It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

hmm i see your argument people are partisan its wired into us and a topic worthy of its own thread I think

So without getting into it in to much dept here's how I see this. First we are partisan because we feel a part of whatever group we support. Now when we learn they dont it creates an opportunity to step back and see them for what they are. ie self serving corporate pigs... So getting this kind of story out is the most effective way for us to effect change among the masses. (why do you think the mainstream media wont touch it) New worldviews will emerge one that seeks real representation and the leaders to go with it but even without TPTB we will always have a partisan system.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Freaking Epic Here's the guy who made the fake someone ought ta make a new thread about it! just stole it off glp....

Take note of the caller named "Larry" who called in about 21 minutes in. He claims the header information on Obama's BC PDF shows it was created by "Derek"

Ok so here's a Derek on Obama's team bets its the same and can anyone confirm the callers info about the header?

Derek R.B. Douglas www.whitehouse.gov...

edit on 5-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Birth certificate stuff coming around again just as another war is.

Can't you people see this is just another NWO leash you are chasing?

Obama is not the problem, the people that directed him to the presidency are.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just as those responsible for 9/11 have gotten away with murder, "President" Obama will get away with this. The average citizen will gripe and mumble for a while, then get back to the daily grind of trying to support a family!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Being that Obama`s BC is a Fake, then technically speaking, everything he`s ever done, or changed or signed into Law should now become Null and Void, lawfully speaking, and everyone who backed him should be removed from office. Maybe Ron Paul should be the one to take this Monster/Corp. on. It takes one Person to change the opinion of many,, as history has shown over and over again.

Originally posted by UcDat

A nationally recognized computer expert who has served as contributing author and technical editor for more than 100 books on Adobe and Microsoft software says the Obama long-form birth-certificate image released by the White House is a fraudulent document created with Adobe software.
www.wnd.com...

Yep yet another real expert stepping up to say this is a fraud.

Sadly no ones arguing the facts anymore since not one expert will testify that this forged document is real. Who can blame them tho like the experts have been telling us its not only a fake but a poorly made one at that.

I know a few of you still cling to Obama being legit against all the facts still here's hoping this will bring a few more to see the light. You've been played nObama put out a forged long form officially. One so poor one has to wonder if its deliberate. Be it to divide people or to divert attention from the rest of his criminal acts...

edit on 4-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Oh..by the way, I watched the video and it didn't prove or disprove anything. Sad boosh.

Lets hope Cosi has more ammo then just releasing a clip on a site he works for.

Either that, or some expert can stand up and explain away the problems with the BC in a way that makes sense to the countless Adobe users who call shenanigans.

I'll be waiting for one or the other.

MM
edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

i tend to think it's a legit document. but i agree that the graphical history of a document, if there is one, can be determined by putting it (just like ufo photos/videos) in a graphical program and checking if there have been layers/modifications added to it. i know i painted a picture of david bowie as the goblin king several years ago, and was accused of just smearing a photograph because the guy didn't check the layer history. had he done so, he would've figured out pretty quick, that the closest i came to layering on that bad boy, was to section off pieces of the canvas and dump buckets of paint in the roped off areas and use FX tools to achieve mr. bowie's wacky hair (me loves smudge and motion blur, it's like adding water to water colors).

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is kind of like the 911 questions, there are some very real and valid questions, that remain unanswered, or answered extremely poor. Yet people who believe the official story, either attack you with anger, or they outright ridicule you, with no other backing, than the official story, and their only question, of why should the government lie and kill their own.

There are some very weird things with this document, and I agree, OCS in no way answers it. Also, OCS is just thrown out there, I have seen no technical explanation, that covers it all. Whereas the explanations for fraud, seems to cover pretty much every technical aspect.

The only good point I've seen, is when Hawaii backs up, that they released it, and that it is real, then why should it be forged, when they could just make a real bc that looked real. There are a lot of answers to that one, but none that could be anything but speculations.

Government shutting up like a clam when questions are asked, and then refusing to deal with it, and as with this bc case, even changing things, like hawaii refusing to release bc, and such, should just make all you believers of official stories, curious, instead of acting like spin doctors for the government, ridiculing and denying.

Often times you act more like trolls, then believers in government stories.

For me, I am just curious when things don't seem to add up. I think USA have always been #ed in one way or another, and it is interesting how a large number of people living it, seem to not care at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
barry soetoro did lie, he was not born in hawaii, but actually puerto rico. therefore he is an american citizen and is qualified to become president.

president barry is a manufactured president and was groomed for the position since 2004. so it is possible there is a coverup.

not actually being born on american soil is a slight inconvenience for people of such power and obtaining a simple document is not that hard.

the people in charge of actually making sure, congress, don't give a flying f-ck.

it's simple, if you don't believe he's american, don't vote for him next election. but be prepared for ww3 when the most ignorant of the ignorants becomes president: sarah palin.

Interesting post, really made me think.

The idea of Sarah Palin being president terrifies me.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm not a truther, deather, birther or any other jingoistic term, I could care less if he is "legal" or "illegal". He like every single president before him, from Washington and his "whiskey rebellion" to Bush's "war on terror" has violated the trust of the American people in one way or the other. He sucks, the next one will suck and so on and so forth. Nothing is going to change. Bush isnt the problem nor is Obama or Palin, the problem is government.

