It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some of us don't care where Obama was born--it doesn't matter. HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE to be POTUS since he himself says that his father was Kenyan, under British jurisdiction. He can be Senator, etc. but the Constitution mandates specifically that the POTUS must be a natural-born citizen. Not a native born citizen, not a citizen, not a naturalized citizen, but a natural-born citizen. There is a difference. Our Founders followed the Law of Nations, which states that citizenship follows the father.
I, for one, am sick and tired of those who ignore the Constitution, try to say it says other than what it so very clearly says, those who try to say it's a Living Document...there are so many writings from our forefathers concerning their beliefs...perhaps it's time for some of those who care about this country to get responsible and read these documents...
There has been speculation concerning two different men, one of whom may be Obama's REAL father; that's a whole different story then...but if true, why all the cover-up, lies, etc.?
Why has Congress been trying for several years to change the "natural-born citizen" clause, hmmm?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
Some of us don't care where Obama was born--it doesn't matter. HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE to be POTUS since he himself says that his father was Kenyan, under British jurisdiction. He can be Senator, etc. but the Constitution mandates specifically that the POTUS must be a natural-born citizen. Not a native born citizen, not a citizen, not a naturalized citizen, but a natural-born citizen. There is a difference. Our Founders followed the Law of Nations, which states that citizenship follows the father.
I, for one, am sick and tired of those who ignore the Constitution,

I for one am sick of people who interpret the Constitution to their own ends. The Constitution, USC, and numerous rulings only recognize two kinds of US citizens Natural (born) or "naturalized". - period.
BTW - Judicial scholars credit Blackstone - NOT Vattel as being the most influential on the Founding Fathers

try to say it says other than what it so very clearly says,

Then just show me where exactly is says either in the Constitution directly, or in US Code (which cannot conflict with the Constitution) that his father had to be US born. You *know* you can't.

those who try to say it's a Living Document...

Then what do you call those little things referred to as "Amendments"?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
the fact is
Obama is a proven liar
what would the "great satan" do...
LIE
thats what satan does

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
I, for one, am sick and tired of those who ignore the Constitution, try to say it says other than what it so very clearly says, those who try to say it's a Living Document...there are so many writings from our forefathers concerning their beliefs...perhaps it's time for some of those who care about this country to get responsible and read these documents...
There has been speculation concerning two different men, one of whom may be Obama's REAL father; that's a whole different story then...but if true, why all the cover-up, lies, etc.?
Why has Congress been trying for several years to change the "natural-born citizen" clause, hmmm?

so why hasn't a single lawyer or consitutional scholar come forward ? they sued him over libya afteall. on this issue ...boehner ? silent. bachman ? silent

hmmmm

the founding fathers were smart enough to give us a constitution that was a skeleton, and gave congress the job of fleshing it out. it is literally irrelevant what laws they followed back in their day

the founding fathers were also wise enough to feel the constitution should evolve with every generation

their views are not only literally irrelevant, but intentionally irrelevant

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I go with Mr Mask here, if this a hole is lying that is the point not his citizenship!
Doesnt anyone seem to get it that the president is a CIA creation? Obama is truely a manufactured president and it is pretty aparent that he serves the same masters as the one before him.
This come from nowhere dude is just too too right for the moment, he keeps in place the same policies he spoke out against to get elected.This is where i dont understand why people dont see how phoney he is, how chimera like the presidency is compared to others.
This is all stage managed politics now......hardly a real actor on the stage ....keep showing up the phoneys though....
If Japan is any indication, the next president will be entirely CGI, nobody will notice...........

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If anyone wants to see Mara Zebest's stance at the National Press Club (notice no news station covered this).

Maybe she's a racist birther? Just trying to sell a book at the expense of her own credibility? A liar, loon, loser?

Or maybe she is just pointing out the same crap anyone with a year's worth or more of Illustrator use has also been saying is "not right".

People will try to tell you you are all these things when you agree that the doc is odd. I do not accept such slander. I am not racist, a birther or trying to sell anyone's book. I am asking plain and simple- how the hell is there a link history containing multiple images of varying sizes that are on their side?

Of course a woman standing up with better then "zero credentials" and a fine grasp on the program in question ,risking her name at the National Press Club, must be ignored and laughed at...right?

And why? Because the TV has told you so...with no answers to basic questions that have "valid weight".

Now go ahead and keep debating his birth location and racism...ignore the simple questions of "why is the doc apparently altered" and "why was a birth certificate released one day after Corsi's book AFTER the government had already stated they could not find it and a three year wait".

Good luck critical thinking....here's a hint, open mind and attention to detail.

Forget the birthers, forget the racists, forget the news and the ridicule. This is about none of that. This is about weather or not a document is false or not.

If it is- then figure out why...the only reasons don't have to be "born in Kenya".

If it is not- explain the anomalies that are not explainable by OCR.

MM

edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
"Oh come'on you birthirs! Don't you ever just give up?"

I have a feeling most people would be willing to look past or even eliminate the requirement to be a native born citizen, unfortunately. People just love their Obama...

The entire point of the natural born citizen clause on the 25th amendment... is one of Principle and one of Security. If natural citizenship didn't matter then it would be insanely easy to throw money at a plug and get him elected only to have him usurp the constitution and ruin the great nation that is America.

All done by an outside interest.

Oh right -- that's what just happened. Silly me.

Obama's campaign was funded by other nations.

edit on 4-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Who Am I ?

hint:
My son looks like Me!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Me Me Me
Mr. X of course. The resemblance is uncanny.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
OK, I think we may have another problem. Who ever made the forged document made way too many mistakes. I have to ask how could they have made that many mistakes? The answer is they are not mistakes. They were done on purpose. Who ever made it wanted it to be found out as fake and by making so many "mistakes" made damn sure it would be found out. But why? The whole BC thing I think is being used to draw fire from something else. It must be a big something esle to draw this must fire from it. People need to stop worrying about the BC and find out what it is being used to cover.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

Well here you go, have fun...

whatthe.../

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

"It's official!"

(link to WND article)

"...Why is everyone laughing?!"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

...He's had his bikini area waxed?

...I think the target of your link has vanished.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Even I, myself used Abode illustrator with the official image from whitehouse website after I was told you could do it. from there own official site, straight into Adobe and you see the edits. His name as HUSSEIN in it, he shouldn't even have been elected because of that alone.
edit on 4-7-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This show again?
You guys already did this act.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

The only thing you have changed is the name of the expert. The "evidence" is the same. The argument is the same. The fact that you birthers will still be wrong when this thread dies is the same.

You guys are repeating your acts.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Originally posted by mb2591
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

Well here you go, have fun...

whatthe.../

whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com...
edit on 4-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

mb2591, there are over a hundred items on there to go through before you come back and just dismiss.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

sigh...hi UcDat...still on this train? Last stop, coming soon!

CJ

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

I can't see it care to throw me an example or two

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
OK, I think we may have another problem. Who ever made the forged document made way too many mistakes. I have to ask how could they have made that many mistakes? The answer is they are not mistakes. They were done on purpose. Who ever made it wanted it to be found out as fake and by making so many "mistakes"

This is how I have felt since seeing the errors in the BC.

I can't explain it.

But I feel the mistakes were intentional and things even an amateur would not forget to cover up.

MM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Or alternately, they're not mistakes. Those "mistakes" are fabricated by people who clearly have political axes to grind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join