It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Amaterasu

any reason you can think of that Ann D (unham) would be modified? and did i read you correctly, are you saying the digital scan was manipulated or only the pdf? oy this is getting worse by the second lol

The PDF is merely the file format. The image IN the PDF is forged. I think They found a BC signed by an Ann D(unkirk? oolittle? avis?) and used that much of the sig, adding the remainder of the sig digitally. Why They did it that way, rather than forging the whole sig is unclear.

I think They scanned a BC with "Ann D(avenport?)" and used some of that sig, but made the sig read correctly, and then replaced some text (by pasting various letters where they were needed - explaining the identical "i"s and other letter matches), thereby presenting a false document to "prove" Obama was born in the US.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yeah I've seen about thousands of posts videos and just about everything there is on this BC thing. Mostly not agreeing with being true or even that its right if it is the case as the brainwashed claimed. Im just saying it like this who cares about the puppet , keep an eye on the puppet masters they are always trying to figure out how to screw us next. The economic terrorist aka TPTB ( the elite )

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
UGGGHHHH, ive never liked obama

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Amaterasu

any reason you can think of that Ann D (unham) would be modified? and did i read you correctly, are you saying the digital scan was manipulated or only the pdf? oy this is getting worse by the second lol

The PDF is merely the file format. The image IN the PDF is forged. I think They found a BC signed by an Ann D(unkirk? oolittle? avis?) and used that much of the sig, adding the remainder of the sig digitally. Why They did it that way, rather than forging the whole sig is unclear.

I think They scanned a BC with "Ann D(avenport?)" and used some of that sig, but made the sig read correctly, and then replaced some text (by pasting various letters where they were needed - explaining the identical "i"s and other letter matches), thereby presenting a false document to "prove" Obama was born in the US.

You don't have the original document to prove that it's forged.. the birther stance on the birth certificate is weak at best because it's standing on evidence it doesn't even possess.. I don't doubt the document released for public consumption was processed, I suspect the signature and other parts were faded.. my birth certificate is hardly legible and I'm not even as old as the president.. it stands to reason that parts of the document were probably enhanced for the public released document...The version we saw is the version released to the public, not the version submitted and certified as official... Until we see that then there's really not much to do but theorize .. analyzing the PDF version is a huge waste of time.
edit on 5-7-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
So contrary to what Amaterasu and other birthers claim, scanning a document, converting to PDF and optimizing it will create the sort of ‘inconsistencies’ the birthers are all up in arms about.

Excuse me... I said SPECIFICALLY that the layers are NOT the issue. Please don't claim *I* was making an issue out of the layers (in fact, the layers were what allowed Them to more easily forge what They produced). *I* have issue with a half scanned, half forged mother's signature and multiple "scanned" letters being identical.

Please actually address MY issues rather than make false accusations.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It’s troubling that you actually believe this nonsense. So if they had forged the whole signature, they would have fooled you.

Wow, those are some dumb people the NWO got working for them to cover-up this 5 decade plan to put a foreign-born black man with a muslim name in the White House...

edit on 5-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
yep we all knew it wasnt exactly right- so what is really going on?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So contrary to what Amaterasu and other birthers claim, scanning a document, converting to PDF and optimizing it will create the sort of ‘inconsistencies’ the birthers are all up in arms about.

Excuse me... I said SPECIFICALLY that the layers are NOT the issue. Please don't claim *I* was making an issue out of the layers (in fact, the layers were what allowed Them to more easily forge what They produced). *I* have issue with a half scanned, half forged mother's signature and multiple "scanned" letters being identical.

Please actually address MY issues rather than make false accusations.

I don't have issue with this... As I suspect, the released to the public version was probably cleaned up and enhanced for readability.. the source document is probably faded .. I know mine is.. there's too much conjecture and analysis over the public ( for download ) copy .. it's a fool's errand to analyze it and call it proof of anything when it's not the document that was certified.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ah, the birth certificate again.

You know, he has probably been put in that position so that there is a visual link with the 'Deep Impact' movie.

st.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It’s troubling that you actually believe this nonsense. So if they had forged the whole signature, they would have fooled you.

Wow, those are some dumb people the NWO got working for them to cover-up this 5 decade plan to put a foreign-born black man with a muslim name in the White House...

edit on 5-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

The more logical conclusion here is that the original document was faded and that the signature was "repaired" for the public document for readability sake.. which in hindsight was dumb because it fuels mindless theories.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This post means absolutely nothing .. People are focusing on the wrong document.. The document that matters is the original, not the PDF released for people to see online yet people keep analyzing the PDF and yelling fake! .. duh? it doesn't take much of a brain to see the gigantic holes in that logic.

I am always astonished to see People expressing the idea that the issuance of an "official" document that is a forgery is "nothing." Wow. So They blatantly manipulated the image and call it pristine to prove a Human was born in this country.

Again - all this reveals is that the document has been processed with illustrator.. which is not even remotely surprising, you can tell that by the simple fact the color security backing was added.. this speaks nothing to the original document from which it was scanned.

The half-scanned, half-digitally created mother's signature is NOT an "Illustrator process." Nor is copying letters and spreading them around digitally throughout the document. Address THESE issues and quit trying to suggest the issue is in the layering.

Again - All this fuss about the digital document while it wasn't the digital document that was certified as official

Again - why is a forgery being offered as "official?" Isn't that a big deal? Why do They need to forge it in the first place?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

I'm pretty sure that Alfred E Newman could have beat mccain and palin.
I think that was the plan; run him against sure loosers.
I also think the bc is a fake - and so is obama. After all he's done/not done I can't believe he actually has Any supporters- that love America and our constitution anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Really...aren't there enough threads on this subject? It has been discussed (ad nauseam). Right now he is the president ...he is in office....accept it.