P.S. There is only one reason to use OCR software to scan in a document as opposed to scanning as an image, and that is to edit and alter it.
edit on 5-7-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Mr Cat. I'm sorry but the evidence is still the same because the evidence was never explained away or debunked.

That is Miss and yes they have. I do not see you active in those threads and I know there is no way you already read and checked out every rebuttal before being the very next response in this thread. The answers are all there. Birthers just steamroll on through, ignore that stuff and say things like "Since it was proven a fake already."

Oh yeah I guess I keep missing that. How is that Corsi book doing?
I read it. You read it? I knew Obama would still be president when I put it down. Birthers think Obama has already been proven a fraud and convicted.

I will choose door number reality thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Have you looked at the document yourself? It's available to download, and with any hex editor you can clearly see it has been edited with photoshop. Aside from any defense as to why it was imported into a graphical editor, if you took even 30 seconds to view the document in detail for yourself, you can clearly see areas of the document have been changed in hard pixel increments. Do you really think that a legit certificate would be printed, written on, and then finalized with digitally altered signatures? If your answer is yes then I think there is an issue with who you think is the party beyond hope

Also, I don't know what you consider to be a "professional," but I am a 3D and classical animator and have worked with any graphic interface you can name. In my educated opinion, it doesn't take a genius to note the altercations that have been made to the document. A genuine ink signature scanned digitally can be easily distinguished from that of a digitally forged one.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I don't understand the people bashing this. I don't live in the US but surely you can understand the importance of your president being born in the USA.

I mean FFS if there is any doubt what so ever this needs investigating.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by aptness

Do you use Adobe PS or Illustrator professionally?

Those darn experts are messing with their messiah.. "must rally blindly, obey, obey, believe what you are told, do not question authority, shop, stay asleep, take your pills you crazy flawed mofo!!!... repeat"

That liar who calls himself president only has credibility with those drowning in nationalism delusion & denial... and those left who still think voting GOP or DNC isn't national suicide.

Rock on sheeple!!.. remember: your govt loves you and never lies... that dude might be a fake, but his digital paperwork is all real. Like his promises of change.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
so how do you know the guy isn't a comunitarian spy?
he can't prove he isn't an Iranian
or a packistani
maybe hes a libyan

hah
wouldnt that be a hoot....
the president says..now troops ....march into the desert..
the president says ...now dump your water out
the president says...now SIT down!
the president says now don't move untill I tell you you can...

hah hah
the president goes on a holiday to brazil....
with uncle Muhmar

edit on 5-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Now please...go on...tell me I'm a racist idiot or something. I love that sort of retort.

MM
edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

There is that fantastic birther logic that has served the movement so well.

I have never call you a racist. I have never said birthers are racist. I have never said it was a racist movement. I am also not supporting Obama. I just understand how reality and facts work.

Birthers bitch and cry "race card race card race card!!!!!" whenever someone does call them racist yet when someone like me avoids that altogether, you beg me to.
That right there is why birthers think they won and yet Obama is going to be on the ballot in '12 so far. How about you call yourself a racist idiot for a while because my job is not to service your personal self loathing.

Preemptive defense of accusations never made = guilt conscience.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitrork
reply to post by aptness

Have you looked at the document yourself? It's available to download,

No it is not and that is why you birthers will continue to fail.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
"Oh come'on you birthirs! Don't you ever just give up?"

I have a feeling most people would be willing to look past or even eliminate the requirement to be a native born citizen, unfortunately. People just love their Obama...

It's "Natural born", not "Native born". I have a feeling you are wrong, because the Constitution is a package deal... you either accept all of it or none of it. There is no room for "looking past" some of it, because then that opens the door to looking past all of it, which is where we are right now, because 100 years ago the American public allowed Progressives to look past some of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Number of threads claiming to prove or have evidence that Obama was not born in Hawaii on ATS

Number of threads claiming to prove of have evidence that Obama was born anywhere but Hawaii.

Any birthers able to run that math down?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitrork
reply to post by aptness

Have you looked at the document yourself? It's available to download, and with any hex editor you can clearly see it has been edited with photoshop. Aside from any defense as to why it was imported into a graphical editor, if you took even 30 seconds to view the document in detail for yourself, you can clearly see areas of the document have been changed in hard pixel increments. Do you really think that a legit certificate would be printed, written on, and then finalized with digitally altered signatures? If your answer is yes then I think there is an issue with who you think is the party beyond hope

Also, I don't know what you consider to be a "professional," but I am a 3D and classical animator and have worked with any graphic interface you can name. In my educated opinion, it doesn't take a genius to note the altercations that have been made to the document. A genuine ink signature scanned digitally can be easily distinguished from that of a digitally forged one.

And the TPTB that are part of a huge conspiracy to get Obama into power and are forging all these documents. Not just the Birth Certificate but all traces of his mothers location at the time of his birth (she has to be there !!!) have also been forged or misplaced.

BUT they are incompetant enough to place a photoshopped image that can be proved to be fake.........anybody who believes that they would make a trivial and obvious mistake like that really has proverbial brown stuff for brains.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Even if the rest of the government finds that Barry is not a legal US citizen they will cover it up and deny it because that would be the biggest embarrassment in US history.
edit on 5-7-2011 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join