It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Could foreign guys, perhaps states(?) sue Obama for forgery, misleading people.He's not legitimate now it's clear to me soi I'm asking myself as i don't believe any one will dare to sue him, except this Corso guy but he will probably have trouble in the process

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You guys tried this one here too.

Doug Vogt Expert Interviewed Files Criminal Charges With The F.B.I vs Obama's forged BC

Good luck with the same evidence and the same arguments.

The reason all these "experts" are either liars or idiots is because every one of their cases so far is based on their analysis of a birth certificate none of them have ever had to analyze and if these "experts" cannot understand the difference between a downloaded PDF file and the actual original birth registration then they are obviously not document experts.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
This show again?
You guys already did this act.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

The only thing you have changed is the name of the expert. The "evidence" is the same. The argument is the same. The fact that you birthers will still be wrong when this thread dies is the same.

You guys are repeating your acts.

Mr Cat. I'm sorry but the evidence is still the same because the evidence was never explained away or debunked.

This is not a silly case of "reptiles from space stole my car"...this is basic Illustrator 101. The type of crap you learn in your first weeks making pictures for your Myspace back when Myspace was cool.

Alls I ever see are tons of "new members" jumping in with off topic remarks about racism, Obama's place of birth, what people think about Obama's activity as a President and various other irrelevant nonsense (go ahead folks, count the replies from people doing just that each and every time evidence is produced).

Get this clear...this is not about anything OTHER than the BC released (one day after Cosi's book's release mind you) shows amateur mistakes a highschool girl wouldn't make when putting hearts on her "I love ponies" avatar.

Its people who want to twist this into stupidity that try to bury the details that deserve attention.

This is not about Kenya or black people...this is not about amendments, the constitution or eligibility. This is about "altered graphics within a document that can't be explained away by snarky insults and accusations blow out of proportion by those who rather discuss other things than what is presented here".

If you can not see any reason to delve deeper into this based on nothing more than the TV-people telling you to go back to sleep, then be my guest and snooze away.

As for anyone who has had at least a basic course in Illustrator or even a few months using it- this entire thing smells awful.

Now please...go on...tell me I'm a racist idiot or something. I love that sort of retort.

MM
edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I've been watching these threads and have noticed a decline in interest, an increase in proof and a general turn to 'Who Cares?'

I guess Obama won after all.

It's interesting from a sociological standpoint, for an enlightened human (one of the few, like me) looking at the other humans as if watching a pack of fighting animals on the discovery channel. You have:

- Blind supporters of Obama/liberals who mock real evidence like this, evidence from people far more credible than them
- Blind haters of Obama who support any evidence to achieve their goals

Then you have to consider the rich scumbags really in control of the world, in control of all mainstream media, to whom Obama and Bush are both puppets -- they want this story killed not because they care one iota about Obama, but because it would be too bothersome to change the guard yet again. They are just concerned about this real evidence upsetting their apple cart, and I'm sure are currently in inside meetings to determine whether Obama will be able to weather this storm. If they estimate he cannot, they'll simply pull the lever that has Obama bow out of the race in 2012, and get another hand-picked candidate to take his place. Or if they think he can, they'll continue to kill the story on as many fronts as possible, including getting the biggest "right-wing" lunatics on Fox News to "support" the story, thus killing its credibility.

So yeah. As a person of actual intelligence, I've known all along that Obama's BC is a total fraud. In fact I knew even before it was presented -- the bulk of the evidence prior to his election (taken with the proper grains of salt on each side of the left/right "debate") showed that he was simply not a natural-born US citizen. I also knew that no one would care other than people that would be marginalized as "right wingers." However, I WAS surprised that the Obama camp even bothered submitting this forged document, rather than just stonewall the issue indefinitely. Big mistake. They underestimated the intelligence of some members of the populace, and perhaps they will fail because of that.

Is the combined power of all media enough to kill legitimate evidence like this, or can they only stall it? Will there be an "accident" at the hospital in Hawaii to try to continue the coverup? TPTB would have no qualms about sinking the entire island of Hawaii with all its inhabitants if it kept their new puppet in longer. Obama is very useful to them -- a "liberal" that can keep us in multiple wars and start new ones, and through controlled media his own "anti-war" party continues to back him. The only question on their evil minds would be whether it would achieve their goal or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

This is just more proof, and if you dont want to hear it, well don't post in the thread....that is why titles exist after all, or are you one of those people who just enjoy picking attacks for a quick ego boost?

I just dont understand why all the supporters refuse to listen to arguments, some of which bring proof to the table.
It's almost like *gasp* they're brainwashed.

edit on 4-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This birther nonsense is just propaganda...diversion. It doesn't matter where Obama was born (and it WAS Hawaii__which IS a state), his mother was an American citizen. Those who are spreading this lie are distracting and trying to devalue our president. They__like agent Orly Taitz__ought to go back to Moldova or whatever place they came from. Who is funding this attack on our president? And why? Don't you want to know?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

Being an Australian who travelled, lived and worked abroad quite a bit during the past decade, I can tell you that by about 2006-2007, I got a sense that even your closest traditional allies, not to mention the rest of the world, were taking serious exception to your country's president, policies and propaganda. The shemozzle concerning the war in Iraq, the WMD scandle, the subsequent disbanding of the Iraqi police force, Guantanamo Bay etc., showed the level of hypocricy and incompetance that your incumbant government was capable of. Blair and Howard were just as horrible and they all payed for it politically.

