It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Police charged Love with two counts of rape, one count of possession of marijuana and one count of felonious assault.

Why so few criminal charges?

He can be charged with at least another 5 different crimes. I've heard of people that were just video taping LEOs who have had more charges thrown at them. Maybe they did some kind of plea bargain with this scumbag.

I'm curious if this guy is a repeat sex offender. My money bets that he is and this incident is another failure that could have been prevented on the part of our broken judicial system.

Hopefully this poor excuse of a human being gets what he deserves in prison. And hopefully with the advancement in AIDS/HIV treatments - this child can fully recover.

Such a disturbing story.

edit on 5-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

buddy it is people who think the same way as you that are the reason this stuff is still occurring.

if we dont talk about it, it gets thrown out the window as normal and people will continue to do this because no one will tell them they can't.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

I have to strongly disagree on that point.

Its over exsposing, discussing things in detail and analysing them that desensitises people.

In my mind this is just a sick taboo topic that doesnt really have a place in civilised conversation, yes maybe between academics its acceptable but for a site of this nature I just dont see a place for it.
To remark that it happened and is wrong and even [SNIP] up is really enough, going into any more thought or detail is just morbid and quite frankly disturbing.

I think its time this thread got put to bed, can anyone seriously see anything other than anger and frustration coming from people hearing this news? can anyone think of something even semi productive that will come from further discussion or analysis of this?

I cant
edit on 5-7-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/7/11 by argentus because: removed profanity

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

can anyone think of something even semi productive that will come from further discussion or analysis of this?

I sometimes review threads like this to get an idea of how our judicial system is handling these types of criminal cases. There are not enough citizens or watchdog organizations that monitor the conviction and release of these violent sex offenders. In many cases repeat offenders are released on "good behavior" without anyone so much as noticing. Then they are back among us.

I agree that most people just get angry, yet that is not productive. People should focus their energy in getting involved and making sure these violent criminals are properly convicted and not getting paroled in 1 year. This perps next victim is just a parole away.

edit on 5-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by matito

Good answer

I applaud your efforts but still think the thread is wrong (once again OP not having a go at ya).
I think though if you wanna look for this stuff you can find it easy enough in other places, I dont see the relevence or even validity of posting (to be fair half the threads Ive made have been of no relevance or validity so maybe I should shut up)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
When you read these conspiracies about the Elite and their depopulation plans you think it's kind of evil, but then you read a story like this and you just think*SNIP*, wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/5/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Denial of HIV is the same type of ignorance that has given us the Virgin Cure... :shk:

then it should be easy to point to a peer reviewed paper about a research that have successfully isolated HIV.

it also should be easy to point to a peer reviewed paper that successfully explain how HIV destroys t-cells without ASSUMPTION. (How much public money was put in this thing & how many years of research?)

(don't bother quoting any paper "assuming" or the infamous 1984 Gallo/Popovic fixed&edited paper NOT peer reviewed)

really looking forward to learn the truth you pretend to know so well, i'm bothered by this polemic since a while so relieve me please, thank you.
edit on 5-7-2011 by theHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Passing on extremely dangerous sexualy transmitted diseases knowingly, is scummy enough. Life sentences all round would be a good start for fixing that one, and pretty easy to prove since one can follow a viruses progress from person to person using DNA and minute changes in the structure of the viral cell.

However, using a six month old to CURE the disease? I think I am not the only one who would say that when a person gets to that stage of selfish stupidity and utter depravity , insane or not, they should be obliterated , burned , scarred, brutalised and then shot , just so they know by the time they die, exactly how wrong they were for doing what they did.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would get the bloke and find an industrial meat grinder and put him through it, feet first.
Enough said.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey,

I think the 'Virgin Cure' is just another tool, a myth Text to perpetuate the spread of a deadly disease (albeit mainly in Africa) to cull the population. I dont think that idea is far fetched.

As for the father, is he educated, what kind of background does he come from?
I would have thought anyone with some level of education (1st world or otherwise) and anyone with a basic idea of right and wrong would know raping a baby, let alone your own child would be so far off the charts of insanity that its actually difficult for me to get my head around.

The paternal instinct is strong, I know this for a fact, so maybe this guy has deep seated mental issues as apposed to just being being weak minded (ie-doing this based on a myth)

Either way, disturbing, sad and shocking fall short of an apt description

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't know how this is even physically possible, first off, and very demented. The one thing that came to mind when I read this, was some behavior I had heard of from a person who had aids/HIV and had been a meth user. He said that the meth use among the men back during the period he was involved in very risky behaviors was pretty rampant and out of control. They would get so oversexualized on the meth (I've heard this happen to many) that they would go around and do many things no sane person would ever do, including even having very risky sex with people who could easily infect them with HIV, as if they had no care for themselves or others. It is possible this was a factor in this behavior. That was the only thing that came to mind, severe perversion from drug psychosis and previous deviant behavior also breaking down the moral fiber and conscience. Being so far removed from such acts it is hard to even find a way to comprehend and comment, but just had that one idea to share.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Death penalty should apply in this case!!!

OMG, the poor little baby......too shocking!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is... worse than disgusting.

Not only to rape your son, a baby, who can't fight back or do anything to stop him, but to give that baby a virus such as HIV.

People need to be educated that the virgin cure doesn't work to stop this sort of thing happening.
I can't understand how even if you thought you would get cured you could rape your own baby. No way could I hurt anyone for my own end. Especially not my own kid.

Vile. Really, really vile.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Sickening story. An awful post.

The question posed and subsequent hypothesis does not make this thread anything more than just terrible story because of a monster of a human being (the father).

Throw him in jail with the worst of the worst and tell all the inmates what he did.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
On reading this I can only prescribe a bullet or two to the creatures brain, a couple of gallons of petrol and a pit to shovel it's remains into.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Of course the article does not address the main question, when did the man contract HIV (and how). If the son was only six months old, the father would have had to get HIV from the time the son was born until now, otherwise if the father had HIV prior to the son being born, the son would most likely have HIV anyways because the father would infect the mother and the mother would transfer it to the son. So while we're arresting people we might as arrest the mother for transferring the disease to her son (just joking).
edit on 5-7-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

i stand by my post, the only reason people are still doing these things is because nobody talks about them, over exposing is good, it is a way to tell the criminals that we are on to you and if you continue you will be punished.

where as your suggestion is to not talk about which in turn will envitably lead to more people thinking its okay because no one will tell them this is wrong.

Im talking on the topic of child rape here, if you are uncomfortable talking about it then thats your downfall, but this needs to be discussed. We need more backing proof to know that the majority of the people in this world will not commit these crimes and to be honest, us here on ats are the more likely people.

some us still leave at home with our parents, some of us just laze about the house (i use to), some of us are normal people.

but those that dont will feel detached from society and when they see someone they will act without thought, this is how stalking and rape cases most likely unfold.

But isnt it reassuring to know that the people you are talking to are against this or keeping silent!!!

Which one arrises more suspicion, now im not accusing but think about it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

there are a number of ways he could have got HIV, drugs, sex, blood transfusion, saliva, piss endless amounts of ways he could have got it, that should not be the point though.

We know he has it, i dont really care how, but he violated his son, now just to show how much this entire event angers me im going to show you a picture of a sixth month old boy.

Im sorry i may be sick.

This is wrong and severe punishment should be handed down by the hand of justice and by the hands of God (lets not turn this into a religious debate).

edit on 5-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join