It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member dances infront of Camera for all!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
OK first off, horrible choice of music. Just wasnt feelin it 6/10
Dance moves themselves, very fluid very easy but I didnt detect an overall theme so for this I must deduct points 8/10
The combination of the music and dance together was just awful, I sensed no cheorography or even Rythym that combined the 2 as a singular whole 4/10
Effects were very nice and definately gave it that club feel 9/10
The setting itself could have been a bit bigger to really let you get your groove on but until we see you with more space we wont know if it affected the overall performance 8/10

You get a total score of 37/50 which is quite good

If you want to do better next time I reccommend working on your song selection and the cheorography, moves themselves were fine just needed to tell a story is all

top job and I look forward to he next performance (can we make it an every wednesday night thing? Im busy most other days)

Thanks for all that! Much appreciated actually.

There was a reason for song choice, it was due to the words... However in the next two hours I will upload the same video, with different effects, as well as different track - Its called Audio Damage by Future Funk Squad.

Will upload to this thread then.

Now for a bit of head banging stuff... Chop Suey by System of a Down

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
Don’t get me wrong... I loved it... but what were you on?

Life mate, Life.

I am not a user

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

HAHAHAHA... love it, love it..... ROFL

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

LOL! Best response ever! I actually loved the track though and what was it? Actually what just happened???

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Nothing wrong with the original.

Glad you had fun as much as we viewers did watching you! LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
LOL you have some moves there guy...good job
I dont think i have the nuts that are required to do that.
Star and Flag for bravery LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yes mate!
Love how it did'nt get really serious till the glasses came off
Skills

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Going through my collection for tomorrows undertaking

Wondering if I should mimick that Scene from Will Smiths movie.......

haha, yes, yes i think i might

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Personally i think that music is most beautiful thing made by humankind. So i feel sorry for people that are afraid to relax and dance. I also love electronic music and when i go on a party i just loose my self (no drugs, just music and maybe a bit of alcohol
). It feels great to dance so i recommend it to everyone. Don't be afraid just because you don't know dance moves you see on TV shows

I heard one nice phrase: "Dance to express, not to impress".

Nice video mate!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Dario, much appreciated.

VNV Nation was a more recent undertaking, Liking their mellow dance/techno beat... thats why I chose it too - little unfit for the harder stuff, but will try tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The start, I hate to be cruel but you looked like a defective bobble head doll.
I was actually about to stop playing the vid and just as my hand touched the mouse the drum solo kicked in...
Damn Im glad I didnt cut it, IT WAS FRICKEN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You started the singing strong but before the first chorus you lost your place, for a performer of your calibre this is unacceptable. I appreciate at this stage you are still somewhat of a raw talent but that is unforgivable in this business, get ya sh!t sorted!!!!!!!!!!

I felt the emotion during the first bridge but just felt that the movement was to quick for the anguish he was relating, I thought it could have been a bit slower, more wavey and more heartfelt.

Im pleased to say the headbanging improved at the first chorus and the scream............ Ill just say......sublime, perfect. but I did notice you got tired or dizzy after 30 sec of hardcore headbangin and was a bit less enthusiastic after that, you will need to build up those neck muscles and kill some brain cells to improve there I think.

Once again I just felt you werent really in the moment for the slow part, he singing about the most beautiful creatures hes ever seen dying..... and UR FRICKEN GRINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the actions that went with the music were beautiful and I could almost feel the rope and tears but once again to fast, it has to be timed to the music.

The end is great, your singing is synced to the music, the bangin is energetic and structured but the fingers
dude we needa get you a new fill in move.

Different type of performance to the last one

Music choice I think you did better, more mainstream so more fans 8/10
dance was to inconsistant for my liking, flashes of brilliance followed by utter crap 6/10
As a whole the 2 combined reasonably well 7/10
the effects were just annoying, kept covering your face and mouth 3/10
Setting was kinda irrelevant asyou were sitting down but you couldve gothed up the room or something 5/10

Overall for this performance you scored 29/50 but to be fair it wasnt you who was the issue it was the background and effects.

For next time, you need to think about where people will be focused and make sure they have an uninterupted view, A bit of mood lighting or props perhaps, really feel the emotion of the song the audience is clever and will be able to spot a song whore a mile away FEEL THE SONG BECOME THE SONG. And finally LEARN THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!
I will not accept out of sync singing from you ever again, youve been warned!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

IkNOwSTuff, this is really amazing what you're actually typing, I will consider everything you've said to be honest, I wasn't really doing it for a professional reason, more so.... for a laugh, because it makes me smile.

I was grinning because I'm a firm believer of all things such as this, but I find it odd the strength of intense negativiy...video and tone to the vocals of a song, so that was a misinterpretation on my part, again thank you..

Will take it on board for the next clip... that I make, not redo with effects

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I look forward to critiquing it for you

Keep up the good work dude

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You dance, I post.

I am a verifiable lurker. I don't trust this place, and I don't like the endless egotistical banter that accompany internet forums and intellectual "forms".

I like to get to the meat of things, I value my time and I usually prefer to interact with myself, than to put forth the effort required to interact with others while chained to the limiting constructs of the written word, devoid of the full spectrum of actual communication.

In bearing witness to your delight in motion, I was reminded of a particular section of a recorded lecture. In locating the specific reference I have failed. It's somewhere in 2.2 days worth of audio, so it would be a somewhat daunting task, although I will surely get to it again in time. The gist of it was that that all of the universe and reality is just sort of an explosion of chanting and nonsense and rhythm and dancing, for all it's obscurity i find it to be an accurate metaphor for reality in a way.

We take ourselves and the world so seriously, especially in a place like this, and it's been awhile since I returned to the idea that it's all just a ride, a show and a cosmic dance with ourselves. So I feel obliged to thank you for the reminder.

In seeking the bit of clip you reminded me of, a tittle caught my eye in the collection I am referring to, which although is not the specific section I recalled, I believe it will suffice on other suitable levels.

The lyrics to this song are tremendous, and accurately depict the underlying ideas I am picking at.

Thank you for courageously and shamelessly sharing your joy, such a blatant public display of fearlessness and the inherent lack of concern for judgement sheds light on some of the chains that bind and control many humans unaware.

All of reality seems a mad dance indeed, we look to the details and take ourselves and the world so seriously. We build shelters around ourselves made of so called facts and scientific proofs which are nothing more than subtle means of pacifying our need for certainty in a universe wherein change is the only constant between this eternal rhythm of chaos and order.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

Infernalis - I will watch the video in a second, after I post this.... Regarding your comments, you're learned vocabulary, other than 'tittle' shows some impressive education! Nice one

This is the 'second' video I made, was the title of a thread I made before, without so many views though... So here it is embedded!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Are you doing requests?

S&F for you hunny

edit on 5-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Are you doing requests?

S&F for you hunny

edit on 5-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

Might as well!!!

Tomorrow though, I have two to do now... rofl.

I will see what I can come up with... I'll see if I can embed me next to that alien...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I will see what I can come up with... I'll see if I can embed me next to that alien...

Dude if you manage that Ill go back and flag every thread uve ever done

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
aside from the awesome music, this video made my day. Please make a million more!!!

You are awesome keep it up sir.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Pan right to see me grinding a random chick

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join