It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The brown noise

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If the human body is subjected to low-frequency sound waves (between 10.5 and 16 Hz), there is often an uncontrollable and instant urge to defecate. While the use of this \'brown noise\' has been investigated for military and crowd control uses, I\'ve not found any references to its use as an anti-constipation device.

anyone else heard of this? heres a good way to fight a war without to many deaths.

also ive heard that their were expierments during ww2 concerning this. Also, south park did an episode a while back, but that wasnt the first time i'd heard of it. anyone know if its possible?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Actually I believe there is a company in your neck of the woods. Terra Haute I believe working on several types of non-lethal weapons.

I tried looking online for a good discussion on Brown Noise but most posts seem to say the same thing over and over. I dont even know if its just a myth or is real?

- Was

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
anyone else heard of this? heres a good way to fight a war without to many deaths.

I dont really see how making the opposing army crap in their pants in gonna win any wars. Unless its just toooo embarassing for the other side...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes it IS a seceret weapon being worked on by scientists at South Park

It was based on an Invintion by Dr. Cartman and his colleges Drs. Kyle, Stan, and Kenny.

It was first tested out here in my home state of Arkansas on a group of students at a spelling Bee

[edit on 11-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Despite its inclusion in a South Park episode, I have heard of this low frequency weapon elsewhere. There just doesnt seem to be any firm information out there on it.

- Was

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ive googled it, and there are a few links

You want to know the "poop" on it 'eh? Well this might help, well it's 32sents below the lowest C note. And also to duplicate it you can build a machine, But I warn you this thing is a big a_s thing! It's a horn 5 feet long and 30 feet in diameter. And it'll make anyone within 50 feet poop themselves! but you also have to have a sound source. And that's all I got!

www.halfbakery.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Im a ex forces member and i have had privvy to some exotic non lethal weapons. The weapon you mention has been on the drawing board for decades in fact about 5 years ago there was suspicsion that the us military were gonna try it out in the shape of an anti personell mine. The weapon you mention is not just to make enemy soldiers poop themselves it is believed it can give them temporary paralysis and for some reason(i presume the vibration on the bones) leave the enemy with serious aching bones and dental pain. I will try to find some sort of link for you on this one.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
right on. it just seems like a smarter way to go. also very shaming..funny though..

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I bet it would be painful however it would be funny to see a whole army suffering from involuntary defecation and toothache at the same time.

I know of a weapon that the british special forces have. They use it when one of their men is killed. obviously they dont wanna leave a calling card in a place where they should not even be so they place this device under the body and 1 minute later it vaporises the whole body leaving nothin but a fine mist. Rock on.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have to agree with The Saint. If you're gonna fight a war, debilitating flatulence is by far the funniest way to win it.

I had a burrito that nearly killed me once. I don't know about you but stomach cramps and the runs will certainly take the fight out of you.

Childrens future history books will read..."and the triumphant victory came at the battle we know as THE ASSAULT ON PANT CRAPPIN' HILL!...."

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Childrens future history books will read..."and the triumphant victory came at the battle we know as THE ASSAULT ON PANT CRAPPIN' HILL!...."

well think of the collateral damage there ! me personally? id take it to a high school football game to try it out....

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I remember reading something a couple years ago about Brown Noise. In the same article I read about a bunch of different frequency ranges that did strange things. One was a combination of frequencies that excite calcium molecules and cause calcium-based solids to become brittle and crumble... such as your bones. Another was a frequency range that does cause paralysis. The article didn't give any of the actual ranges at all, but was interesting anyways.

Note: The history books would probably be like "... as the men gathered with their horns in front of the walls of Jericrap..."

BTW, nice to see ya back, Amuk! ATS has had a severe draught of hillbilly witicism!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
BTW, nice to see ya back, Amuk! ATS has had a severe draught of hillbilly witicism!

Good to be back.....LOL

I thought this was a joke I didnt know yall was serious.

I know sound can do a lot of stuff, shatter glass,brick,steel etc but I will admit I never thought of this

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That'd be kind of a funny thing to see.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
I know of a weapon that the british special forces have. They use it when one of their men is killed. obviously they dont wanna leave a calling card in a place where they should not even be so they place this device under the body and 1 minute later it vaporises the whole body leaving nothin but a fine mist.

Wow, that sounds pretty crazy. Do you know what this device actually does to cause this?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
there is a program for the Brainwave Generator called the 'brown noise'. my friend listened to it because he was curious to see if it worked. he said after listening to it for a few minutes...he had the worst sh*ts for most of the night.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi all!

Have a look at the work of Vladimir Gavreau here. Quote:

"The main resonant frequency of these pipes occurred in the "range of death", found to lie between three and seven cycles per second. These sounds could not be humanly heard, a distinct advantage for a defense system."

and, to add "flavour" (sorry!) to the "brown noise" tag of this thread, another quote from the same article:

"In one historic instance, Samuel Clemens, Tesla�s close friend, refused to descend from the vibrating platform. Tesla was sorry he had allowed him to mount it. After repeated warnings, Tesla�s concern was drowned out by both the vibrating machine and Clemens� jubilant exaltations and praises. Several more seconds and Clemens nearly soiled his white suit (my emphasis), the effects of infrasound being "duly recorded". "

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
there is a program for the Brainwave Generator called the 'brown noise'. my friend listened to it because he was curious to see if it worked. he said after listening to it for a few minutes...he had the worst sh*ts for most of the night.

I got to check that program out sometime. Do you know where I can upload it?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If the theoretical brown noise were to cause soldiers on a field to soil themselves, imagine the fight that would be left in them if a sound was found that gave an instant orgasm.

Last thing the enemy would want to do after that is fight.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dont know what this vaporising weapon was called whilst i was in the forces people would mention it regulary and i was told by a major that it actually exsists but only to special forces personell to dispense of any human evidence. if you think about it it makes sense. I have obviously left now however my brother is still there so i will give him a call and ask for some info about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join