Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

He has given a special group of society known as "Conspiracy theorists" an endless amount of assistance. Some say he is giving this "specialty group" to much attention and should be spending more of his time working on the economy. The President was quoted as saying...

"I'm passing bills, making speeches and doing all the right things but my Conspiracy groupies just keep on keepin on and I saw -Hell-why-not!"

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
Still clinging to analyses of the PDF file by alleged and self-proclaimed experts? This is one of the most absurd theories you birthers have come up with, and I’ve been exposed to them all at this point.

The Department of Health of Hawaii vouches for the PDF file. They are the people who create the actual birth certificates. Do you honestly believe they would create or vouch for a digital forgery when they can just create a physical birth certificate?

You birthers are beyond hope.

The BC is a forgery. Though there are MANY clues (like the letter "i" showing up EXACTLY the same in a number of places - probability of THAT happening...about 1,000,000,000,000,000 to one), the one that clinched it for Me was the fact that in "Ann Dunham" the "Ann D" was clearly a scan of an ink sig. The "unham" was inserted using a tool like the pencil tool in Photoshop (which gives solid color pixels with no fade around the edges - unlike the pen scans which have varying intensity of pixels especially around the edge of the ink line).

As to "self proclaimed..." Geez. The guy surely looks to have the credentials to Me. Please offer why You think this guy is merely "self-proclaimed." I mean, when someone (like Me) has 15+ years of experience in graphics (like Me) and easily sees the forgery (like Me), what more do You need to determine an "expert?"

Does an expert have to have 100 years of experience before They are an expert?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
The BC is a forgery.
You still don’t get it...

As to "self proclaimed..." Geez. The guy surely looks to have the credentials to Me.
I believe this ‘expert’ in question is actually a woman. You must have looked at those credentials really close...

Anyway, even if this person is an expert, she is on Photoshop not on forensic document examination, because she just committed the basic mistake of declaring a physical document, whose digital representation she is looking at, a forgery.

If Obama is ever asked to produce his birth certificate to a court do you honestly believe he’s going to hand the court a USB pen with the PDF file on it? If a court ever wanted to determine the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate it would look at the physical document, the one issued and certified by the state of Hawaii. So all this talk of layers and pixels is pointless.

If you actually believe the Department of Health created or vouches for a digital forgery of a document they can physically create, then you’re so disconnected from reality that you will never understand why some of us are laughing at your absurd theories and ‘experts.’

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
As an outsider and, neither for nor against President Obama, wouldn't it be easier to get 'experts' who firstly are not Democrats or Republicans, and secondly perhaps not an American to look at this alleged forgery, then maybe the outcome would be more objective. I'm NOT defending or attacking Obama, but from one side it looks like Republican sour grapes and they're using anyway to discredit him, but having said that, there's no smoke without fire.

yours currently sitting on the fence eating a sandwich....yum

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The BC is a forgery.
You still don’t get it...

Get what?

Anyway, even if this person is an expert, she is on Photoshop not on forensic document examination, because she just committed the basic mistake of declaring a physical document, whose digital representation she is looking at, a forgery.

Darling, one does not need to be an expert on "forensic document examination" to see the many issues that point clearly to a digital forgery. Such a "forensic document examin[er]" would be an expert in PAPER documents and not DIGITAL images. The issues all revolve around DIGITAL manipulation. For that, one does NOT need "forensic document examination." One needs someone versed in expectations in a DIGITAL format - which She is - and which *I* am.

If Obama is ever asked to produce his birth certificate to a court do you honestly believe he’s going to hand the court a USB pen with the PDF file on it?

I'm thinking He might. He has no actual paper document. Or He might forge the paper document as well - and THEN We'd need a "forensic document examination."

If a court ever wanted to determine the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate it would look at the physical document, the one issued and certified by the state of Hawaii. So all this talk of layers and pixels is pointless.

No it is not - and the layers are not important, really. It's the shift from pen scan to digitally painted signature. It's the identical "i" something like ten or more times over - a test of typing and scanning a hundred or more "i"s showed NONE to be identical. What a phenomenal thing to have so many identical letters scanned in identically on this BC. Like I said, odds of that happening: greater than 1,000,000,000,000 to one.

