It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

It amazes me the stories that come out of Africa. It is like evolution has taken a back seat in most of the countries. Thankfully I am not politically correct and can see the the simple truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Did you know there are tons of african ppl claiming this cure actually works? however hard it may be to conceive, imagine if you just got your own diagnosis that you got aids/hiv and would have 5-10 more years to live. Imagine the depression. Imagine then getting confronted with black guy that actually claims he HIMSELF got cured this way. What would you do?
Probably not something THIS despicable, but i´d wager a lot of ppl getting confronted with this scenario would have serious "what if..." thoughts. Since the alternative is depression and death. Survival instict ppl. No rules apply when it kicks in. Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

When talking about South Africa one MUST be politically correct. Let us not forget apartheid, racial injustices and bad education. Both, father and the son are victims. This is just one of the reasons for not having the capital punishment in SA.
edit on 15-7-2011 by prototype2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

i think you need to do more research on evolution before you use it in a sentence like that, how are they less evolved than you???

heres a guess, they are not, they are at the same evolutionary state as you, it is just their society is less developed.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There is no suitable, legal means of punishment.

Toss him in the tank with the sharks.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedRebel5

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
and this is why we have the death penalty. i think the death penalty is underused in situations like this. doing such a thing is unfathomable, and anyone who does this deserves to die.

this innocent child's life will be messed up forever. i'd rather die than that happen to me.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)
Ill agree with you with the death penalty! There is only two things worse than a muderer and that's a rapist and well...a snitch

I hate the people like you. Snitches? What are you? Twelve? The whole snitches are evil movement exists to shield nasty bullies, from little ones to big ones. Rapists, pedophiles, and "snitches." One wonders if you think that the people "snitching" on pedos are as evil?

Because, it is the people like you who made sure that for generations, rapists and pedophiles were shielded because no one wanted to snitch on them.

That's right. YOU hide pedophiles, rapists as a matter of course because you believe they deserve more protection than their victims.

Take your twelve year old mythology and shove it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join