And for those of you who may not know: (ad nauseam) "is Latin for an argument that has been discussed to the point of nausea; has been discussed to a disgusting or ridiculous degree"

Yes, accept it. It isn't going to change until at least 2012.

In my experience with the pdf file from the white house's website, it is a really bad compilation of things. That being said, I do recognize the possibility that, indeed they overlaid the scan from the DOH (white background) into a security paper background. There is no argument among true graphics professionals on the validity of the pdf. Anyone who works with these programs on a daily basis will know it was a created pdf. The questions are then shifted to why it is so. Instead of deny the evidence of the fake pdf, ask why.

Sure, he could be born somewhere else, but who cares. As someone else pointed out, his mother is american and he was pretty much raised here. The alternative answer to the question in the paragraph above, is that simply they wanted to have it presented on a proper security paper back ground. Or, the guy left in charge of putting it on the website is a republican and/or paid off by the neo conservatives.

Trust, I have my doubts, but Im not convinced of ANY conclusion just yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
You don't have the original document to prove that it's forged..

Hahahahaha! You are not a graphics expert. I don't need to have the original to see clearly that the file was digitally manipulated. The half scanned, half digital mother's sig and the identical letters prove this.

In fact, theoretically, They could have scanned in a picture of a sunflower. I doubt that - They had a BC to begin with, based on my expert (15+ years working with digital images, scanning, and pixel art) examination - and it most likely had a mother's signature of "Ann D(rake?)." It also had different information in various locations.

It is irrelevant what the original object has upon it insofar as whether or not that image in the PDF was created piecemeal or not. That is the POTUS's OFFICIAL issuance. A FORGERY.

And this is OK with You? Really?

the birther stance on the birth certificate is weak at best because it's standing on evidence it doesn't even possess..

WHAT!?!?! Um... The PDF is sitting there on the web, courtesy of the POTUS. Wow, Humo... Based on evidence We don't have? You ARE reaching to justify Your views, aren't You?

I don't doubt the document released for public consumption was processed, I suspect the signature and other parts were faded..

Why??? Don't bother to respond to My words if You're not going to answer this question. Why process it such that the mother's signature is half real and half digitally created? With information changed throughout? Doesn't all that make it NOT the "true" copy?

WTF.

my birth certificate is hardly legible and I'm not even as old as the president.. it stands to reason that parts of the document were probably enhanced for the public released document...

You sound SOOOO 1984. Give the Public, who are asking for a TRUE copy of the BC something that ISN'T. And that's OK.

Yah.

The version we saw is the version released to the public, not the version submitted and certified as official...

And that's OK to offer the Public who are seeking the TRUE copy, why?

Until we see that then there's really not much to do but theorize .. analyzing the PDF version is a huge waste of time.

Until We love Big Brother and accept his version of reality, accepting FORGERIES as TRUTH, We will see Troll-Rats.
edit on 7/5/2011 by Amaterasu because: I failed tags again.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The world burns while the Birthers fiddle.

These are NOT experts. This is NOT a theory. The BC is NOT a forgery. This is more idiotic than people living on the sun.

I'm tired of the stupid being allowed to vote.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Obama was "Placed" into office as all of his predecessors after JFK were.

In fact that was partly why JFK was snuffed. Nixon was supposed to have won the election and take us into Cuba and Vietnam.

JFK was killed using a team of CIA assassins that were trained to kill Fidel Castro.

Numerous attempts have been made on Castro's life.

Birth Certificate or not, Obama is former CIA as Bush Senior was, and is part of the overall plan.

He's a paid member of the Old Boy's Club and like a good member, he's doing exactly as he is told to do.

As long as he does that, forged birth certificate or not, he's pretty much untouchable.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ooooo.... Very good deflection! Not. It is irrelevant to the facts what some other situation might have produced. What is relevant is that They DID manipulate the file (which, I guess, You're admitting). Ergo, We are NOT seeing the TRUE copy of Obama's BC.

But because I'm feeling magnanimous, I'm going to give You a clue about that hypothetical You posed... What would have happened if they had forged the whole of the sig is that I would have said the whole was digitally entered. What might have "fooled" Me is if the whole of the sig was of a signature in ink that had been scanned.

Wow. You don't understand how much They love to toy with Us, because, overall, We're the dumb Ones. They know that if They say something is so, most will still believe. They LIKE making it blatant, and then have some who go about the web deflecting, assassinating character, and sidestepping specific questions in the process. Those would be called shills... Or Troll-Rats.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Seriously.. the President has the FBI, CIA, NSA, and various other organizations at his disposal.. they can forge absolutely anything.. and the best they can manage is a kludged together document anyone kid with a computer can "crack?"

If they wanted to forge this document, you would never know.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius
The world burns while the Birthers fiddle.

At the hands of those who put this imposter in the whitehouse, yes.

These are NOT experts.

Who?

This is NOT a theory.

What?

The BC is NOT a forgery.

Yes it was. I have evidence. The POTUS provided it.

This is more idiotic than people living on the sun.

How?

I'm tired of the stupid being allowed to vote.

Define "stupid" as You are using it here.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Seriously.. the President has the FBI, CIA, NSA, and various other organizations at his disposal.. they can forge absolutely anything.. and the best they can manage is a kludged together document anyone kid with a computer can "crack?"

If they wanted to forge this document, you would never know.

From the post above:

Wow. You don't understand how much They love to toy with Us, because, overall, We're the dumb Ones. They know that if They say something is so, most will still believe. They LIKE making it blatant, and then have some who go about the web deflecting, assassinating character, and sidestepping specific questions in the process. Those would be called shills... Or Troll-Rats.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join