It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty, and the Second Sun.. yeah i know...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Some of you might remember a video i made about MW2 and that the makers included the second sun and planet x as easter eggs in some of its levels

i have just been playing the new call of duty black ops, which is made by different people, with the same easter eggs, with the new map pack they have now released, there is a second sun in their zombie map, and in one of their new multiplayer map drive-in, i havn't cap'd it yet but when i do i'm going to remake a forum or add it to this one

i just wanted to make this for anyone who has blackops and can go look for themselves, in drive in its at the bottom left of the sun, touching it,
edit on 5-7-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
then nibiru must be real??

even black ops is fake..it lags like fak

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
with the new map pack they have now released, there is a second sun in their zombie map,

Actually it's an eclipse of the sun, not a second sun. If you turn the power on and have 4 players press the round stones with skulls at the same time you'll have an eclipse and a meteor appears on top of the temple. There are further steps to take after this to obtain the focusing stones which gives you all 7 perks at once. You'll have to search elsewhere to find out all that information but this appears to be a fantastic Easter egg.

Here's the first step

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

edit on 5-7-2011 by jplaysguitar because: double post

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
honestly the best find in the vid was the gray. skidrow is from the future

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That grey has the most luscious lips.
Are they into lip fillers now?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They be cashing in on the end of the world stuff. Makes money.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
These hidden messages are cool.. doesn't give any evidence or anything but it shows what the people working for iw think.. I'm sure this wasn't done to make money lol

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
in gears of war there were locusts under the earths crust, so that must be true, but equally cool is that the military will have the HAMMER OF DAWN

BOOOOOOOMMMM

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

dude you didn't listen

i said in the new zombies, i said notting about making it night time, EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THAT, how about you read and listen for once?

In the new zombies, DURING DAY TIME, if you look up at the sun, there are 2 suns.

next time dont come to your own conclusions, i left the night time out on purpose, because it has notting to do with this

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
and again, for all those people that think this statement or video is "Proof"

find someone who can swing a sludge hammer really hard, and you know..... correct yourself because i've never stated that so it really doesn't help when you come into this forum screaming

FAKE FAKE
its just a video game bla bla bla......
dude everything on this site has a 90percent chance of being FAKE. its a CONSPIRACY SITE
GROW UP

when you guys come in and bash forums based on interasting information it can only seem like your jealous of what they found and you didn't, you're trying to stop other people from listening, or i dont know what its, but its embaressing to on your part, i dont feel at all embaressed when you come in here, read my forum, and then bash a consipiracy just like every other thread on this site, it makes me think you're stupid, this site is open for any discussion conspiracy grow up, could you not beat games as a kid? lol it just makes me laugh seeing people bash.

almost makes me want to write down their names, and bash any forum they ever make

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
like this is what i mean

EVEN A MOD, A MOD came into my forum, and obviously didn't read it, because he went out on his own to get a video of the night time zombies which has notting to do with the easter egg i found

again someone jealous? wants their own credit? like its soo embarrassing, your even a mod

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd he went out on his own to get a video of the night time zombies which has notting to do with the easter egg i found

The original post did state that this was found in the latest Zombie map on Black Ops (I haven't played on the diner level, just the zombie level). The video I posted is from that exact map. Now I could be mistaken but I've played this map since the day it came out. On a lesser note this is called the Annihilation Map Pack.

The video I added in the previous post was an eclipse, not night time. It is daytime during the entire game. So as I was saying I've played the zombie level dozens and dozens of times. I didn't see a second sun and it doesn't make sense that there would be one. If there were two suns then how would the moon eclipsing the sun create a night time? That would require two moons would it not? Perhaps they're right beside each other and I'll check again tonight when I have the chance. If you have a photo before that time then please post it. That would be interesting.

To your point there is a Hangar 18 level in this new map pack and if you watch the demo video (above) you can see an alien in some sort of case during the game play.

edit on 5-7-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

again, you're a mod so this is a little embarrassing you're not taking the information i gave you, opening black ops, and looking foryourself

in the new zombies, along with Drive-In, there are 2 suns, stop arguing your i have done this case, and go DO IT for yourself NOW. in drive in, the second sun is about 20 times smaller then our sun, but on zombies they are the same size, ones right above the other

listen i didnt' go threw all the trouble in MW2 to make that video if i didn't KNOW it was there... i've stated in the past i'll state it again i went for school for visual animation, i'm not an animator by work but thats what i went for school for, i can tell you its there.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
again, you're a mod so this is a little embarrassing you're not taking the information i gave you, opening black ops, and looking foryourself

They won't let me play Black Ops at work. If they did I would honestly have the best job in the world. Sorry I can't verify what you're saying at this moment. Again I was just referring to the zombie map you mentioned, not the drive-in map. Is it just in the drive-in map?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Okay, finally got a few min to do this. Here's your video of both maps you mentioned..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You know what would be hilarious? If the whole sun bit wasn't even intentional, but they just snapped some footage of a real sun set, added their special effects, and had that little 'second sun' sneak through unoticed from the real footage.

That would be priceless.

Priceless, but highly unlikely.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Vaykun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
lol bump

top topics

join