So, you ask for one thing that Obama has done to improve your country. I reckon at the very least, he has reclaimed an iota of respect for you guys in the eyes of the rest of the world. Seems like a decent bloke to me. Go Bama.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

It doesn't matter where Obama was born

sooo if he was say proven to have been born in Iraq, it still wouldn't matter? It doesn't bother you one bit that his birth certificate may be fake? Just think how many other presidents may of had fake BC's

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

well I do hate Obama tho not so much the man as what he represents I'd say the same for anyone who promotes war hate fear greed be it Cameron Sarkozy Harper or the outright dictators like Jintao or Kim Jong-il. Why we cant all do the Icelandic heave is beyond me but until we vote in real people who will represent us openly and honestly we are doomed to follow their sad little dance.

So tell me since you have found enlightenment that it's wrong to hate even if used to temper my will to effect change peacefully and globally. Or better yet how we can make it happen so our children have a future worth having.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
well I do hate Obama tho not so much the man as what he represents I'd say the same for anyone who promotes war hate fear greed be it Cameron Sarkozy Harper or the outright dictators like Jintao or Kim Jong-il. Why we cant all do the Icelandic heave is beyond me but until we vote in real people who will represent us openly and honestly we are doomed to follow their sad little dance.

So tell me since you have found enlightenment that it's wrong to hate even if used to temper my will to effect change peacefully and globally. Or better yet how we can make it happen so our children have a future worth having.

There's plenty of room for hate and even murder among the enlightened few. There are many, many murders I could support as 100% justified. It just has to be for the right reasons.

If you are a partisan, you are still asleep. Find out who is really running this world, and that Obama and Bush are puppets, and you'll have taken a first step. Kicking out Obama over this only matters in the sense that we are supposed to be a nation of laws. Having the president as someone who isn't legally allowed to be president, having that person present a forged document as genuine -- that's what has to be punished and prevented from happening. We have to hold onto whatever shred of decency our government may have left, anywhere inside it.

But at the end of the day, once Obama is gone, be it next month, 2012 or 2016, the next guy will be another puppet of the NWO. And the next, and the next. The NWO criminals control the entire system. They killed Kennedy (the last president who opposed them.) They buy and sell congress. They own the media. They own you and me and everyone here. Wake up to that and you can put this issue in the proper context.

And a quick aside -- for anyone who would balk at my theoretical support of murder -- just think about the thousands of Americans murdered on 9/11, after which we (the populace) supported our military subsequently murdering a million+ muslims in the name of self-defense. Now realize that we were lied to and that 9/11 was a sham. In that instance, the people truly behind it not only murdered thousands of Americans but also caused the murder of millions of others in their name. Punishing that outrageous crime with their death isn't murder, it's both justice and self-defense.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Observer99 because: addendum

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeah? Whatcha gonna do about it? Impeach him? How many more experts will it take to figure out that Obama was "illegally "propped"" to become president? And why did it take SO LONG for these "experts" to come out and "declare" the BC is a forged document? If it's "official", then anything done and said by him doesn't matter, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dognugget

Originally posted by mb2591
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

Being an Australian who travelled, lived and worked abroad quite a bit during the past decade, I can tell you that by about 2006-2007, I got a sense that even your closest traditional allies, not to mention the rest of the world, were taking serious exception to your country's president, policies and propaganda. The shemozzle concerning the war in Iraq, the WMD scandle, the subsequent disbanding of the Iraqi police force, Guantanamo Bay etc., showed the level of hypocricy and incompetance that your incumbant government was capable of. Blair and Howard were just as horrible and they all payed for it politically.

So, you ask for one thing that Obama has done to improve your country. I reckon at the very least, he has reclaimed an iota of respect for you guys in the eyes of the rest of the world. Seems like a decent bloke to me. Go Bama.

But he hasn't done anything different than bush.. Bush is hated because of the wars he made.. and Obama said he was going to bring home the troops but he hasn't but he has... Made more wars

Honestly I think everyone likes obama because he is black...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Yeah? Whatcha gonna do about it? Impeach him? How many more experts will it take to figure out that Obama was "illegally "propped"" to become president? And why did it take SO LONG for these "experts" to come out and "declare" the BC is a forged document? If it's "official", then anything done and said by him doesn't matter, right?

Its official enough that it deserves to go to court man. Expert after expert comes out a says its fake and even the big media cant get an expert to say on record its real tho they tried faking one non.
You think all these people just hating on Obama or is there some real issues here? Am I lying to you for profit is she are all the millions who've stepped up and said this is bunk doing it out of spite? The official document is a poor forgery backed by lies and doubletakes. The BC is just the tip of the iceberg think how many are involved in getting him in.
edit on 5-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

The official document is a poor forgery backed by lies and doubletakes. The BC is just the tip of the iceberg think how many are involved in getting him in.

