you can see it for your own eyes.

Dumb much? Brainwashed much? Influenced by MSM much?

I just saw another thread, and I have to tell you all the OP of:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seems to have a unique perspective. This guy is a genius, I don't want to hijack this thread but I have to tell you his logic is sound.

real quick the idea is: 911 happens....> truth'rs grow over time....> economic collapse or other breakdown....> truth regarding false flag is exposed...> momentum built for NWO due to evil elements within our government.....> order established.

Interesting stuff and a little scary.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Well... Although I agree with You on most of what You say here... I do NOT agree that the conspiracy aware are a part of the plan per se. I think We were a "fringe benefit" from a quick and dirty operation that They now exploit. Oh, They knew some few would see the flaws and issues, but They also knew that most would follow Their lead blindly.

They were right. And They now exploit Us greatly, painting Us as "crazy," "freaks," and so forth. And most still believe Their BS.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You seem to think that they make school boy errors intentionally, that is giving them unjustified mastery of their art, kind of like if someone slips they say "i meant to do that" the fact is they try their hardest to cover up these school boy mistakes (with more schoolboy cover-ups) not because they want a truth movement to exist but because they don't want a truth movement to exist. Schoolboy errors appear all over the 6 million holocaust number but they try their hardest to keep that a secret.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I have no idea where you are from or what your personal bckground might be.

I would ask though that you might take an accounting of the number of guns currently held by those of us in the U S A.

Do you think those same individuals who might start the conviscation of our guns will still be around when this job would be accomplished. I am not even talking about how many of their personell will perish in the attempt to do this.

Americans are just NOT going to GIVE UP their weapons to an American army and I would feel sorry for anyone else who might try.

If this is a part of any senario to take over the U S , I am afraid it will not be as easy as some people may think.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Thanks for this CodexSinaiticus

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Interesting point Amaterasu, are Truthers a fringe benefit or a major part of the original plan?

The Truth movement is now at a stage where it even shows up on the MSM. My personal belief is that it was part of the original plan, but even if it wasn't it can now be used as a powerful force for revolution by the Pied Piper

Like you say, most still believe the BS they are given, there are few who think for themselves.

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Well... Although I agree with You on most of what You say here... I do NOT agree that the conspiracy aware are a part of the plan per se. I think We were a "fringe benefit" from a quick and dirty operation that They now exploit. Oh, They knew some few would see the flaws and issues, but They also knew that most would follow Their lead blindly.

They were right. And They now exploit Us greatly, painting Us as "crazy," "freaks," and so forth. And most still believe Their BS.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I do personally believe that the choice of location and timing gave the game away that 9/11 was meant to be found out i.e. major US city, lots of people around, broad daylight. Quite different to London 7/7 in the dark deep London Underground.

They certainly don't like people talking about the holocaust, in some countries academics go to jail for having the wrong opinion. The 6 million figure has come back to haunt them though, like you say, hence why they are trying to close down freedom of speech on the topic.

Originally posted by filosophia
You seem to think that they make school boy errors intentionally, that is giving them unjustified mastery of their art, kind of like if someone slips they say "i meant to do that" the fact is they try their hardest to cover up these school boy mistakes (with more schoolboy cover-ups) not because they want a truth movement to exist but because they don't want a truth movement to exist. Schoolboy errors appear all over the 6 million holocaust number but they try their hardest to keep that a secret.

edit on 5-7-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
hdutton,

This is a good point about the sheer number of guns in the US, that is what makes the US such a difficult nut to crack.

This is a war of information and all kinds of techniques will be employed. The US is a fluoridated nation so it is easy to manipulate the majority of the people e.g. look at how many receive vaccines.

The people of the USA will be disarmed during a serious of staged "natural" disasters. FEMA will be there to "rescue" or "evacuate" and you will be disarmed in the process. The concept is that you are more likely to accept being disarmed by someone who is there to "save" you. FEMA are just following orders, they don't know the true agenda. Here's an example of this technique www.homelandstupidity.us...

