It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LawInjustice.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What do you think about the lawinjustice.com site?

lawinjustice.com...
edit on 4-7-2011 by smuarb because: make the link clickable

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by smuarb

Pics or it didn't happen...

but really..

give us a link....

a click-able link..thanks..
edit on 4-7-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smuarb

never been there...

What do you think of it?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I guess the OP doesn't really know
that his Op actually needs some content.

a clickable link would be nice as well

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
web site hosted in Paris France
masked by Ghandi

why would a legit website need to hide
itself from the public ???

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

sorry..this is my first post. I made the link clickable

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smuarb

Originally posted by boondock-saint

sorry..this is my first post. I made the link clickable

I meant this was my first "new topic" post

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If your authoring a thread, you also need to add some thoughts to it... not just asking a 1 line question...

This is a discussion forum and nothing was added to create a discussion...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Unfortunately it DID happen

Here is the PDF file of the legal papers: www.lawinjustice.com...

MOTION TO STAY EX-PARTE ORDER APPOINTING RECEIVER
OVER THE PERSON AND PROPERTY OF JEFFREY BARON
PENDING APPEAL

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Jesus. This is what sucks about Federal Court Judges, they can NEVER be voted out. Their term is forever. Unless of course they are subject to impeachment and removal. But other than that, they are there for life. This judge seems like he decided that he was on a power trip.

With that said, I'd love to see the full story. This guy must have done something, you would think, to REALLY piss this judge off.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

With that said, I'd love to see the full story. This guy must have done something, you would think, to REALLY piss this judge off.

Here's part of it

In large part, the bankruptcy court’s concern regarding the GSA arose from what the court termed Baron’s “Cavalcade of Attorneys.” Throughout the bankruptcy proceedings, Baron “has continued to hire and fire lawyers” and has instructed these lawyers to file pleadings against matters resolved by the agreement. The court also expressed concern that such constant turn-over in the “dozens of sets of lawyers” hired by Baron has generated “significant fees . . . to a level that is more than a little disturbing.” The court noted that this behavior “smacks of the possibility of violating Rule 11” or, “more troubling,” the possibility that “Baron may be engaging in the crime of theft of services.”

More: www.karlbayer.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Here's part of it

Interesting that the Judge -Royal Furgeson and the Receiver, Peter Vogel are both bloggers on that blog site you posted (both have their own expert page)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Here's part of it

In large part, the bankruptcy court’s concern regarding the GSA arose from what the court termed Baron’s “Cavalcade of Attorneys.” Throughout the bankruptcy proceedings, Baron “has continued to hire and fire lawyers” and has instructed these lawyers to file pleadings against matters resolved by the agreement. The court also expressed concern that such constant turn-over in the “dozens of sets of lawyers” hired by Baron has generated “significant fees . . . to a level that is more than a little disturbing.” The court noted that this behavior “smacks of the possibility of violating Rule 11” or, “more troubling,” the possibility that “Baron may be engaging in the crime of theft of services.”

More: www.karlbayer.com...

Damn... wonder if the judge will have the guy turnin' tricks to pay off that debt

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Here's part of it

Interesting that the Judge -Royal Furgeson and the Receiver, Peter Vogel are both bloggers on that blog site you posted (both have their own expert page)

That is interesting. So is the Appeal of Order--shows 18 attorneys terminated by Baron and Ondova Limited Company. In truth, this case has too many parties in it for me to really figure out what's going on without going to PACER and reading the documents from the beginning.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Here's part of it

That is interesting. So is the Appeal of Order--shows 18 attorneys terminated by Baron and Ondova Limited Company. In truth, this case has too many parties in it for me to really figure out what's going on without going to PACER and reading the documents from the beginning.

There is a page on the site that discusses the attorney issue. Here is the link

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This topic was moved to the links forum by a moderator since there was no description on the original post. I would like to start a new topic about this subject in the appropriate forum with a proper description this time. Does anyone know whether that is in line with the rules of this site?

top topics

join