If you actually believe the Department of Health created or vouches for a digital forgery of a document they can physically create, then you’re so disconnected from reality that you will never understand why some of us are laughing at your absurd theories and ‘experts.’

If You actually believe money, favors and pressure can't move people to do unEthical things You have a greatly skewed picture of the universe. (And if They can create this document - why did They need to forge it digitally?)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

He has no actual paper document.
Then you either don’t know what you’re talking about or you’re delusional.

News outlets in 2008 inspected Obama’s certification of live birth. It’s an “actual paper document,” issued and certified by the state of Hawaii.

The Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii is on record saying the Department issued two certified copies of the long form certificate to Obama. Those are “actual paper documents.” The Director is on record saying she personally witnessed the process.

Reporters got to see one of these physical documents at the April 27 2011 White House press conference.

It’s obvious you religiously believe some grandiose and completely unfounded conspiracy theory, so I will not be wasting more of my time providing you the facts until you have anything tangible to support any aspect of your conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

dude you are still missing the point

The issues all revolve around DIGITAL manipulation. For that, one does NOT need "forensic document examination." One needs someone versed in expectations in a DIGITAL format - which She is - and which *I* am.

Yup. you are 100% correct. Except where you completely drop the ball, as does the expert, when claiming a "manipulated" digital file equals a forged PHYSICAL DOCUMENT.

All the experts in the world can look at, and attack, that pdf. It's completely meaningless and has no bearing on the physical document at all.

THIS much I'll give you, the fact that so many republicans have produced so many experts, that have claimed the pdf is forged, should be enough to have someone, nonpartisan, look at the physical document.

I'm not saying they wouldn't do this. I'm saying they didn't. If they did, all of this would have exploded during the campaign, not now. Do you honestly think the millions of foaming at the mouth obama haters (the ones who hated him before he 'won') would have let this slip?

Seriously, think back....

"Obama is a secret Muslim!"
"Obama is friends with terrorists"

etc etc. Yet not a single expert came out about this document?

Pass

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
this topic is confusing. the pdf apparently contains a photocopy of the original paper document? and the accusation is that the photocopy shows evidence of having been tampered with at some stage in its journey from original photocopy to pdf insertion or tampering once released?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
I'm NOT defending or attacking Obama, but from one side it looks like Republican sour grapes and they're using anyway to discredit him, but having said that, there's no smoke without fire.
Check this article detailing the origin of the birthers and the birther myths, by attorney Loren Collins. There’s also a part 2.

I would be interested in knowing your opinion about that alleged ‘fire’ after you have evaluated this information. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Originally posted by mb2591
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

He has given a special group of society known as "Conspiracy theorists" an endless amount of assistance. Some say he is giving this "specialty group" to much attention and should be spending more of his time working on the economy. The President was quoted as saying...

"I'm passing bills, making speeches and doing all the right things but my Conspiracy groupies just keep on keepin on and I saw -Hell-why-not!"

Lol this doesn't sound true but even if so.. do you think that this has benefit our nation at all..?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the pdf apparently contains a photocopy of the original paper document?
The PDF is a scan of one of the physical certified copies the Department of Health of Hawaii made. The Director is on record explaining the process and saying she personally witnessed the copies being made.

On the Department of Health’s website they vouch for the PDF that is posted on the White House website.

This absurd theory the birthers want us to accept requires the Department of Health, who creates and issues the certificates, to have created or is complicit in the creation of a digital forgery of a document they can physically create.

It’s like accusing the President of forging a $20 bill given to him and vouched by the Department of Treasury. It’s stupid. Even for birther standards.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
correct me if i'm wrong but if the tampering is on the photocopy itself, there's only so many reasons something like that would happen. if the original paper document exists, a photocopy of it would indicate tampering on the original unless the manip is on the photocopy or the digitally rendered final product.

let's see if we can narrow this down. the document comes in at least 3 forms:

1) the alleged original paper document
2) the photocopy of the alleged original paper document
3) the digitally rendered photocopy of the alleged original paper document

the accusation is, that in form #3 (the digitally rendered photocopy of the alleged original paper document), somebody manipulated the data and put it in pdf format? i'm just trying to wrap my head around how this would have to happen in the first place.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by caladonea

This is just more proof, and if you dont want to hear it, well don't post in the thread....that is why titles exist after all, or are you one of those people who just enjoy picking attacks for a quick ego boost?