The same people who will cover it all up if it ever goes anywhere. Do you understand the depth of evil we are facing, the depth of the crimes committed? The American people will never get justice in the courtroom.

However, if enough people make enough of a stink, it is certainly possible that Obama will be either kicked out or shamed out of running in 2012. He's already put out statements saying "maybe 1 term is enough." Either he has some kind of conscience and doesn't like the war puppet THEY have made him into (doubt it), or he knew the BC stuff wouldn't hold up forever. If the BC stuff ever comes to any kind of head, Obama will simply announce that he won't run in 2012, and no one on the high chain of command will get in trouble for ANYTHING. At most they'll have some low-end patsy take the fall for them.

It also wouldn't surprise me if the timing on this was also orchestrated to switch out Obama for someone other NWO plant in 2012. I mean, I don't THINK they'd want to switch out their "liberal warmonger", but they would if they thought it would benefit them to do so.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Sure man you sound like TPTB are still a big mystery and I guess for some they might be but here for those who wonder is the list.
Naming Names: Your Real Government

sure it aint all of them but a great start to cleaning things up eh

as for stopping the cycle all we have to do is what iceland did and vote in independents who represent us. All we need is a mass awakening and that's happening right now.

Thanks to things like this very poor forgery

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Sure man you sound like TPTB are still a big mystery and I guess for some they might be but here for those who wonder is the list.

Helpful list but I never said they were a mystery. It's just not a good idea to use the words I used with a bunch of names in the same post.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

np glad you liked the list

never said you didnt know who's who just put it up for those who didn't also seemed like the fastest way to make the case I know who runs the show and pulls our collective strings.
As for being safe fact is no one is who dares to speak up I made my peace with that but I dont blame anyone for not taking that step but pity those who shill in the hope of making TPTB's "good" list.

Still no matter where you stand on this BC you have to see how it is like 9/11 the lie is so big and full of holes it will make even the most brainwashed of us seek answers. More members for ATS and the likes and even more awake to the fact our government works for them not us.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Still no matter where you stand on this BC you have to see how it is like 9/11 the lie is so big and full of holes it will make even the most brainwashed of us seek answers. More members for ATS and the likes and even more awake to the fact our government works for them not us.

I admit I am frequently a pessimist, but I don't see the real criminals behind 9/11 or even "little" things like Obama's forged BC being exposed. The reason lies in the partisan brainwashing of the populace. The only people IRL who I know do not believe the official 9/11 story are fanatical partisan liberals who blame "the evil republicans" for staging it as a basis for war. When I bring up Obama's wars, and Obama's failure to seek a new investigation into 9/11, they get angry and cite a bunch of excuses. So, they are just as brainwashed as everyone else. Every single person who I know in real life, other than me, is either asleep (willfully or otherwise) or brainwashed (willfully or otherwise.) That gives me cause for a lot of pessimism.

No real progress can ever be made at prosecuting the true evil at the top until people stop being partisans who blame "the other side" for the world's evil, and start seeing the people who are truly behind it. For this criminal forgery of a birth certificate or the crimes of 9/11 or anything else. Just look at the reaction in this thread. If you believe the BC isn't real you must be a "right-wing nut." You couldn't possibly be a person of conscience, who is NOT mired in partisan hatred. That is something outside of most people's universe, they can barely comprehend a non-partisan stance on anything. Thus any argument, no matter how well-founded, can be dismissed by half the populace as "THOSE terrible repubs/demos slandering my wonderful party again."

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cal71919

Originally posted by Artanis667
"Oh come'on you birthirs! Don't you ever just give up?"

I have a feeling most people would be willing to look past or even eliminate the requirement to be a native born citizen, unfortunately. People just love their Obama...

Sadly, your probably right. Most of the people who voted for him don't care he's a fraud because he makes them feel good. It's easier to keep their heads in the sand and believe the facade than to see what's really going and think for one's self.

The opposite could also be true that all those who did not vote for him are obsessed with him being a fraud because it makes them feel good. It's easier to keep their heads in the sand and believe the facade than to see what's really going and think for one's self. (sic)

honestly !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
The opposite could also be true that all those who did not vote for him are obsessed with him being a fraud because it makes them feel good. It's easier to keep their heads in the sand and believe the facade than to see what's really going and think for one's self. (sic)

honestly !!!

Tons of experts with well-known reputations have come forward to say this document appears very much to be forged. No experts have done the opposite. In any court of law, that would at least lead to a serious investigation, if not a conviction by jury. The court of public opinion, of those individuals such as myself who can be objective, draws the same conclusion. If you refuse to acknowledge the evidence, it is your head which is buried in the sand.

Extract yourself from the partisan war. You're being lied to and used by the rich bankers who own you. Stop being a pawn and a puppet.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Observer99 because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join