Also, there's plenty of UN vehicles waiting in the USA for when the time is right

Originally posted by hdutton

I have no idea where you are from or what your personal bckground might be.

I would ask though that you might take an accounting of the number of guns currently held by those of us in the U S A.

Do you think those same individuals who might start the conviscation of our guns will still be around when this job would be accomplished. I am not even talking about how many of their personell will perish in the attempt to do this.

Americans are just NOT going to GIVE UP their weapons to an American army and I would feel sorry for anyone else who might try.

If this is a part of any senario to take over the U S , I am afraid it will not be as easy as some people may think.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
I do personally believe that the choice of location and timing gave the game away that 9/11 was meant to be found out i.e. major US city, lots of people around, broad daylight. Quite different to London 7/7 in the dark deep London Underground.

They chose 9/11 for occult reasons because 9 and 11 are occult numbers, and 9/11 is the sign of emergency of help so they wanted it to register on that level. The london bombings could be the same way 7/7 is highly coincidental so that is the same thing. 9/11 and 7/7 are absolute proof that the conspirators behind the scenes planned it, but they try their hardest to make people not aware of this fact and think it is just coincidence. If they wanted the truth movement to grow they would support it through Rush Limbaugh or Keith Olbermann or even Michelle Bachmann but all of these phoney left/right talking heads never mention 9/11 because it is still a fringe concept, and always will be in a sense because it is privileged knowledge. The illuminati are the only ones that are supposed to know these types of operations exist. This is most likely top secret under some type of federal law, but it is so compartmentalized that the workers may not even know it is 9/11 related (although some may be more obvious than others, like the location of the WTC steel). So if you know 9/11 was an inside job you have "illuminati-esq" knowledge, so they would not want the masses to know this. The masses are always rallied behind something more dumbed down than the issue of 9/11. A government conspiracy, while it reads like a spy novel, is too complicated for the masses to latch onto. Instead they pick easy slogans like "gay rights" or "save the whales."

Will the government try and infiltrate the 9/11 truth movement? You bet, and they have tried with the no plane theory which only serves to make the legitimate 9/11 facts appear far fetched and "out there." But so long as you can discern the truth you can not be manipulated by propaganda, that is all that matters. Don't be surprised when they parade some idiot as a "truther" and he gains popularity but then slowly turns back towards the establishment angle (like the tea party which is now 100 percent infiltrated). So they'll try their best to put a Sarah Palin-esq person as the head of the 9/11 truth movement but this doesn't mean they want people to be aware of the truth, they want people to associate 9/11 truth with their own infiltrated garbage. They destroy by becoming. It's impossible to quiet an idea, all you can really do is drown out an intelligent idea with a louder, dumber idea. WHich is exactly what happened with the tea party movement.

The Tea Party started out as being the Ron Paul revolution, then the talking heads of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck tried to make it into a popular protest, and this gradually set the stage for Sarah Palin to be put in charge, at that point everyone lost faith in the tea party. The tea party made people so angry they couldn't wait until the 2010 elections, and many republicans were brought into office because of this, but as we well know, the left/right paradigm is false, the republicans will not help, John Boner is no better than Nasty Pelosi. The Tea Party was effectively used to convince dumb people that voting for a Republican would be "change" just as they used Bush and the war on terrorism to convince dumb people that Obama would be "change" they could believe in. Sure, it's change you can believe in, but it doesn't make it real change. So do you get what I'm saying, the 9/11 truth movement will be infiltrated in much the same way, but it will be a dumbed down, retarded version of the real truth movement.
edit on 5-7-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The anti-Zionist Jewish author Leni Brenner states in his Zionism in the Age of the Dictators:

"...Believing that the ideological similarities between the two movements - their contempt for liberalism, their common volkish racism and, of course, their mutual conviction that Germany could never be the homeland of its Jews - could induce the Nazis to support them, the [Zionists] solicited the patronage of Adolf Hitler, not once but repeatedly, after 1933".

edit on 5-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: improper formatting

new topics

top topics

join