It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret military aircraft in night vision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Was looking at digital night vision equipment on youtube and came across this vid. There have been cases where people have faked this types of video before. Make what you will of it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-7-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It says "The URL contained a malformed video ID." Could you fix that so we can check it out please?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Here it is

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Looks legit to me! Good find, it is NOT CGI

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

would need to look at it in better resolution - but :

object #1 - does not change perspective during " flight "

object #3 - appears to be out of synch with the back drop [ motion shake ]

i then lost the will to continue watching

considering how easy it is to CGI blobs of light - i would need extraordinary evidence to believe this

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The first part of the vid just looks like ducks to me

Pretty sure this vid has been posted a few times on here before but its still pretty good.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Originally posted by Janky Red
Looks legit to me! Good find, it is NOT CGI

Thanks. The credit goes to the person that sat out all night with a digital night vision cam

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Radio controlled aircraft with lights attached? At my first look it appeared to be a number of craft flying in formation. To me, I now see it as a model aeroplane with lights on its wings & tail. As the model banks & turns the lights move respectively, giving the illusion of individual objects in formation.

Audio is no help as the film has music dubbed over.

My 2 cents...
edit on 5/7/11 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eyespying

Theres deff some interesting things happening in the night skys, thank you for showing me this.

Great vid thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Just found this video thats pretty interesting. It gives you a few things to compare to show what some planes etc. look like in the same conditions.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-7-2011 by 2012king because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
The first part of the vid just looks like ducks to me

Pretty sure this vid has been posted a few times on here before but its still pretty good.

Must be quackers

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
sorry the main link didnt work but the youtube link underneath does
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
Radio controlled aircraft with lights attached? At my first look it appeared to be a number of craft flying in formation. To me, I now see it as a model aeroplane with lights on its wings & tail. As the model banks & turns the lights move respectively, giving the illusion of individual objects in formation.

Audio is no help as the film has music dubbed over.

My 2 cents...
edit on 5/7/11 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

Yes there are definitely no contrails as you point out. I guess he could have done with the Xenonics SA500 400mm lens attachment.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by OccamAssassin

would need to look at it in better resolution - but :

object #1 - does not change perspective during " flight "

object #3 - appears to be out of synch with the back drop [ motion shake ]

i then lost the will to continue watching

considering how easy it is to CGI blobs of light - i would need extraordinary evidence to believe this

Interesting points.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It looks like a variety of brids , insects and planes like all Magnetflippers videos do. His videos have been discussed many times on ATS. If you get a nightshot camera and point it at the sky long enough you will almost always get footage like this. This is why Magnetflipper has over 100 videos on youtube that he claims are UFO's

One thing is for sure , if they are secret aircraft they are not doing a very good job of being secret by putting lights on them that can be picked up with a civilian hand held nightshot camera.

edit on 5-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
It looks like a variety of brids , insects and planes like all Magnetflippers videos do. His videos have been discussed many times on ATS before. If you get a nightshot camera and point it at the sky long enough you will almost always get images like this. This is why Magnetflipper has over 100 videos of youtube that he claims are UFO's

One thing is for sure , if they are secret aircraft they are not doing a very good job of being secret by putting lights on them that can be picked up with a civilian hand held nightshot camera.

edit on 5-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Thanks for 'your' opinion. I guess these vids can't be proved as birds, planes etc the same these can't be proved as secret aircraft.

However, you are correct that these certainly aren't stealth/secret in the sense that light can be picked up. Depends how one defines stealth or secret. Even know aircraft aren't completely stealth or secret. Details of the B2 for example are classified so it is still regarded as secret. There would be no doubt technical limitations as far an completely stealth/secret aircraft is concerned.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If you watch the vid i posted you will be able to see the difference between birds, planes and a chopper, all filmed with the same type of night vision camera.
That will give you an idea of what you may or may not be looking at in the original post

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
If you watch the vid i posted you will be able to see the difference between birds, planes and a chopper, all filmed with the same type of night vision camera.
That will give you an idea of what you may or may not be looking at in the original post
It would be a lot better if he had some flocks of birds. That video shows bird up close where you can see wings flapping, but not more distant views where you might not see the wings. Because of that, I think it's somewhat deceptive the way it shows birds, so the following videos might help:

Birds Flying Overhead Through Night Vision:

That looks like some things in the OP video, but not like the birds in the example you posted.
More birds:

Again, much different than the birds in the example video.

I also think some of these night vision videos are of RC planes and he devotes far too much time to the satellite and the commercial plane, and not enough to RC planes.

Obviously that's a lot fancier than what's in the OP video, and it's not night vision, but I think it gives us an idea that all kinds of odd shapes and lighting configurations can be RC craft. Heck, even this thing flies:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6a609094dac.jpg[/atsimg]
That thing has generated plenty of UFO reports, some of them claiming it's a mile wide (obviously it's not that big, and eyewitnesses can't be trusted to give accurate descriptions of size).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I also think some of these night vision videos are of RC planes and he devotes far too much time to the satellite and the commercial plane, and not enough to RC planes.

Obviously that's a lot fancier than what's in the OP video, and it's not night vision, but I think it gives us an idea that all kinds of odd shapes and lighting configurations can be RC craft.

Yes I can quite believe that. I did some research after you mentioned the RC craft. Not something I was aware of. With the use of FRV RC equipment it would be possible to fake night vision so call secret craft encounters for sure. Certainly adds an extra element into the mix. I guess the jury is still out.

Thanks for the input.
edit on 6-7-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Cool find OP! Makes me want to go outside now only if it wasn't raining.

Have any ideas on what a good pair of night vision binoculars I could use to see UFO's with?

Thanks again for the video!

new topics

top topics

join