I just dont understand why all the supporters refuse to listen to arguments, some of which bring proof to the table.
It's almost like *gasp* they're brainwashed.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

I was stating my opinion...there are many threads on this subject...and no I did not speak my mind for an ego boost...as for me being a supporter (anymore) well...that may not be...and also I am not brainwashed. Also...I have just as much right to post in this thread as you or any other member.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

oh, so the digitally rendered photocopy is really a scan. so step 2 doesn't exist. it goes from alleged original paper document to digitally rendered scan of the alleged original paper document?
edit on 5-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is sad..... I have been a member here for awhile now but i don't post much but this time i really cant help it. So many people seem to have decided what others motivations are and I will admit I don't like Obama's policy's and i think he is leading us down a dangerous road but whats harder to handle is the way so many seems to just take it no one will do anything cause they cant. I mean what happens when you try to say something you go to jail or others attack you until you stop no one cares about the rule of law anymore, its become plan and simple as a country we have lost our way and alot of people are going to suffer because of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

He has no actual paper document.
Then you either don’t know what you’re talking about or you’re delusional.

News outlets in 2008 inspected Obama’s certification of live birth. It’s an “actual paper document,” issued and certified by the state of Hawaii.

And how much stock do You put into the idea that these "news outlets" were not "coaxed" into Their conclusions?

The Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii is on record saying the Department issued two certified copies of the long form certificate to Obama. Those are “actual paper documents.” The Director is on record saying she personally witnessed the process.

And You know that this director is incorruptible how?

Reporters got to see one of these physical documents at the April 27 2011 White House press conference.

And THEY are "forensic document examination" experts, right?

It’s obvious you religiously believe some grandiose and completely unfounded conspiracy theory, so I will not be wasting more of my time providing you the facts until you have anything tangible to support any aspect of your conspiracy theory.

It's obvious that You will not see any issue with the digital BC provided, propping up Your views with those in a position to be "coaxed" and the words of non-experts (reporters), and ignoring the blatant issues with the digital image We were provided with.

The director and the reporters SAY there's a valid paper BC. So there must be. Never mind that They DIDN'T scan that BC - They digitally forged one. (Let's focus on the digital image...

WHY did They digitally forge a BC?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

WHY did They digitally forge a BC?

they didnt, no one did. as has been explained here several times before. But birthers refuse to consider the facts, as they destroy their conspiracy theory!

Birthers whined that Obama would not release his birth certificate, but when he did release it (funny how they never demanded previous Presidents release their birth certificates, but none of them had an African father!) they immedietely said it was a forgery, which it of course is not

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Now this is what we get to Say to all the people who never believed the Birthers

" I told you so"

It feels great to have Experts come out to denounce the BC as a fraud and yet still short-sighted folks will come onto the Birther Thread Declaring it a non-issue

If your going to come onto the Birther Thread in the first place i suggest you don't come here to spam your political rhetoric of it being a non-issue.

If you don't like the BC issue don't come to the Birther threads and spam that its a non-issue. If you didn't /don't care about it.

Don't bother rehashing your monotonous rhetoric here it gets old.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

WIth unemployment above 9% and job approval at all time lows for obama this year, and with record spending and debt created by him, overall quality of life on the decline, and the average mean in salary per american much less than 2008, medicare ready to bankrupty, social security running dry. I dont think a lot of people support obama anymore. Or at least as much as you would like to think. Get ready for change come 11/2012. Sorry.

Today:
44% would vote for any GOP canidate
39% would vote for obama again

www.gallup.com...

That is sad when the majority would vote for anybody over Obama.
edit on 5-7-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join