It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Hill, Biochemist cures his cancer with cannabinoid oil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The videos are no longer up, the link to youtube states "this video was taken down by the user" maybe a search could find them again.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Both videos got deleted, strange.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
hey OP fix your post videos, it says the user removed them

i found these on youtube, are these the same videos?

edit on 7/5/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Video has been removed by user, oh and it's hash oil, not cannabinoid oil

than again both are right ways of saying it..anyways OP it would be great if you could find these videos and reupload
edit on 5-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
hey OP fix your post videos, it says the user removed them

i found these on youtube, are these the same videos?

yep those are close enough sorry dont know why the user removed them and I cant edit the OP anymore.

sad to see this moved to the alt forums since I dont see it as a conspiracy anymore than any natural known herbal cure...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I believe Rick is still living in Holland or at least around that area of Europe. He left Canada to attend an event in Europe (not gonna mention it here as this thread is probably already under review) while he was gone the RCMP issued a warrant for his arrest, people found out and told him about it and he has refused to come home ever since. I agree with him as he has done nothing wrong.

To the other poster claiming something is suspect because both the OP and myself bring up Rick Simpson. I don't think passing on something that actually works by word of mouth is suspect. I have seen the Hemp oil work personally. How else can people let other people know it works?

-Lightrule

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

ya I just ignore the shills here now days why waste the time when I can be thanking poters like you for brining some real substance to the thread. Simpson did what he did for the good of man he never made money at it he had the backing of his town and when the supreme court shut him down without listening to his side or the people he cured and their doctors they proved they are not working for us.

Good news is we still have enough freedom to share this with our friends and family and anyone with cancer and that's what counts. I say let the shills shill all they want real people will see the video along with all they need to research the facts.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ps if any mods are following along and can swap out the vids in the OP for the ones that work it be much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
ps if any mods are following along and can swap out the vids in the OP for the ones that work it be much appreciated.

i second that, i beleive i have provided the correct working links in my earlier post on this page in this thread

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

Originally posted by UcDat

i second that, i beleive i have provided the correct working links in my earlier post on this page in this thread

yep these ones here and another star for ya XD

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Like the Shona Banda video also.

edit on 5-7-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
come on mods, help get the correct video links into the original post for the author since the youtube user took down their vids in the links originally posted

the cure for cancer, that's got to be enough reason to help out with doing that much, make it easiier for people opening the threahd to find the videos, not everyone is as encourageable to turn to the second page to see where the videos are correctly linked

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
Are there any papers on this instead of youtube videos?

Links would be nice.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Got to PubMed and search for ->Cannabinoids Cancer
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here are some

Cannabinoids in the treatment of cancer

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Gemcitabine/cannabinoid combination triggers autophagy in pancreatic cancer cells through a ROS-mediated mechanism
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids on hepatocellular carcinoma: role of AMPK-dependent activation of autophagy.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Cannabidiol Induces Programmed Cell Death in Breast Cancer Cells by Coordinating the Cross-talk between Apoptosis and Autophagy

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Effects of cannabinoids and cannabinoid-enriched Cannabis extracts on TRP channels and endocannabinoid metabolic enzymes.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The evidence appears to be quite strong.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cams

that more than just strong its rock solid proof cannabis does amazing stuff

like i said no conspiracy here just cold hard facts so much science behind it we could start a hundred threads on al the amazing things the scientific community has proven it does.

many thanks for the links I hope we see more about it on ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
still no help with the original post's videos?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Anyone notice the MSM, in the last 2 days???? The headline story is marijuana has no medical use according to the DEA and te federal government.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I really think this push is coming just ahead of an overwelming amount of evidence that it cures cancer.

If you know someone with cancer, have them check out this thread, several good videos to get them going on an alternative cancer therapy that may do what the doctors couldn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

sad to see this moved to the alt forums since I dont see it as a conspiracy anymore than any natural known herbal cure...

Don't worry, they'll move it here and then lock the post and claim it doesn't belong in this forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's ridiculous to think that a miracle plant, hemp, is illegal due to the government basically "bailing-out" The Hearst Company, and bombarding the media with lies.

There is a really good site www.lewrockwell.com... with all the information in one place.

It's sad the "War on Drugs" lasted as long as it has. It is a futile effort based on fear and lies.

<< 1   >>

join